Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL dont blame the server population on chinese gold farmers and besides id rather easy kills(EAST) than no oppurtunity to ...
Page: 9

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

LOL dont blame the server population on chinese gold farmers and besides id rather easy kills(EAST) than no oppurtunity to get kills (WEST). btw i am on east now but k2 did this on purpose i think only gave us 1 option about server selection at first then change it 2 both and they probably will end up closing/merging west now b4 u guys get ready to flame read how i said probably[/b]

hahahaha if k2 merges servers i would like to hear the same stuff when the chinese farmers wont let u do any kind of boss or action on the game.

chinese at felankor, ultima and all the slant bosses, speed hackers and if suddeldy pop ups arrow shower. a lot of ppl is going to say, WHY THE HELL DID K2 MERGED SERVERS? FOR THIS ?

somehow if both carnacs become 1, then there is no point of playing this game, ppl wanted an english speaking server, it has been what...2 weeks since the launch, only the ppl who are in cz atm in both carnacs are the ones who play ko 16 hours a day and just xpxpxpx and then ppkpkpk, if ur life is ko, the life of the other ppl doesnt have to be.

mrmagic2008

only way I think is fair if a merger occurs is if the people on the west get transferred naked....

EEthan

how would K2 manage to merge the servers with out completely fhking it up? oh yea, they wouldnt

omg, i wish K2 would merge pathos with manes or logos, MERGE PATHOS WITH ANOTHER CLOSER THATS SIMILARiLY AGED

Banned

only way I think is fair if a merger occurs is if the people on the west get transferred naked....[/b]
    i dont think you realize how hard it is to xp on a server with no people

i dont think you realize how hard it is to xp on a server with no people[/b]

Thats such a good point, so many morons have been posting "omg, west has such an advantage with open exp slots".... sure west has open exp slots, but no one to fill them with, unless you're in AFK, Undestructablz, Persimmon, or that other clan the human king is in, good luck tryin to exp.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Thats such a good point, so many morons have been posting "omg, west has such an advantage with open exp slots".... sure west has open exp slots, but no one to fill them with, unless you're in AFK, Undestructablz, Persimmon, or that other clan the human king is in, good luck tryin to exp.[/b]

if u hate the server soo much why u want it to be merged? can u just go east side instead?

if u hate the server soo much why u want it to be merged? can u just go east side instead?[/b]

Sure ill just forget the fact that im lvl 65, paid for plat premium, farmed some decent uniques, and start at lvl 1 on a server which has lvl 70's and established clans, so on and so fourth....

for people to suggest "just switch" is so stupid, why should we have to switch, we signed up and paid money to play a server, which turned out to be awful due to a lack in players. Now, alot of us want to merge 2 servers that started at the exact same time. West does not have any advantage over east, we're at a disadvantage due to a lack of players, its VERY hard to find good exp parties. The same amount of bowl bosses have been killed on each server, so the same amount of bowl uniques exist on each server. To suggest that due to West's small population those uniques are concentrated to a few skilled players is absolutly incorrect. Cuz guess what? 16 days into ANY new server regardless of the amount of players, bowl boss uniques WILL ALWAYS be concentrated to a certain amount of skilled players. That also includes CARNAC EAST. The same can be said for eslant uniques, if anything due to the lack of exp parties, west was unable to level as fast as east, and has therefore killed LESS eslant bosses than east.

NO MERGER!

merge wuld be good but i dont mind if it doesnt..

Strifey

It is still a new server, therefore, people are concentraiting on xping/farming before they start to pk. Watch in about 2 weeks more or more people on West server will start to come to CZ to PK.[/b]
    +1, ppl arent gonna start pking at lvl 46, not everyone has plat and xps 24/7
    k2 gave us what we wanted for once, now leave it be

didinino

for the 100th TIME:

I Told u not to mess other's ppl happiness!

dont merge, there is no reason to make west like all servers!

LET OTHER PPL HAVE FUN WITH WHAT THEY HAVE AND LEAVE US ALONE :angry: :angry:

U dont like it? QUIT! U go other servers! u can choose playing C east or C west so DO US A FAVOR AND DONT FUK US UP! :angry:

DONT cry like a stupid baby let the ones who enjoy the server have what they wished for and shut up!

Fuk u will suffer flames from me til the day i leave ko if they do that only cause of u <_< <_< <_<

for the 100th TIME:

I Told u not to mess other&#39;s ppl happiness!

dont merge, there is no reason to make west like all servers!

LET OTHER PPL HAVE FUN WITH WHAT THEY HAVE AND LEAVE US ALONE :angry: :angry:

U dont like it? QUIT! U go other servers! u can choose playing C east or C west so DO US A FAVOR AND DONT FUK US UP! :angry:

DONT cry like a stupid baby let the ones who enjoy the server have what they wished for and shut up!

Fuk u will suffer flames from me til the day i leave ko if they do that only cause of u <_< <_< <_<[/b]
    So ud rather fight no one than fight cheaters? lololol gl with that...

And btw what happens in 2 more weeks when another 50% of ur population leaves.... u wont even be able to do paramun. Have fun baba

Icy

i dont want a merger....................... I left C West cause of no people to pk against and if they merge k2 better be ready to pay me back for money spent
    and the lvls i would have had if i stayed in west.

All i can say if they merge i would just quit because that is stupid shit to make us start over and just as we are catching up they pull this shit out their ass.

lovel12345

FKEN MERGE FTW

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast