Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *********EDIT******** A mod posted this under the official forum post QUOTE(Aurjetor @ Apr 3 2008, 10:05 PM) We might research ...
Page: 1

*********EDIT********

A mod posted this under the official forum post

QUOTE(Aurjetor @ Apr 3 2008, 10:05 PM)

We might research on the possibilities of the merger in the future, if and only if the majority of the community wants it to happen.

SO IF YOU WANT A MERGER TO HAPPEN, GO POST UNDER MY OFFICIAL FORUM POST

********EDIT*********

I've submitted a topic on the office forums under feedback requesting a server merger between west and east.. I've talked to alot of Fierce members, PersimmoN, Undestructablezzz, and other notable clans in Carnac West (which are few and far between) they all fell the same way. Everyone figured an english only server would be amazing, but not enough people came to play. Now, we're stuck exping, and gearing up to pk.... against the other 3 people in cz? This is stupid, please if you can, post anything under this topic.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=165881

and yayayayaya, I KNOW WE GOT WHAT WE ASKED FOR. so no need to post that crap, im lookin for serious support here... as are ALOT of other carnac west players

i guess fierce went c-east
    its what ive been told
    and they left fear

NaidenZ

I feel good xD

i guess fierce went c-east
    its what ive been told
    and they left fear[/b]
    My gay friend Jas told me same >_< and that&#39;s good for them because there is no point why you should get uniques+1, weapons +8 nd nice items if there is no people for kill xd

kibal

No thx , let all countrys join east but transfer teh chars isnt fair , u guys have a server with few people thats mean a lot of bosses just for 4-5 clans. Here we have a lot of competition with a lot of clans (talking about east).
    Also u didnt have problem for xp there free spots for everyone (no ks etc..).
    You have what u want .If u dont like it go play other server whre all countrys are allowed.
    Not metion the babashop thing , is cheaper buy things in west for usd than in east.

NaidenZ

No thx , let all countrys join east but transfer teh chars isnt fair , u guys have a server with few people thats mean a lot of bosses just for 4-5 clans. Here we have a lot of competition with a lot of clans (talking about east).
    You have what u want .If u dont like it go play other server whre all countrys are allowed.
    Not metion the babashop thing , is cheaper buy things in west for usd than in east.[/b]
    I must agree with you,that&#39;s just true h34r: However as far as I know k2 can&#39;t merge both server because they are like Girakon+Akara but with the same name and they got opened the same day, It&#39;s an example which means they are totally different with different database for each one of them

and now , on your account you can make an account human on west and an orc on east so what they gonna do for merge both servers? there is no way so please cut your hope here.

Not metion the babashop thing , is cheaper buy things in west for usd than in east.[/b]

ya cuz 15 days of babashopping for $10 less makes a huge difference zzz

kibal

ya cuz 15 days of babashopping for $10 less makes a huge difference zzz[/b]
    it does ,also i read in ur post that its like 5vs5 at ronark land , thats mean a lot of drops just for 10 guys.

that&#39;s just true, However as far as I know k2 can&#39;t merge both server because they are like Girakon+Akara but with the same name and they got opened the same day, It&#39;s an example which means they are totally different with different database for each one of them

and now , on your account you can make an account human on west and an orc on east so what they gonna do for merge both servers? there is no way so please cut your hope here.[/b]

of course theres a way to merge servers, sometime after olympia they made a "test" server and promiced everyone 100% exp for an hour to whoever signed up to play on it (they never gave us the exp... bastards)... they had no problem taking players from every server and putting them on the test server... same gold... same names.. same items

NaidenZ

ya cuz 15 days of babashopping for $10 less makes a huge difference zzz[/b]
    what about xp spots ? actually I try to find paramun spots EVERYDAY but they are full ALWAYS and what about bosses? I try to find them everyday but there are 12030123 turks more finding bosses also

but comparing to west, there is free spots most time and on cz you can farm easily wihtout problems nd get nice uniques same with eslant

so if you got a empty server, that&#39;s what you guys deserved by asking a" i want a english server "

NaidenZ

of course theres a way to merge servers, sometime after olympia they made a "test" server and promiced everyone 100% exp for an hour to whoever signed up to play on it (they never gave us the exp... bastards)... they had no problem taking players from every server and putting them on the test server... same gold... same names.. same items[/b]
    the point is , right now on your account you can make a orc on west and a human on east so what they gonna do ? they will transfer only the character you want ? lol?

what about xp spots ? actually I try to find paramun spots EVERYDAY but they are full ALWAYS[/b]
    I try to solo paramun but I cant

so if you got a empty server, that&#39;s what you guys deserved by asking a" i want a english server "[/b]
    I like turks

You all fail to realize that the serious ko players weren&#39;t saying "i want an english only server". The top clans now in cwest all explicitly stated they wanted another mixed server. Only the people who play the game casually and never get past level 53 wanted an english only server. They should have given the option for everyone to log c-east on day 1, and only specified countries to log c-west. Now that they finally are doing this people have to start over from 0, choose a different name, and regret the premium/pathos gloves/valk sets they bought for their c-west char. Despite what you say about them deserving that, they don&#39;t deserve that. They weren&#39;t given the option to log c-east from day 1, you were. You&#39;re no different than them so saying that they deserve to start at 0 makes you a pompous asshole.

NaidenZ

then I&#39;ve explained myself wrong, those guys who wanted a english server they deserved it

same as this is not fair for all you guys start from 0 then is not fair to merge both servers because you guys got everything really easy, from the first day 0 lag, free spots, not many koxpers, easy to farm

but the first day of east was : lag+ dc every 5 min, second day lag lag lag, all spots full, many koxpers everywhere and hard to farm with too many people

that is

noone

agree 100%

i think its a very good point what kibal said.

if you have lots of players on a server, chances to get a drop is less then on a server with like 3-4 organized clans. sounds logical right?

i&#39;ve seen on other topics, that those "organized clans" were doing Paramun so on. but when naidenz now telling they got like 0 spots to exp, it&#39;s harder to exp AND farm uniques/money on east than it is on west.

merging the 2 servers would be definately unfair. especially for eastys

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast