Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its only the carebear, Noobs that like the pve aspect of the game that find carnak west a nice quiet ...
Page: 4

Grond

Its only the carebear, Noobs that like the pve aspect of the game that find carnak west a nice quiet server. None of these people probably have a pk symbol , done any boss higher than kekurikaka or been mastered.

For them this is a dream come true. For the rest of us that had no choice and wanted to go as a clan with friends to a new active server, as many of us were split between different servers, and were split again with this regional crap, we understand that KO is aout PK in the long run. PK that is not between a handful of people.

All the polls showed that a majority did not want a regional server, so I dunno who K2 was listening to.

So enjoy the pve its about the best u will get from the private west dying server. For me, I went with Fierce over to Carnack East where the BDW lines are in the 600s not the 60s like carnack west is.

DeathWish

Its only the carebear, Noobs that like the pve aspect of the game that find carnak west a nice quiet server. None of these people probably have a pk symbol , done any boss higher than kekurikaka or been mastered.

For them this is a dream come true. For the rest of us that had no choice and wanted to go as a clan with friends to a new active server, as many of us were split between different servers, and were split again with this regional crap, we understand that KO is aout PK in the long run. PK that is not between a handful of people.
    All the polls showed that a majority did not want a regional server, so I dunno who K2 was listening to.
    So enjoy the pve its about the best u will get from the private west dying server. For me, I went with Fierce over to Carnack East where the BDW lines are in the 600s not the 60s like carnack west is.
    DeathWish[/b]
    umm your wrong Fierce/ Fear already killed isiloon like 10times so..

the only way for k2 to merge servers is to delete all of carnac west. and make all english players start new. and be very very behind. you cant rly merge servers if people have the same names. friend told me he can log in east and west...and made same name character. how would that work...so its not goign to happen unless they delete west.

Someone of us enjoy pk'n without 100vs100 ks turk mobs.. Some of us like quiet server where you can understand what everyone is saying.. Alot of us are having ALOT of fun, the server will only grow over time.. Btw, dead, I don't think so. I've seen quite often lately both CW1/2 servers near full. Not everyone bought plat and exp scrolls and played 24/7 remember that.. MOST people are still low lvl exping.. TONS of people still under 60 lvl.. And majority of 60+ not even mastered..[/b]
    i want to shake your hand..

nvm u were in Fierce, lol

ClanoftheBrokenBow

DeathWish[/b]
    thats the exact attitude people who enjoy carnac west appreciate leaving. we apologize for not being 60+ after one week(due to work, school and other such activities) but people are playing, leveling and having fun. Its sad that the people who play 8+ hrs a day complain and call a server weak just because, believe it or not, not everyone on the server can level that fast and wants to pk right away. we appreciate all the fierce no lifes who quit the server and took their powerleveling egos with them

Who were you guys planning on fighting in 2 weeks? Not everyone babashopping, gold bar buying, plat level user. Not everyone was going to leave there work on current server. K2 need to raise it advertisement budget while it is still "Free to Play".

New players will be key West. True Noobs to KO. Sad that they eventually will be K2ed.

i wish k2 would actually merge pathos with manes........ or pathos with logos....... both are VERY EMPTY servers from what i know, and it would bring a lot more challenges, and excitement than an all english server

i wish k2 would actually merge pathos with manes........ or pathos with logos....... both are VERY EMPTY servers from what i know, and it would bring a lot more challenges, and excitement than an all english server[/b]
    manes is def empty. first ronark came out...we lose 25% of population. we gain some back then BAM girakon... that was seriously liek 50% of population. got maybe 40% of the goodgun players left, then bam carnac. back down to liek 25% good players on manes. xD so boring.

thekingofswing

The problem c-west has is simple, the koxpers and farmers. All the new players that come to carnac are pretty well screwed over cause theres almsot no way for them to get to 35 with the amount of koxping going on in moradon, if we want to increase carnacs numbers what we need to do is not ask for a merge but simply ask for a patch. Any patch will stop the koxpers for at least 2-4days for them to update, I honestly think K2 hasnt patched in last 2 weeks on purpose cause of the gold farmers and koxpers. They used to patch every week and that helped with the cheating but now they dont do shit.

ASK FOR A PATCH NOT A MERGE

my 2 cents <3

I&#39;ve submitted a topic on the office forums under feedback requesting a server merger between west and east.. I&#39;ve talked to alot of Fierce members, PersimmoN, Undestructablezzz, and other notable clans in Carnac West (which are few and far between) they all fell the same way. Everyone figured an english only server would be amazing, but not enough people came to play. Now, we&#39;re stuck exping, and gearing up to pk.... against the other 3 people in cz? This is stupid, please if you can, post anything under this topic.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=165881
    and yayayayaya, I KNOW WE GOT WHAT WE ASKED FOR. so no need to post that crap, im lookin for serious support here... as are ALOT of other carnac west players[/b]

it sucks enough that k2 keeps releasing more and more servers...only to thin out the existing servers...i think instead of petitioning for more servers, people should petition for an increase in server capacity (if possible)

then carnac comes along...and then we get into a timezone issue between the english speaking countries...which leads to no one playing...

id rather play along side a bunch of turkish kids and deal with the frustrations rather than play on an empty server with 3 other people.

if you want my two cents...screw carnac and go back to playing for a real server...like ares.

=D

The problem c-west has is simple, the koxpers and farmers. All the new players that come to carnac are pretty well screwed over cause theres almsot no way for them to get to 35 with the amount of koxping going on in moradon, if we want to increase carnacs numbers what we need to do is not ask for a merge but simply ask for a patch. Any patch will stop the koxpers for at least 2-4days for them to update, I honestly think K2 hasnt patched in last 2 weeks on purpose cause of the gold farmers and koxpers. They used to patch every week and that helped with the cheating but now they dont do shit.

my 2 cents <3[/b]
    agreed

patch it dont merge it!

sub

u finding that alot of english players on Carnac West have lifes, jobs, school etc. On Carnac East is alot fuller, coz turks have no lifes they play KO 18 hrs a day.

I like the quietness on Carnac West, i can save money by not buying premium, coz i can now login in without premium. And can enter Wars when i want, less ksing, its so much better.

I vote dont merge. If u want a server with more ppl on it, goto Ares, Dies etc...

my 2 cents <3[/b]

agreed

patch it dont merge it![/b]
    i think they patched last week and they patched xtrap today even
    patches dont stop the heavenfire/koxpers since heavenfire renews their software every x hours koxpers will be back the same day
    i dont rlly think there is a solution for this
    k2 just been stupid once again or maybe they listened to people for once which didnt end up good
    only way is find a guy who wanna trade yur west for his east no other possibility

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

god that sux.. i thought an english server would be pretty sweet. gotta get more ppl from the old servers to play. or a server merger would b nice

You like to make assumptions dont you?

I am enjoying this "empty" server. Just because you guys dont like it means everyone will not too. Whoever spent 35$ on plat and G1 cash on symbols of gladiator to level faster than other people that&#39;s their fault. Whoever bought pathos gloves and gryphon armors it&#39;s their fault. Stop blaming on K2 like they had a gun up at your head to buy their items.

Grow up and take some responsibilities for your actions.[/b]
    I agree, merging servers will never happens as stated by K2, you play on their yard, you follow their rules, step outside if you hate it. No point crying, it was obvious that west will be a desert, if you didnt see it coming, your the only one to blame.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast