Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Carnac West CSW

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jesus Christ, give it a rest. We don't need to know every single thing that happens at your fucking server... ...
Page: 2

Jesus Christ, give it a rest. We don't need to know every single thing that happens at your fucking server... its like OH MY GOD we had such a good time lets make a post about it! AWESOME!!!![/b]
    and we dont wanna hear ur whining...

Woot im in the middle Nlke Aka Reveal

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

AFK/4FK + KODIAK + Error have been our ally and u guys had MM/MM + Undes/LPD/THeTeST + Mabelos + HolyKnights i think.

this war was just a big fun and i am happy to win it at all lets have some fun next wars and dont blame each other^^

Funnest csw i have even been to ,

i used 1100 pots during that fight.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol it was so much fun
    Wednesday gonna be so hard
    but undez cant work together well it seems

Banned

Time for change...
    [/b]
    holy shit cs&#39;s <3 lol

AFK/4FK + KODIAK + Error have been our ally and u guys had MM/MM + Undes/LPD/THeTeST + Mabelos + HolyKnights i think.[/b]
    You are making big mistake, dont talk about something you don&#39;t know. We hold castle since the begining and u say u fck us? lol you took time.. but don&#39;t worry in 4 days u wont be here and we will take it back

and you said all our ally? lol MementoMorii and MementoMoriii is different, one is our ally (only 1 party...) and the other one with the Zhao mage is against us.
    LDp wasn&#39;t here, if u call nixen and markis a clan as Thetest i say : LOL, and who the hell is holyknights?

so it was like 3-4 party vs 5 full clan?
    yeye blabla

tguedes

Funnest csw i have even been to ,

i used 1100 pots during that fight.[/b]

lol i used about the same amount. but it was worth it. we won^^

You are making big mistake, dont talk about something you don&#39;t know. We hold castle since the begining and u say u fck us? lol you took time.. but don&#39;t worry in 4 days u wont be here and we will take it back

and you said all our ally? lol MementoMorii and MementoMoriii is different, one is our ally (only 1 party...) and the other one with the Zhao mage is against us.
    LDp wasn&#39;t here, if u call nixen and markis a clan as Thetest i say : LOL, and who the hell is holyknights?

so it was like 3-4 party vs 5 full clan?
    yeye blabla[/b]

are you on fcking drugs, you guys had like 7 parties attacking us. go back to school and learn how to count. fcking retarded clan

AFK/4FK + KODIAK + Error have been our ally and u guys had MM/MM + Undes/LPD/THeTeST + Mabelos + HolyKnights i think.

this war was just a big fun and i am happy to win it at all lets have some fun next wars and dont blame each other^^[/b]

lol wtf

MementoMorii ally = Mabelos and Undezz...

about MementoMorl :

Fake clan name with fake clan leader thats all..

lol i used about the same amount. but it was worth it. we won^^
    are you on fcking drugs, you guys had like 7 parties attacking us. go back to school and learn how to count. fcking retarded clan[/b]
    who are u fcking as*h*le ?? we got 7 party? looooool your so annoying man, undez got only 2 mm 1 maybe 2 and at least mabelos + thetest make 1
    so shut the fuck up before talking.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

haha dont flame them
    they dont how to read so ur wasting your time

anyway was mad fun
    gogo sanctis put video up

grim your so happy? babashoped clan ahaha you should nt, you have nothing to do with karus anymore... u just suck some **** and add them to your clan lool

u will see wednesday and will u make again a topic with a drama, omg we loose the castle at CW ...

btw thx to all human we made a lot of nps

zabjaka

so shut the fuck up before talking.[/b]
    lol

i love how 8 undez and MM still can&#39;t kill me full duff, so shut up.

tguedes

grim your so happy? babashoped clan ahaha you should nt, you have nothing to do with karus anymore... u just suck some **** and add them to your clan lool

u will see wednesday and will u make again a topic with a drama, omg we loose the castle at CW ...

btw thx to all human we made a lot of nps [/b]

doesnt matter if you made a lot of nps, were 1st on server and hold castle. so bitch gtfo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast