Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Carnac West CSW

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; grim you guys had a ratio 3:1 as manpower, and we still PWN you in fair fight, we was shurt ...
Page: 3

grim you guys had a ratio 3:1 as manpower, and we still PWN you in fair fight, we was shurt on priest and afk heal crystal with 7 priests.

we was 2 and half partys from undez, mm had 1 or 1 and half, mabeles had like 1 party and thats it basicly

vs error, afk, 4afk, kodiak and each of you had 2-3 partys of each clan, you outnumber us and thats the only reason u took castle, but dont worry u can hold it for the next 4 days

and about error thats funny how your whole clan babashoped on last week
    but dont worry we still own your clan badly

tguedes

grim you guys had a ratio 3:1 as manpower, and we still PWN you in fair fight, we was shurt on priest and afk heal crystal with 7 priests.

we was 2 and half partys from undez, mm had 1 or 1 and half, mabeles had like 1 party and thats it basicly

vs error, afk, 4afk, kodiak and each of you had 2-3 partys of each clan, you outnumber us and thats the only reason u took castle, but dont worry u can hold it for the next 4 days[/b]

once again were not going to lose it now that we have it. so gl trying

lol u will see man, u already did it and jsut take it for 4 days ahaha

tguedes

lol u will see man, u already did it and jsut take it for 4 days ahaha [/b]

even if we lose it. were going to take it back so bb

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

You are making big mistake, dont talk about something you don't know. We hold castle since the begining and u say u fck us? lol you took time.. but don't worry in 4 days u wont be here and we will take it back

and you said all our ally? lol MementoMorii and MementoMoriii is different, one is our ally (only 1 party...) and the other one with the Zhao mage is against us.
    LDp wasn't here, if u call nixen and markis a clan as Thetest i say : LOL, and who the hell is holyknights?

so it was like 3-4 party vs 5 full clan?
    yeye blabla[/b]
    first of all why the hell u are flamin me? i just posted what i saw at csw. and well i didnt know what happend to MM and u are right i might shouldnt count nixen/markis as clan and i wasnt sure about HolyKnights/LPD. well we had like AFK(3parties) 4FK (2parties) KODIAK (2parties) and Error (2 or 3parties not sure). you guys have been a strong force too and we had fun. so what u want more?

btw its way easier to defend a castle then attack so this outnumberin is neccesary to get the castle and the last month u guys have been like 6-7 parties every war and now u said to be weak....

nothing against u fridulin just other like grimm and deanna who tlak too much and think they are god now because they hold the castle since 2 hours

its so pathetic

nothing against u fridulin just other like grimm and deanna who tlak too much and think they are god now because they hold the castle since 2 hours

its so pathetic[/b]
    I saw your post before edit and that was the funniest/nerdiest thing I've ever seen.
    That made my day. lmfao

TooHardcore

grim your so happy? babashoped clan ahaha you should nt, you have nothing to do with karus anymore... u just suck some **** and add them to your clan lool

u will see wednesday and will u make again a topic with a drama, omg we loose the castle at CW ...

btw thx to all human we made a lot of nps [/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2322839
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2278927

hypocrite much?. and just cause theres a couple ppl who baba doesnt mean everyone does cause most people dont...but funny how you use that as an excuse when your a huge babashopper..

dont see why you guys are cryin so much, it was a fun csw. Its more fun to have a good fight and loose it than just sit there and have no competition

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lmao wtf did we baba ?
    cry me a river

you guys got pwnt

btw if u wanna talk shit on us
    you guys arnt even the real undez
    your fucking wanna bes
    from persimmon

wierd how error got new lvl 80 warrior they babashoped this char, babashop shell set+8 / ii9, and i wont get into small details of babashop

i dont wanna fight so stop be little kids and act like idiots deeana and grim

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

new level 80?
    lol its xmeyhemx

i'll say it short and clearly

Good Job that u took it, Good Luck with keeping it.

Cyu in next CSW.

not gonna read that topic again so dont reply to me.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2322839
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2278927

hypocrite much?. and just cause theres a couple ppl who baba doesnt mean everyone does cause most people dont...but funny how you use that as an excuse when your a huge babashopper..

dont see why you guys are cryin so much, it was a fun csw. Its more fun to have a good fight and loose it than just sit there and have no competition[/b]
    i spend only money from Xigenon.. come from the game go to the game... and i think in and hb8 arent the same as ii9 iron set+3 ...

TooHardcore

i spend only money from Xigenon.. come from the game go to the game... and i think in and hb8 arent the same as ii9 iron set+3 ...[/b]
    well how do you know its not the same thing for other people. And iron set +3 wtf lol. pretty sure noone has above a +0 so not sure where you get your information..

babashopping is babashopping doesnt matter how you get the money...

i wont get into it but ask hamad (rescue911) what his iron set + is

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast