Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not all of them. I live in Argentina, which has Spanish as its native language. However, I know how to ...
Page: 7

marlot0

Not all of them.
    I live in Argentina, which has Spanish as its native language. However, I know how to speak English since I was born and no, I cannot log into C.West without Proxy [/b]
    well in peru we can and its a pain others southamericans cant

Mercyful

u poeple cry to much
    if u dont like an english server, go to east and have turks pm u saying ooo aga baba gýft plzzzzz
    and have them koxp the shit out of every mob and rarely get boss drops

Its nice, no faggs to tp you into golems. and u can actualy talk to people

even tho carnac west is a not as full as east its pretty nice since non premmy can logg in whenever they want and you dont really have to worry about communication with other people since most speak english, which for me makes alot of diffrence since i hate getting those random turkish pms lol

sexy Owa

Its nice, no faggs to tp you into golems. and u can actualy talk to people[/b]
    agree'd if you want to go back to the turkish domination of the server feel free to play diez or any other server no need to merge this english speaking server with another, the only thing preventing it from growth is chinese gold farmers destroying moradon exp , if that were halted or prevented in any way the server would grow in no time.

The whole East/West thing works in theory, but as usual they messed up the implementation. They should really hire me as a consultant or something since they always seem to fuck up my ideas 2 years later (thats what you get for hiring morons on McDonalds salaries).

The idea behind it should have been to seperate the vast majority of countries from a few "trouble" countries, and i mean that in the nicest way. In other words, have one server for most players and another server for Turkey and the Far East. The reason being mainly that hackers and botters originate from those places. Now those botters are going to always follow where the profits are, and Rich Europeans/Americans = Profit. Of course they are going to proxy or whatever to get access to West. Who would they rather sell to, some unemployed 12year turkish kids or a bunch of bored American servicemen with lots of disposable income? They will go to West where the money is, and K2 should have anticipated it by beefing up their security. Simply making a server for a few countries and then leaving it to rot is naive and a huge failure on their part.

In WoW, a FAR bigger game, botters are not that common anymore relative to the population. The gold companies' primary source of income is from keylogging accounts, stripping them for gold and then selling that gold. This is because botting en mass isn't really feasible in a game with decent security and proper GMs. You would think that with the amount of money K2 are making, they could make botting very hard. You don't even need to stop it, just make it unprofitable, but they don't even try to fight it. They have had this attitude ever since they launched KO btw, nothing ever changed.

But i mean if you are still playing KO seriously, in 2008, something has to be wrong in your head in the first place.[/b]

yea they needed to put almsot all countires in the west. and turkey + a few others in east. to balance it out. north south american doesnt have enoiugh players. and most of th em suck.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

K2 wont merge. Fierce look to be trading thier way across no favors from any GMs.
    They came they owned they left for a decent fight.

If you remove Fierce I think Westside pretty equal Orc Human.
    Only balanced PvP is BDW which is 7 teams early time - 10 teams later.

I think if you want to go East you need to do what Fierce members are - K2 won't merger.[/b]
    ok i cant tell if ure saying that we chose to go west CUZ WE DIDNT but if ure not then nvm that

- not responding to ashet

but basically what u guys are saying is its good 2 get a whole bunch of bosses ALL to ureself on west... ok maybe thats one good thing about the server BUT whats the point of good items if u cant pk against any1? think about it all u lvl 50 noobs who think an english server is a good idea.. Fierce left west because it was dead and if u guys wanna play on a dead server then ok but eventually most of the ppl who get 60+ after a year or so are gonna walk into cz with 2 orcs/humans max and then ure gonna wanna go east but its gonna be too late so ure gonna cry for a merge too

my opinion

Anyways back on topic

for those who want a merger, check out the first post, i edited it with an update, a mod posted saying that they might consider a merger provided they had enugh support

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...165881&st=0

just post something, in support of a merger if you want it to happen.... if you want people to pk against, people to exp with 24/7, larger market.... respond in support of a merger

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

naa dont merge, servers are cool like that

wanna pk? wanna fight ppl? go older servers

wanna have an english comunity, go carnac west, simple and easy

naa dont merge, servers are cool like that

wanna pk? wanna fight ppl? go older servers

wanna have an english comunity, go carnac west, simple and easy [/b]
    -1 most reason ppl come new server is for high competitio AND to be one of the top and not too be behind like u may of been on ure other server maybe ppl dont have an acct on an old server ever think of that? the whole point of ko is 2 pk

back on topic WE NEED MERGE BADLY disagree or not u know its true if u play ko to pk not to talk to ure friends (which is ok just thats what msn is for)

-1 most reason ppl come new server is for high competitio AND to be one of the top and not too be behind like u may of been on ure other server maybe ppl dont have an acct on an old server ever think of that? the whole point of ko is 2 pk

back on topic WE NEED MERGE BADLY disagree or not u know its true if u play ko to pk not to talk to ure friends (which is ok just thats what msn is for)[/b]
    Just move East if you want competition, just stay West if you're looking for a less challenging experience

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

back on topic WE NEED MERGE BADLY disagree or not u know its true if u play ko to pk not to talk to ure friends (which is ok just thats what msn is for)[/b]
    srry gotta disagree.. come to think about it, how many ppl doesnt have accounts on older server? the new comers, and the new comers would like to have an english speaking server since its... usko right? so if a new comer logs in an see s.a 10k aga plysssssssssss he would say wtf? and then /uninstall_ko. now ppl who has account on older servers and probably sold wants either : a)english comunity or B) pk and be top , so thats how they splitted carnac, english speaking or competition with turks.

why dont u about ppl who like west? just because 2 clans went to east just for more "competition" the server must be merged? no thx. u think pk>ppl thoughs ? lol

i like to log in ko to chill not just to pk pk pk pk sometines is good to hang around there doing nothing probably vsin at arena or something.

i say, dont merge, servers are nice the way they are atm

want competition? go east simple, leave west users alone, if they want to chill and xp there when they feel thats their problem, if u want just to xp and then only pk, thats ur problem

The only way i see them merging the server is as followed:

Option 1:
    Delete Carnac-West and Open Carnac to a Regional server, and have all the Carnac-West people start over.

Option 2:
    Merge the servers into one Regional server, by, Deleting all of the clans and for the peopl who have the same name delete the lower level same name, For Example: Ryan - Carnac-East Level 15, Ryan - Carnac-West Level 45, delete the Ryan from Carnac-East and have the one from west used, thats if you merge the server.

Option 3:
    Delete all of Carnac and start over from scratch Reimbursing everyone of all their G1 and Premium bought.

Other than that there is i don't think any other options.

See K2 made a mistake here.

When the server first came out their were only a select handful who could go to east or vice versa. Now a couple days later they opened the East server to all. This just simply means you shouldn't have made a regional specific server in the first place.

When i started we all couldn't log into East now i can which is pathetic.

Just stating my opinion

- Ryan

Still bud, we kinda wanted a turk free server, we got it, some people regret some others don't. I say leave it like this, K2 will figure that West won't be profitable as they thought it would

srry gotta disagree.. come to think about it, how many ppl doesnt have accounts on older server? the new comers, and the new comers would like to have an english speaking server since its... usko right? so if a new comer logs in an see s.a 10k aga plysssssssssss he would say wtf? and then /uninstall_ko. now ppl who has account on older servers and probably sold wants either : a)english comunity or B) pk and be top , so thats how they splitted carnac, english speaking or competition with turks.

why dont u about ppl who like west? just because 2 clans went to east just for more "competition" the server must be merged? no thx. u think pk>ppl thoughs ? lol

i like to log in ko to chill not just to pk pk pk pk sometines is good to hang around there doing nothing probably vsin at arena or something.

i say, dont merge, servers are nice the way they are atm

want competition? go east simple, leave west users alone, if they want to chill and xp there when they feel thats their problem, if u want just to xp and then only pk, thats ur problem[/b]
    lol obveously i understand that but theres not even pk i mean yeah i like 2 chill on ko but not 2 the point where its not an option

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast