Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres nobody to pk= no point in playing :S unless you like to pvp in arena -.- noobs...
Page: 8

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

theres nobody to pk= no point in playing :S unless you like to pvp in arena -.- noobs

I am Timmeh Senior Member

theres nobody to pk= no point in playing :S unless you like to pvp in arena -.- noobs[/b]
    wow finally some1 with the same opinion lol well i liked some1s idea about closing west all together and giving us refunds personally i think k2 might of made west on purpose knowing it was gonna be a failure just 2 get all that money at the beggining then they opened up west to all so other ppl who went west and spent money would switch to east and spend even more money

Banned

The only way i see them merging the server is as followed:

Option 1:
    Delete Carnac-West and Open Carnac to a Regional server, and have all the Carnac-West people start over.

Option 2:
    Merge the servers into one Regional server, by, Deleting all of the clans and for the peopl who have the same name delete the lower level same name, For Example: Ryan - Carnac-East Level 15, Ryan - Carnac-West Level 45, delete the Ryan from Carnac-East and have the one from west used, thats if you merge the server.
    Option 3:
    Delete all of Carnac and start over from scratch Reimbursing everyone of all their G1 and Premium bought.

Other than that there is i don't think any other options.
    See K2 made a mistake here.

When the server first came out their were only a select handful who could go to east or vice versa. Now a couple days later they opened the East server to all. This just simply means you shouldn't have made a regional specific server in the first place.

When i started we all couldn't log into East now i can which is pathetic.
    Just stating my opinion

- Ryan
    [/b]
    Or add a east or west to the front of any names that are the same.

Or add a east or west to the front of any names that are the same.[/b]
    mhmh i like your logic so your saying

for instance:

RyanWest
    RyanEast

Some shit like that?

theres nobody to pk= no point in playing :S unless you like to pvp in arena -.- noobs[/b]

Perfect in its simplicity.

The entire point of exping and farming gear, is to be able to PK well, earn national points, earn higher grades in your clan, get some sexy capes, AND ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM EXPING.

whats the point to exping and playing ko, if you're not gonna PVP? Stop tellin people to go play other servers if they want to PK, no shit we could all go PK on other servers, but it'd suck facing people who've been playing since duping was out, and have full +9 gear, uniques +2 and +3. If YOU want to AIMLESSLY exp you're character FOR NO REASON go play maple story, it doesnt have a pvp.

Perfect in its simplicity.

The entire point of exping and farming gear, is to be able to PK well, earn national points, earn higher grades in your clan, get some sexy capes, AND ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM EXPING.

whats the point to exping and playing ko, if you're not gonna PVP? Stop tellin people to go play other servers if they want to PK, no shit we could all go PK on other servers, but it'd suck facing people who've been playing since duping was out, and have full +9 gear, uniques +2 and +3. If YOU want to AIMLESSLY exp you're character FOR NO REASON go play maple story, it doesnt have a pvp.[/b]
    zuhahaha +1 but how come when i say summin like this ppl flame me? :blink:

Banned

mhmh i like your logic so your saying

for instance:

RyanWest
    RyanEast

Some shit like that?[/b]
    or Random name not taken+name change scroll = problem solved

lol OR that works 2 good idea sinfiery

Just move East if you want competition, just stay West if you're looking for a less challenging experience [/b]
    lolz well yeah but its not even considered a less challenging experience no orcs at all on west

sexy Owa

why the fuck would you want to make ANOTHER turkish dominated server -.- leave west alone. if you want to go and play with trash who has to dupe and cheat to be any good on their server thats your call take the easy way out and go for easier kills in pk.. English speaking players deserve their own server reguardless of its size, if you want west become something rather then a "waste land" get k2 to prevent chinese gold farmers in moradon so the server can grow -.-

EatMeTheMage

Many people on C-west wants a really badly, but how much are you willing to sacrifice in order to make the merge remotely fair? Would you give up all your uniques?

why the fuck would you want to make ANOTHER turkish dominated server -.- leave west alone. if you want to go and play with trash who has to dupe and cheat to be any good on their server thats your call take the easy way out and go for easier kills in pk.. English speaking players deserve their own server reguardless of its size, if you want west become something rather then a "waste land" get k2 to prevent chinese gold farmers in moradon so the server can grow -.-[/b]
    LOL dont blame the server population on chinese gold farmers and besides id rather easy kills(EAST) than no oppurtunity to get kills (WEST). btw i am on east now but k2 did this on purpose i think only gave us 1 option about server selection at first then change it 2 both and they probably will end up closing/merging west now b4 u guys get ready to flame read how i said probably

It is still a new server, therefore, people are concentraiting on xping/farming before they start to pk. Watch in about 2 weeks more or more people on West server will start to come to CZ to PK.

sexy Owa

LOL dont blame the server population on chinese gold farmers and besides id rather easy kills(EAST) than no oppurtunity to get kills (WEST). btw i am on east now but k2 did this on purpose i think only gave us 1 option about server selection at first then change it 2 both and they probably will end up closing/merging west now b4 u guys get ready to flame read how i said probably[/b]
    k2 did not do this on purpose, the servers growth is directly connected to chinese gold farmers taking up most of moradon. this game isnt un heard of by gamers its known for its pk and its cheaters. if moradon were cleared up it would allow people to start off on this game your going to argue against that? im sure you know there are many more english speaking gamers then there are turkish ones. the english server could be HUGE if the gamers had a reason to join it... the ability to play the game perhaps

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

first of all they need to get the nps updated...

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast