Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't want to hear how much you have paid for premium to level to whatever level you got, in ...
Page: 10

gyrn

I don't want to hear how much you have paid for premium to level to whatever level you got, in whatever short period of time you were on that server. I can assure you that I paid 10 times that amount to get to 61 on 4 accounts on Diez (not to mention all the scrolls I sold) and I am leaving all that behind to play on this server without Turks. So yeah it is valid for me to tell you to go to another fuckin server if you don't like it.... or you could just wait and xp until enough people join the server to actually PK. I am joining and I am sure some of the other people that quit because of the turks will be back also. Don't try and take that away from us because you lost 35 to 70 bucks. If people would stop whining about it being empty and stop leaving then the damn thing would fill up. Just rule the server with your 3 people to kill until it fills up... and it will fill up.

I LOVE WEST AS IT IS!!!! it is a good server for english peeps whos life doesnt constist of kokokoko. I like the fact that when me and my bro log on after i get off work and he gets home from school everyone is relatively comeing on at the same time except the few english speakers in diff. time zones. the server is getting more peeps everyday. What you guys have to realize is that this server is basiclly 50/50. 50% being premium users and the other 50% non prem users testing the server to see if it is worth a damn. You all that is critizing the server are potentially making the 50% non premuim users quit the sever. JUST give this server time I believe this will be the only server that actually GROWS over time!

ps just my 2cents

main reason K2 wants to merge servers is because u can log C West without premium anytime thats why

marlot0

main reason K2 wants to merge servers is because u can log C West without premium anytime thats why[/b]
    and eventually no premium no cash for k2 and it ends in close that server just simple like that

NaidenZ

how would K2 manage to merge the servers with out completely fhking it up? oh yea, they wouldnt[/b]
    +9

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

To be honest, I really don't think that K2 is capable of merging servers without a major screw up(like EEthan said). It would probably take them the entire day to merge it( if they can figure out how, that is) not to mention complications may occur afterwards.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

To be honest, I really don't think that K2 is capable of merging servers without a major screw up(like EEthan said). It would probably take them the entire day to merge it( if they can figure out how, that is) not to mention complications may occur afterwards.[/b]
    lol.. it would probably end up like this. WE MERGED IT! Oops.. we deleted everything on the database... oh well!

char transfer is an already implemented function since fucking ko they did it no problem with those ppl who went pathos to watever only difference would be they'd probly take all chars on west within a lvl range name change them to knight1-1000 provide them with a ncs when entering west and its pretty much that simple its as easy as changing 101 to 102 on k2's end really

Just Post Something Really want this merge to happend

*********EDIT********

A mod posted this under the official forum post

QUOTE(Aurjetor @ Apr 3 2008, 10:05 PM)

We might research on the possibilities of the merger in the future, if and only if the majority of the community wants it to happen.

SO IF YOU WANT A MERGER TO HAPPEN, GO POST UNDER MY OFFICIAL FORUM POST

********EDIT*********
    I've submitted a topic on the office forums under feedback requesting a server merger between west and east.. I've talked to alot of Fierce members, PersimmoN, Undestructablezzz, and other notable clans in Carnac West (which are few and far between) they all fell the same way. Everyone figured an english only server would be amazing, but not enough people came to play. Now, we're stuck exping, and gearing up to pk.... against the other 3 people in cz? This is stupid, please if you can, post anything under this topic.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=165881
    and yayayayaya, I KNOW WE GOT WHAT WE ASKED FOR. so no need to post that crap, im lookin for serious support here... as are ALOT of other carnac west players[/b]

haha

the carnac west players might be relieved since theyll have more people to play with...but im pretty sure those turkish kids will be pissed that they have to deal with more english speakers

reverse descrimination

oO

Boyce

for the 100th TIME:

I Told u not to mess other's ppl happiness!

dont merge, there is no reason to make west like all servers!

LET OTHER PPL HAVE FUN WITH WHAT THEY HAVE AND LEAVE US ALONE :angry: :angry:

U dont like it? QUIT! U go other servers! u can choose playing C east or C west so DO US A FAVOR AND DONT FUK US UP! :angry:

DONT cry like a stupid baby let the ones who enjoy the server have what they wished for and shut up!

Fuk u will suffer flames from me til the day i leave ko if they do that only cause of u <_< <_< <_<[/b]
    Are you retarded? Maybe you and your gay friends are happy, but everyboddy knows pk is the core of the game and without it its boring as hell.
    Keep trying on ko official forums and make them MERRRRGGGGEEEE. But be warned, you may suffer from didininos flames! h34r:

lol, im glad to see some support for the cause here guys, get all ur clannies to post on the offical form thread, lets make this happen!

Ignore Me Senior Member

Thread just repeats and repeats.

This needs a poll.

kibal

You all fail to realize that the serious ko players weren&#39;t saying "i want an english only server". The top clans now in cwest all explicitly stated they wanted another mixed server. Only the people who play the game casually and never get past level 53 wanted an english only server. They should have given the option for everyone to log c-east on day 1, and only specified countries to log c-west. Now that they finally are doing this people have to start over from 0, choose a different name, and regret the premium/pathos gloves/valk sets they bought for their c-west char. Despite what you say about them deserving that, they don&#39;t deserve that. They weren&#39;t given the option to log c-east from day 1, you were. You&#39;re no different than them so saying that they deserve to start at 0 makes you a pompous asshole.[/b]
    If they wont a server like west i dont understand why tehy started play there.Also at the first days of carnac i didnt find at official forum post from guys saying :fuck that shit i want all countrys allowed (for example).The only post that i saw was from people that cant log on west ,but no west people complaining aobut they cant log at east.
    Almost all players at west were happy at the begining but finally they saw that a server w/o a lot of people is a shit.

Atalo

i dont get it the west server has alot of people what every one fails to see is that not everyone the first week lvled to 60+ no one wanted to spend 24/7 xping give people some time and cz will fill up peopl have a life adn yes if gold farmers were not there last night i would be able to get my gavolt quest done and move on people will still buy prem they may not buy plat and spend $100 ok KC but they will buy it just for the simple fact that you lvl faster people will see that west will be a good place over time give it time to grow stop thinking that everyone went 1-60 in day one

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast