Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

carnac west

This is a discussion on carnac west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do u realy think the next one will be better ??[/b] need to be lucky to get one good...
Page: 2

Ezquerra

do u realy think the next one will be better ??[/b]
    need to be lucky to get one good

yeah
    vote for me as new king , i will help you extreme

DeathInTheNight

do u realy think the next one will be better ??[/b]
    Only time will tell.
    Thats the problem with new servers.
    Most ppl create chars that no one knows who they are so you gonna get a lot of kings that you dont like and think are rubbish, unless one pops up from a old server and you know who it is.
    Probably be many crap kings before you get a good one, patients and composure are the secret of waiting.
    Because it has to be done.

Extreme is just angry he won't shout his selling list. I really hate going over this... He doesn't give us any money and since you guys pretty much never buy pots from Luferson it's hard for him to get an event going. You can't do any exp event everyday when there's hardly enough money for a 10% event. I don't even know how you come up with this stuff.

Stonecoldkillah king tybb

lol most people repot @ delos, so i dont expect even to him have money even for himself...

thekingofswing

pff someone nominate me i already have king in my name

kk thks <3 bb

Tiba

Sounds like most Kings
    Ticket. For what?
    I know it suxs when the King on ur server is crap, but he was voted in, and he CAN spend HIS money on whatever he wants.
    There is no law saying he must make xp events and likewise, just the unspoken law of gamesmanship.
    We all know that technically events should be made, but by word of the law he just doesn&#39;t have to if he don&#39;t want to.
    Only way to solve this is by blackmailing, or bribing ur king, or even easier, vote for someone else next time.[/b]
    ? huh?
    nobody is complaing about exp events.. cuase i know he wot run any , not expecting any anyways but
    the king is a dick head
    dont do shit for others . in other words he is selfish

Banned

CS ticket wont do anything...

Banned

give some point to crazzy as king :huh:
    omg if u&#39;re writting this post u&#39;re telling us that he gonna be the worse king from west or waht? cuz some kings really suck he is one of them :lol: ?

SoulShot h34r:
    Almost active again ^^

I give to PanchoVilla 7/10 as king he is doing good but idk about orc&#39;s king ^^

SinMvx

lol crazy is much better KING, make EXP EVENTS, DOSENT PAY money to clannies, HELPS everyone whit merch messages. If your not the one that he did help then you propably gave him spam/rediciolous message/useless message, or something, or he dosent like you...
    Im from his clan, he even hasnt made the 1337 coins for me, and u guys tell lies about payng money to clannies xD, typical UNDEZZ kids
    when icecold or what his name was, when he was king, you did see every 5mins "The King Of karus Has Awarded.......", now i see it like 1-3 times a day, and that only whit 1337 coins.....

Banned

lol crazy is much better KING, make EXP EVENTS, DOSENT PAY money to clannies, HELPS everyone whit merch messages. If your not the one that he did help then you propably gave him spam/rediciolous message/useless message, or something, or he dosent like you...
    Im from his clan, he even hasnt made the 1337 coins for me, and u guys tell lies about payng money to clannies xD, typical UNDEZZ kids
    when icecold or what his name was, when he was king, you did see every 5mins "The King Of karus Has Awarded.......", now i see it like 1-3 times a day, and that only whit 1337 coins.....[/b]
    nice english :blink:
    and about krazy nice king well I dunno but better that pancho well IDK... and undezz players are not kid, so.... anyway :huh:

SinMvx

nice english :blink:
    and about krazy nice king well I dunno but better that pancho well IDK... and undezz players are not kid, so.... anyway :huh:[/b]
    then they take their lies from their ass, coz they dont know what their talking

and about my english, i dont give a shit about it, if u want me to write in GERMAN or IN ESTONIAN, then its fine

Banned

then they take their lies from their ass, coz they dont know what their talking

and about my english, i dont give a shit about it, if u want me to write in GERMAN or IN ESTONIAN, then its fine[/b]
    Ich spreche kein Deutsch sehr gut my friend :mellow:

why do u guyz hate on him he said he is waiting for a 30% one
    u guyz are hoging up all the coins so he doesnt get any so it takes a while to get 600mill to make 30% event
    so untill u guyz show me a SS of him taking money or wat ever id say just STFU and stop complaining
    crazy doesnt pay everyone that lvl&#39;s in his clan
    now thats wat icecold did which means he was the one who ws giving money to clannies only 10-30mill for each lvl ROFL
    50mill for keepers lol
    yr clannies got them all
    just stop bitching and let it be

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast