Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; an english only server is a dream come true for english players, time will do nothing but INCREASE the numbers ...
Page: 3

sexy Owa

an english only server is a dream come true for english players, time will do nothing but INCREASE the numbers in this server after it becomes a tad bit older

marlot0

Lol the guys saying no merge are just pussies.

Scared of a fair challenge [/b]
    yeahh really reallly scared of dicks like you

You like to make assumptions dont you?

I am enjoying this "empty" server. Just because you guys dont like it means everyone will not too. Whoever spent 35$ on plat and G1 cash on symbols of gladiator to level faster than other people that's their fault. Whoever bought pathos gloves and gryphon armors it's their fault. Stop blaming on K2 like they had a gun up at your head to buy their items.

Grow up and take some responsibilities for your actions.[/b]
    I haven't spent a dime on carnac so none of this affects me. You're right in that people shouldn't have spent so much, but would you not agree that the option for everyone to log east should have existed in the beginning rather than opening up over a week in? Carnac west shouldn't disappear. It just should have been started differently.

I'm just wondering, what other assumptions have I made? If you're still angry that I called you out on luring bosses to town and on exp spots, sorry bro but just because you can't kill something doesn't mean no one should be able to kill it. But hey, now that most of fierce and some other people are thinking about leaving you'll have an easier time finding bosses to kill guards with. Have fun.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

what u guys would have done if the server east were chinese+turks and the west were all the rest of the world?

People moaned on the official forums for an english speaking server for 2-3 years, you think they will merge servers because of a few people want it? Get over it, most of these people complaining is because they can't play on it. As OWA said the server will increase in numbers in time, many people are still xpin/gearing etc, scared to go in cz to xp cus of Fierce perm raiding em :P

didinino

an english server would be great but k2 did a mistake with adding only a few countries to west server. with like turk/chinese and all other the servers would run. with adding more and more nation a few days after server start without any real concept it doesnt work. i hope k2 realize this and dont do this fault again. they need to solve it fast otherwise west server will just die.[/b]
    agreed.

more nations please we need english power xD

i want NaidenZ Zuhaha, come and test before u claim it as a waste <)

i hope they wont merge. i had enough going on new server get 75/70 and see my friends sell their accounts for no FUKING reason.

Lol the guys saying no merge are just pussies.

Scared of a fair challenge [/b]
    Fair challenge? how is it a fair challenge that they have an advantage of 3 days (3 days of FULL lag on east, except for late nights), almost empty bowl, wich means each person has gotten 10x more bosses than any person in east, i dont see the fair on that...

Someone of us enjoy pk&#39;n without 100vs100 ks turk mobs.. Some of us like quiet server where you can understand what everyone is saying.. Alot of us are having ALOT of fun, the server will only grow over time.. Btw, dead, I don&#39;t think so. I&#39;ve seen quite often lately both CW1/2 servers near full. Not everyone bought plat and exp scrolls and played 24/7 remember that.. MOST people are still low lvl exping.. TONS of people still under 60 lvl.. And majority of 60+ not even mastered..

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

east has more higher lvls than west. i usually get 3-4 hours of exp and im on 10-12hours+. its really hard to level and you have to depend on ur clan to exp.

rols +3 ftw... if most people are leaving west

Doubt they will merge, cuz their answer will be the english community requested english only and they delivered. As for the server, way to boring not enough people to fight against. Think the only way to go east is to re-lvl.

Doubt they will merge, cuz their answer will be the english community requested english only and they delivered. As for the server, way to boring not enough people to fight against. Think the only way to go east is to re-lvl.[/b]
    Gl ash with everything

iiason

TURKS to East

Rest to West.

problem solved.

I&#39;ve submitted a topic on the office forums under feedback requesting a server merger between west and east.. I&#39;ve talked to alot of Fierce members, PersimmoN, Undestructablezzz, and other notable clans in Carnac West (which are few and far between) they all fell the same way. Everyone figured an english only server would be amazing, but not enough people came to play. Now, we&#39;re stuck exping, and gearing up to pk.... against the other 3 people in cz? This is stupid, please if you can, post anything under this topic.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=165881
    and yayayayaya, I KNOW WE GOT WHAT WE ASKED FOR. so no need to post that crap, im lookin for serious support here... as are ALOT of other carnac west players[/b]

Ya always surprised at all the "smart" people who wanted turks kicked from game, ip banned, ruin the game blah blah blah. Dumb shits, have fun running around with no one on...

Someone of us enjoy pk&#39;n without 100vs100 ks turk mobs.. Some of us like quiet server where you can understand what everyone is saying.. Alot of us are having ALOT of fun, the server will only grow over time.. Btw, dead, I don&#39;t think so. I&#39;ve seen quite often lately both CW1/2 servers near full. Not everyone bought plat and exp scrolls and played 24/7 remember that.. MOST people are still low lvl exping.. TONS of people still under 60 lvl.. And majority of 60+ not even mastered..[/b]

my god i hope you&#39;re right, but i think you&#39;re trying really hard to look for the silver lineing.

It pisses me off how k2 opened east server like 1 week after it was released

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast