Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

carnac west

This is a discussion on carnac west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am still the fav warrior right :unsure:[/b] i hope i am...
Page: 5

Banned

I am still the fav warrior right :unsure:[/b]
    i hope i am

Hell_Angel

nah ur still 1 of my fav priests....

magnified

gratz afk and gogo lets see how long it takes u to ditch afk like u ditched the other people u knew for a year... i really couldn't give 2 shits about the castle but looking at how ur so full of urself it makes me wana throw up.

------------JEFF---------

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

gratz afk and gogo lets see how long it takes u to ditch afk like u ditched the other people u knew for a year... i really couldn't give 2 shits about the castle but looking at how ur so full of urself it makes me wana throw up.
    ------------JEFF---------[/b]
    lol jeff

magnified

stfu u notice how im on vent and magnifieds not fak off.

jeff..

Hell_Angel

"I swear either the clan will fall apart, or you will lose castle... something will happen..." -Jeff when he quit

We laughed about it at the time

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

stfu u notice how im on vent and magnifieds not fak off.
    jeff..[/b]
    :huh: :lol:

tryin to get magnified banned

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

gz

dragunmaster

jeff is always crying :*(

cry me a river

ISeeYouPee

not full of shit...its just magi and them talked shit and how we will never take castle and look what happend zuahahhahaha

Banned

magnified

jeff is always crying :*(

cry me a river[/b]
    no im not the one always crying, if u remember correctly it was u who always cried about drops not me and im sure gogo, ext and hellangel would probably say yes to that too but im sure uve sucked them off so much that they wont say shit

It's amusing how I can predict a flame war by three simple letters being the title of a topic..

It's only ironic that Carnac West happens to share 2 of them?

P.S. This reminds me far too much of Girakon, when it's simply only 2 clans posting on this topic.. of course being the two most heatedly involved in the drama of that lovely castle. Make a MSN convo instead of a topic that will obviously turn into a flame war imo. Not the best idea to start something you know will heat up when you're at 90% warn, eh? Oh well, i'm not gonna close it, yet, but if it goes much further in this direction just plan on it being a highly likely option.

ISeeYouPee

no im not the one always crying, if u remember correctly it was u who always cried about drops not me and im sure gogo, ext and hellangel would probably say yes to that too but im sure uve sucked them off so much that they wont say shit [/b]
    i bitched about drops? i have never asked for drop ... only the last hand out how heartless scammed the clan bank thats it now go cry in ur corner u lost ur castle bb

magnified

i bitched about drops? i have never asked for drop ... only the last hand out how heartless scammed the clan bank thats it now go cry in ur corner u lost ur castle bb[/b]

lol that was jeff replying to wanksta not u just to let u know.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast