Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Duff hackers durin war........

This is a discussion on Duff hackers durin war........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So nearly every time we get the field map there are 2-3 duffers running around on both humans and karus(more ...
Page: 1

So nearly every time we get the field map there are 2-3 duffers running around on both humans and karus(more often karus) and like today we could barely get inside OB without losing our buffs, and also we couldnt et in lufferson without losing our buffs...... Is this happening all over the place or just cwest?

zrocker0404

we all know MM has a few hackers they keep close so they can get kills

Banned

So nearly every time we get the field map there are 2-3 duffers running around on both humans and karus(more often karus) and like today we could barely get inside OB without losing our buffs, and also we couldnt et in lufferson without losing our buffs...... Is this happening all over the place or just cwest?[/b]
    There was quite a few duffhackers on human side too. It is hard to notice them if they are same nation as you ;]

Personally i came in half way through the csw, and i didnt get duff hacked.
    So im not choosing any sides in this one.

I havent seen this on Akara. But honestly pk areas are filled with parties of koxpers who spam u for 1k every second and cancel all spells except the ones that cant be canceled, imagine a party with 5 koxpers (each spams 1k) and they roll with 2 priests and a mage.

I stay in moradon and merch, if a gm loged in and banned everyone in cz i swear not one single legit player would get banned. While i am in the rant mood, i will add that since i started playing again this week i haven seen a single exp party which didnt consist of people koxping or using hf. Koxpers get most bosses because of cors i cant follow them to the top of the hill, and same goes for nps, they are impossible to catch and kill. So basically unless u have koxpers in your party u get rolled.

Like i said in some other thread, its allmost as if k2 wanted us to cheat and use hacks.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

way to look before creating... there is a topic on this already

Banned

carnac is definatly the worst i have experienced... you would think it wouldnt be because its turk free but heh its alot worse then beramus thats for sure O.O

i still vote for disabling all archer skills, im surprised k2 has not done this already, seeing as it would be a insta-fix for 99% of the koxpers, and it would take little to no-effort

Banned

nice to see i'm not missing out on anything.

trz

havent seen that on pathos...but I was playing on friend's char yesterday and yeh first I tot I was bugged and said "wtf that bug" and my friend said "just use your sc again its duffhax"

nikoo 0_o

even if k2 disable the arrow shower/multiple shower or they put it cooldown, im 100% sure there 'll come new koxps with tbls to have arrow shower again..

Alibaba85

nice to see i'm not missing out on anything.[/b]
    no u are missing out.....

the sex is best in Cwest. h34r:

this bug is only in c-west i played there in ardream 1 week with rent sin to see how is the server

and lol its the only server that koxp can remove ur buff in it

its k2ed not koxpers

+1 yes it is.... english sex > turk sex pls aga

Banned

this bug is only in c-west i played there in ardream 1 week with rent sin to see how is the server[/b]
    It isn't a bug, it's a hack. I'm also pretty sure it's a private hack, if it was public, everyone would be unbuffed 24/7.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast