Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So how many fierce/fear are on East now that i saw Fierce clan on East and they have many 62+ ...
Page: 6

_Hybrid_

So how many fierce/fear are on East now that i saw Fierce clan on East and they have many 62+ >.<

marlot0

So how many fierce/fear are on East now that i saw Fierce clan on East and they have many 62+ >.<[/b]
    that will make the server more balanced i think wars are really gang bang of orcs xD

The whole East/West thing works in theory, but as usual they messed up the implementation. They should really hire me as a consultant or something since they always seem to fuck up my ideas 2 years later (thats what you get for hiring morons on McDonalds salaries).

The idea behind it should have been to seperate the vast majority of countries from a few "trouble" countries, and i mean that in the nicest way. In other words, have one server for most players and another server for Turkey and the Far East. The reason being mainly that hackers and botters originate from those places. Now those botters are going to always follow where the profits are, and Rich Europeans/Americans = Profit. Of course they are going to proxy or whatever to get access to West. Who would they rather sell to, some unemployed 12year turkish kids or a bunch of bored American servicemen with lots of disposable income? They will go to West where the money is, and K2 should have anticipated it by beefing up their security. Simply making a server for a few countries and then leaving it to rot is naive and a huge failure on their part.

In WoW, a FAR bigger game, botters are not that common anymore relative to the population. The gold companies&#39; primary source of income is from keylogging accounts, stripping them for gold and then selling that gold. This is because botting en mass isn&#39;t really feasible in a game with decent security and proper GMs. You would think that with the amount of money K2 are making, they could make botting very hard. You don&#39;t even need to stop it, just make it unprofitable, but they don&#39;t even try to fight it. They have had this attitude ever since they launched KO btw, nothing ever changed.

But i mean if you are still playing KO seriously, in 2008, something has to be wrong in your head in the first place.

didinino

I can say u are right, something IS messed up with my head *ahm addiction ahm*. I Hope army will make me less addicted to the game, but i wont quit.. oh no. I haven&#39;t played ko back at 2004 as much as others used to play, so West is like going back to that season.
    every time i take a break, i have nothing to play. I come back to ko? Fun is back -.-

about the thing going on with Panch, and the rest of the sharers: it wont stop. I thought it would, but it will never end.

there were 9457894*$%@(*) discussions about game security, nothing will stop them but us- stop buying gold bars from those companies. easy and simple thing to do.

want more ppls in west? stop sharing it would be the best.
    everyone for himself ![/b]

yeah that is it , people play in 2-4 on one char. just imagine if everyone would have their own character minimum 2 x more english speaking players .. but well fags wont play if they dont have xp slaves and sharers who can do 10 + h xp a day..

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

u finding that alot of english players on Carnac West have lifes, jobs, school etc. On Carnac East is alot fuller, coz turks have no lifes they play KO 18 hrs a day.

I like the quietness on Carnac West, i can save money by not buying premium, coz i can now login in without premium. And can enter Wars when i want, less ksing, its so much better.

I vote dont merge. If u want a server with more ppl on it, goto Ares, Dies etc...[/b]
    this guy put it all together. i agree with this. carnac west 4 life

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I&#39;d like to see it merged.

lovel12345

i rekcon we should just wait like another month for people to get there ass high lvl and we&#39;ll see how ronark and ardream goes if its like fully empty i rekcon we should merge server no point playing if there no people to kill.
    playing with turks isnt so bad coz they buy shits of my merchant and they let me kill them in ronark
    just the cheaters are kinda fked >< and the S.A SIE

EatMeTheMage

once again a straight merge would never happen, the west players will be penalized if any sort of merge would happen.

GangstamaN

I think if everyone in the world apart from the turks were put on West, it would be fine. But because they threw some or europe and other places around the world in with East, its really full and leaves West Empty.

Boyce

What i dont get is, they make this server. East vs west in wars right? No ofc not, that would actually be fun so they just made some nice bs there. Then they make the servers that only certain countries ip ranges can log in. So american/uk/aussie people couldnt log east. Then they just like stop this ip block and everyone goes to east. They say americans cant play this server etc only these certain countries. Then they just go back on that completely and it just fucks :s
    I wish they would just merge this shit. West is a server for non hardcore players(its pretty much f2p). Who like to chill, and dont have much time to play and dont buy prem/kc etc. They should just merge to make Carcac make 5 servers instead of 3 therefore you need prem to log in=more money for K2.

The thing with Carnac West there is nothing to complain about !

You got your english speaking server and its great !

The thing is the english speaking people at east who wanted to go to west but couldn&#39;t ? Think about us man !

For one time it would be nice just not to have to deal with the turkish laungage cause rly i cant communicate with the turks that doesn&#39;t speak english..

So please if you want to complain then complain about the english speaking people not having the possibilty to go carnac west !

marlot0

The thing with Carnac West there is nothing to complain about !

You got your english speaking server and its great !

The thing is the english speaking people at east who wanted to go to west but couldn&#39;t ? Think about us man !

For one time it would be nice just not to have to deal with the turkish laungage cause rly i cant communicate with the turks that doesn&#39;t speak english..

So please if you want to complain then complain about the english speaking people not having the possibilty to go carnac west ![/b]
    actually english speakers who are on east can freely go to west but there is no point in went there to exp again

actually english speakers who are on east can freely go to west but there is no point in went there to exp again[/b]
    Not all of them.
    I live in Argentina, which has Spanish as its native language. However, I know how to speak English since I was born and no, I cannot log into C.West without Proxy

Emporio

i like the server, its relaxed and chilled, you can also have fun and be one of the better players without hammering the game 24-7 and having no real social/work life

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast