Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are you retarded? Maybe you and your gay friends are happy, but everyboddy knows pk is the core of the ...
Page: 11

didinino

Are you retarded? Maybe you and your gay friends are happy, but everyboddy knows pk is the core of the game and without it its boring as hell.
    Keep trying on ko official forums and make them MERRRRGGGGEEEE. But be warned, you may suffer from didininos flames! h34r:[/b]
    put ur glasses on, i was talking to Devin not to whole community.
    and calling other ppl retards shows exactly who u are.. :blink:

About Poll:

i assume most ppl will want to make that merge, i cant argue with it.
    if u want active cz just go other server if u want, C-West wont be 24/7 gang bang like the other 14 servers!

guys that dont support this merge go to the post on real ko site and help me fight against it.

ko is expanding way to big for its clinetle base.

they need to start merging servers not make new ones.

Razorbacks12

maybe the turks dont want to merge with the english players :blink:

Xtr3m3

Where is the Anti-Merge link?

Seriously...C-West people are happy and I believe this will be the best server. Many will ask "why?"

It's really simple...we have seen what has happened sooooooooooo many times...people go to a new server....they xp like crazy...get to lv 65+ and BOOM they leave because either they sold their characters, they are server hoppers or they just say "I want to go to new server to own" . (EX: Girakon, Akara, Ronark...). Whereas, C-West people xp "less" as in not 24/7. And these ppl are most likely to stay because why will they leave of a perfect server? F2P the whole day, English only, friendly ppl...etc

Unlike C-West most people I have encounter are lv -60 and only very few 60+. Why? Because these people (C-West ppl) got real life at home and don't xp 24/7 or have 3 sharers or so. This is the reason that you also don't see many people in CZ or Ardream because they are xping most of the time. Many also say "there no humans" again...I'm human and I see a lot of people in elmo and sometimes most spots of harpys,dts, and apos are full...other time there is ks.

A merge will ruin C-West completely...I believe they should just raise the ban for most Europeans countries...that will most likely fix the issue.

didinino

maybe the turks dont want to merge with the english players :blink:[/b]
    Nice one xD i liked it..

Trust me, i talked to ppl on East, every turkish speaking player wrote those guys "east = turkey server go west"

Where is the Anti-Merge link?[/b]
    there you go:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=166258

and I'm very happy that some of you DO think like me, i thought i was the voice of the minority side on this one, i am starting to think that this fight is growing.

Help me post Positive reasons to keep C-West as it is on KO forums, lets save our only hope for a better future xD

D4rkBP

Seriously...C-West people are happy and I believe this will be the best server. Many will ask "why?"

It's really simple...we have seen what has happened sooooooooooo many times...people go to a new server....they xp like crazy...get to lv 65+ and BOOM they leave because either they sold their characters, they are server hoppers or they just say "I want to go to new server to own" . (EX: Girakon, Akara, Ronark...). Whereas, C-West people xp "less" as in not 24/7. And these ppl are most likely to stay because why will they leave of a perfect server? F2P the whole day, English only, friendly ppl...etc

Unlike C-West most people I have encounter are lv -60 and only very few 60+. Why? Because these people (C-West ppl) got real life at home and don't xp 24/7 or have 3 sharers or so. This is the reason that you also don't see many people in CZ or Ardream because they are xping most of the time. Many also say "there no humans" again...I'm human and I see a lot of people in elmo and sometimes most spots of harpys,dts, and apos are full...other time there is ks.

A merge will ruin C-West completely...I believe they should just raise the ban for most Europeans countries...that will most likely fix the issue.[/b]
    +1

Mike_Miller

the merge is impossable gms can make new account on c-east and mimic the c- west accounts but the likely hood of them doing that with a whole server is .00001% there will be no merger, they will be no transfers.

A merge will ruin C-West completely...I believe they should just raise the ban for most Europeans countries...that will most likely fix the issue.[/b]

+1[/b]
    and what do you guys say for cz? for the real compatition? you guys are a talking about two differents game players here, the one that want the top spot, that want the competition, that are here to play ko hardcore. if you want to jsut relex and lvl and not go to cz you could do that any server... why would it matter if you got switch over???

NO MERGER!

didinino

and what do you guys say for cz? for the real compatition? you guys are a talking about two differents game players here, the one that want the top spot, that want the competition, that are here to play ko hardcore. if you want to jsut relex and lvl and not go to cz you could do that any server... why would it matter if you got switch over???[/b]
    its 10 times easier NOT to hardcore on C-West:
    -non prem
    -not so many ppl in cz means- easier to get the master BY FARMING BOWL.
    -80-70% of the server dont hardcore= u can still be at Top when ur lvling isnt the highest on the server..

i've probably forgot ALOT more reasons but those are enough.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

the merge is impossable gms can make new account on c-east and mimic the c- west accounts but the likely hood of them doing that with a whole server is .00001% there will be no merger, they will be no transfers.
    and what do you guys say for cz? for the real compatition? you guys are a talking about two differents game players here, the one that want the top spot, that want the competition, that are here to play ko hardcore. if you want to jsut relex and lvl and not go to cz you could do that any server... why would it matter if you got switch over???[/b]
    u want to know why?

because some ppl is sick of getting pm saying : S.a 10k plsy agaaaaaaaaaaaaa or shit like that
    some ppl are tired of playing with trks who arent unable to understand english (altho some turkish players know english pretty well)

and i agree about the ppl who just xp like whores 2 weeks and then sell theirs chars just because they "owned" the server and shit like that. just because some server hoppers want some "competition" for a few weeks and then quit, doesnt mean that the whole server is dead or noone else is going to play there because "good clans" (:lol are hoppin servers lol

thats retarded leave them by language that's how we want it the server will pick up shut the hell up with this empty CZ bull people are xping the server isn't a month old and you expect people to be done xping just pking now...no they will pk in there off time from xping but from the most part it's a race for xp and levels.

not sure if they realize this, but the gm's arent going to "look into" the merge idea. they are jsut saying that to try and shut you guys the fuk up. im 99% positivethat you cacn make the same character names on carnac east, and carnac west. how can they combine a server with doubles of 50% of the population.

Give the server some time and there will be pk. msot people are low lvl still because they have a life. Not to mention fierce are morons. they could be running this entire server still all lvl 70 fully geared. by the time they got that...people would start pking and the population might even double, and they would have the upper advantage. thye can have fun on east. all they did was even out orcs and humans. so thanks.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

not sure if they realize this, but the gm's arent going to "look into" the merge idea. they are jsut saying that to try and shut you guys the fuk up. im 99% positivethat you cacn make the same character names on carnac east, and carnac west. how can they combine a server with doubles of 50% of the population.

Give the server some time and there will be pk. msot people are low lvl still because they have a life. Not to mention fierce are morons. they could be running this entire server still all lvl 70 fully geared. by the time they got that...people would start pking and the population might even double, and they would have the upper advantage. thye can have fun on east. all they did was even out orcs and humans. so thanks.[/b]
    off topic : fierce morons k we'll just wait and see which server is populated and thats why humans lose war in 10 minutes right? REAL EVEN enough said... but u guys just gonna come back with a flame so idc close topic pls dont merge already went 2 east and a high lvl already

thats retarded leave them by language that's how we want it the server will pick up shut the hell up with this empty CZ bull people are xping the server isn't a month old and you expect people to be done xping just pking now...no they will pk in there off time from xping but from the most part it's a race for xp and levels.[/b]
    Give the server some time and there will be pk. msot people are low lvl still because they have a life.[/b]
    Two people, thinking straight. NO MERGER!

sexy Owa

why would you even continue doing this after seeing so many people against it, your turning your back half of the english speaking community -.-

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast