Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Carnac West

This is a discussion on Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and you people complain of dead servers........ when new people want to come to a server everyone jumps on the ...
Page: 2

and you people complain of dead servers........ when new people want to come to a server everyone jumps on the trash the new guy train.

Cwest is fairly active. Last time i logged Ares was just as many peeps in merch as Cwest. Dunno how the pk is.....

good luck to you.

Banned

I prefer "educate" but w/e, if you'd rather have us let them post willy nilly every question that's in the FAQ's or posted several times on the forums for the mods to clean up that's perfectly fine with me, although I can't speak for others. What can I say, some of them need to get to 50 post count so they can use the market section

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    What can I say, some of them need to get to 50 post count so they can use the market section
    Funny, the one who created the topic has less spam posts in his topic, then the ones saying he created this topic just to spam.

Welcome to KO4life

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why the ".................." tho
    i needed 10 chars bro.

Little archer Senior Member

Damn troll

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    or u could help him out in maybe less time than what it took you to write that useless reply?

pk is active at that time (im guessing in between of first ed and 2nd ed)

im still on +0s and doing fine... sorta

pk parties... one thing i hate about cwest is the lack of random parties. everyone and their mothers 8man clan pk party 24/7 i wish there was more people in cz...

i miss the old town buffer in turk servers lol
    +1
    Good Luck, cwest needs more people

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    I prefer "educate" but w/e, if you'd rather have us let them post willy nilly every question that's in the FAQ's or posted several times on the forums for the mods to clean up that's perfectly fine with me, although I can't speak for others. What can I say, some of them need to get to 50 post count so they can use the market section
    my post wasnt directed at your response. Clearly the search button is affective and not used very often. But ur smart ass abilities I could use less of. Speaking of spam, I gave u a friendly warning once for it, instead of temp ban or a smart ass reply to your spam and you proceeded to earn a temp ban with those same smart ass abilities thru pm's to me. Your a smart one - doesnt bother me any to not let u access this forum.

Banned for scamming.

cz active? u can see 2 partys for exp and 2 2-man partyes that wanna pk but wount team up becouse they arent from same clan . ardream is 3 times more fun for pk. if u dont plan on versing ppl you ll do fine with +7 and 0.

wellcome to c-west

Banned

Some people might wanna read this: Forum spam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyways, thanks for the answers. I think I will c-west a try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12