Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why would you even continue doing this after seeing so many people against it, your turning your back half of ...
Page: 12

I am Timmeh Senior Member

why would you even continue doing this after seeing so many people against it, your turning your back half of the english speaking community -.-[/b]
    the gg players on west are the ones who want it

sexy Owa

the gg players on west are the ones who want it[/b]
    sick of hearing gg players from west -.- they are a bunch of children wanting to have their way. if not in 100% agreement why would you ruin somebody else's fun only to further your own.

EastonLemon

Get lives people. Not everyone wnats to power lvl to 70 the first month. People dont have time for that.

c-west is fine i just started there and the community is great. Im going to enjoy lvling/getting geared some people jsut dont get enough fresh air.

didinino

Quickly guys go post on ko forums NOT to merge and post ur opinions so Linus the admin wont have a single thought about merge!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=166258

yea i copied it but all must see this and please post so nothing bad happens.

Quickly guys go post on ko forums NOT to merge and post ur opinions so Linus the admin wont have a single thought about merge!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=166258
    yea i copied it but all must see this and please post so nothing bad happens.[/b]

well bro, k2 will do what benefits them the most, and from what i see, theres more ppl in favour of merging servers than keeping it seperate :/ But i do support non-merge of carnak..... but i dont play the server

I SUPPORT MERGING MANES OR LOGOS WITH PATHOS~!

SpiriT_HunteR

well bro, k2 will do what benefits them the most, and from what i see, theres more ppl in favour of merging servers than keeping it seperate :/ But i do support non-merge of carnak..... but i dont play the server
    I SUPPORT MERGING MANES OR LOGOS WITH PATHOS~![/b]
    +1 merge manes and pathos

smknguns

merger would be nice

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

You lot are PATHETIC.

You WHINE and MOAN that C-West CZ is empty because not alot of people are level 70 yet?

Its so selfish its fucking incredible. Assholes like this piss me off, and I feel i have to make that clear right now. Im also sick of hearing this 'GG's From west.' Its so batty its incredible.

Francly if you people are so pro at leveling really fast then instead of ruining the server for people who just want to chill and reach the high levels slowly, you should go fuck off to akara or girakon. If your so pro at leveling at super speed then go start there and catch them up. 1 month lwl 80 kanka gogogo. Its so selfish to ruin something that so many people have wanted for such a long time.

And the worst thing is the people who want to merge call themselves 'good guns.' Francly you might be good at KO, or just sore losers who love levelling, but just cos u like power leveling and spending night after night in a DS party doesnt mean you better then those who play the game, and not get played by it. They have just as much voice to say we dont want the server merged. If you dont want a merged server, but 1 with turks and lots of people, go fuck off to an older server instead of fucking it up for people who dont want that.

Arrogant assholes in my honest opinion.

A rare semi flame post by me with some meaning behind it to, but this thread has started to piss me off and i felt i needed 2 voice my opinion on some people.

Are you retarded? Maybe you and your gay friends are happy, but everyboddy knows pk is the core of the game and without it its boring as hell.
    Keep trying on ko official forums and make them MERRRRGGGGEEEE. But be warned, you may suffer from didininos flames! h34r:[/b]
    Just cos people arnt level 70 in however long the server is out doesn't mean it wont happen. Like i posted above if you wanna play a populated server go play on an older one.

No one is saying PK isnt the core of the game, but when akara started dieing did you see all the level 75's screaming GIRAKON MERGE PLOX GM YM NEED HUMAN AND ORC TO KYLL IN CZ. didinino isnt retarded, he is talking sense. Your so ignorant and oblivious to what alot of people want that the hot air from your ass is melting the shit in your brain.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Double post.

+1 to ResserGD

To play 24/7 doesn't make you GG or PRO.

afromania06

screw merge let people who want to play on west play on west if you dont want to go east!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Linus)</div>
    Hah, funny story about how I found your thread in this forum...

...there&#39;s no need to link it anyway. There won&#39;t be a merge. At the time of my writing this post, Carnac West is the fifth most populous server, which means if we had merging on the brain--which we don&#39;t--there&#39;s nine other servers that&#39;d be first in line.

So don&#39;t waste another brain cycle on the concept of a merge and just have fun playing [/b]
    &#39;Nuff said.
    Linus&#39;s Post

afromania06

thats right no merge ftw!

j3ster555

Merge we Need Merge

Xtr3m3

NO MERGE FTW!!!!!!!

All you guys that wanted merge go back to other servers...C-West will remain as it is B)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast