Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Carnac-West Ardream in Need of Orcs

This is a discussion on Carnac-West Ardream in Need of Orcs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you can actually have a challenge in cz, it takes more than " duff, gangbang the duffed guy, earn nps ...
Page: 4

you can actually have a challenge in cz, it takes more than " duff, gangbang the duffed guy, earn nps " , wich leads to people crying all time, unbalanced sides all the time, making topics about how ppl run all the time, making topics about how babashoppers make ppl run with their baba'd gear, making topics about smasher towning all the time, you get the point.

Little archer Senior Member

used to think cz was all skill but some abilities are just easy mode :l

in ED i keep coming across priests who will only use the aoe heals. not a single heal will be thrown at all.

then there are the ones that replace malice and massive for subside and torment.

mages who just fire and forget with their cube. cube 2x guys with hurr instantly and your job as ice mage is done.

warriors will be warriors i guess, spam one button to win

and of course rogues and their CP. the assassin class would be pretty much dead without it i admit, but its just pathetic seeing how some rogues can only hope to get kills using that ability. remember alfaroq and his rogue reversed Battle Cry? (attack 10 seconds and run 50 until its up again)

in short, cz skills are too easy mode. ardream isnt nowhere as balanced either seeing as how anyone can basically 2-4 hit anyone if they are duffed. add that to the fact that ur duffed pretty much 90% of the time and multiply it for the number of rogues in that pk zone (assassins specifically) and youll get a sadface

rlb seemed nice. no class really stood out other than 800ac rogues and ap whore warriors... too bad it failed though, i wish k2 could just remove that zone for good

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    when is RLB active?
    Never :-)....

Banned

There's only a lot of duffers because buffers in dcz are useless...200 ac sucks, party heal is nice but not that great without a duffer in the party. CZ buffers got it easy even if you think 200 ac is ok. Party cure, party buff lol, not even close to as much work as re-curing one member at a time then rebuffing each member.

Your wrong if you think people die in 2-4 hits once they are duffed...sure maybe if you just stand there to die. But fights can actually last a while with a good party, even with a few deaths and getting tp'd back the party can come back to win.

If ardream had krowaz it would be the same as cz. You would need a party of 8 to have any chance, at least you can solo/have a small party pk in ardream and still make some sort of nps.

You guys act like you stay duffed, yes there are more duffers, yes you will be spike thrusted within an inch of your life if you stay duffed,

BUT, priests and rogues do have cures on lock (if they are skilled)

2 partys who have skill and know whats up in dcz can fight for a very long time

I think the + goes to dcz as you can roll in 2-3 man partys vs an 8 man party easily, if you have good tactics, teamwork

Id love to see that be pulled off in cz, where its practically madness to roll pk without a buffer and a duffer.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    perfect example to why orcs need help!

help this man!'

anyways, this topic can be closed, the original post should get the point across or nothing else will
    I'm not even an orc, I just have a pair of eyes and an Ardream char that I get on.

jamie07uk

I was thinking about starting Ardream as an ORC but seems like I will need to babashop like crazy to stand even a little chance.

I played in orc side humm like 5 - 6 months, is really bored cuz i was the only who's online :S ... and w.e. i got hacked.. lol

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

ill get TC/GS to come back

oh wait

nvm

same people as before

Would love some nice competition, shankz

been alot of orcs when ive logged in lately...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

first time really pking in months, was werry fun seeing dcz full, but jesus was duffed 24/7 so we had to scroll. then they got pwnzored.

Get Gear - Two Weeks Boredom
    Pwn Dcz - Two Weeks Amazingness
    Realize ko players are still noob - Quit KO [Again]

I'll pass

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

but bros, we're human now

we're not going anywhere. But yeah, only real competition possible would be TC coming back

i tested ardream today ... but it wasn't that fun , did a lot of nps and killed a lot of humans , but there are debuffers everywhere , i'm allways debuffed so i have to town a lot cause if you get debuff in a few seconds 5-6 rogues will spike you , that's all they do. when you try to do a vs if you are not debuffed they will just run away. it's sad see some baba rogues that the only thing they are good at is to spike people they have zero skill. also i found a human clan with crazy items , serious what's the point ????? 8 men party of people with crazy items , you also have skill , but there isn't any point of playing that way, it's too easy. it took me for ever to take down one of their worriors with a help of a rogue.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast