Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well csw started as normal we had alot of ppl as always, then MM came with thier allys BOOM debuff ...
Page: 1

Well csw started as normal we had alot of ppl as always, then MM came with thier allys BOOM debuff hack.
    well we had 8 priest all town start to heal crystal, all towned before any orc came, well MM clan started to come

we started to fight and heal crystal BOOM debuff hack SPAM US we cant use skills, cant heal crystal
    then we lost crystal and then debuff hack stop for 3min, we regroup and kill them on gates , got debuffed hacked
    died agian then again fought without debuff hack go to crystal room then again debuffed and died...

4 human clans cant kill 1 orc clan becouse they spam debuff hack, every time we get close to crystal room we get debuff hack.. and only NEAR MM clan....

AND NO IF SOM1 GONNA ASK THERE WASENT ANY RENDOM NOOB LVL 1 CHAR THERE, ONLY LVL 75+ CHARS it CW no noob turks that log noob chars...

if was som1 main char, and not even 1 char that debuff hack they had few debuff hackers.

ALL ARE WELCOME TO POST SS / FRAPS!

here fraps that som1 took :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xvNVi7g9gQ

to MM clan, u did a realy bad thing today i expact more then you

KillaHeala

omer1koo

1 Picture says more then 1000 words.. (watch out: zero orcs duffed. simply duffing us to take the castle.)
    http://img193.imageshack.us/i/20096252261.jpg/

Another picture describing MM hacking
    HUmans are not buffed,(simply died) while orcs with full buff etc

its obvious that MM are the ones using the hacks, since at the very beginning gladiators (the defending clan) had 7 priests in /town to heal the crystal, and MM didn't even bother to attack us.. they just ran to kill the crystal while using debuff hack+skill block hack. none of the priests could use any skill, while nobody was even near them.. so of course MM killed the crystal in a second since none of the priests were able to heal/use any skill

legacy, i expect u to disband alliance with MM.. if you support such a clan then you are just as bad as they are

+1 to all you said
    As soon we came to gate and pwned them debuffhacker came and then he suddenly disapeared and we came back and so did he.
    Ofcourse ppl will start to say "its not our, we didnt do it" etc etc.
    But everyone in cwest knows that where is MM there is debuffhacker.
    Ofcourse human side got those hackers to but they never come to csw or run with other humans.

But i didnt get it how this dbuff hack work ? It just debuff all humans and it mean they kill u fast without buffs or it debuff and screen freez ? Bcuz i didnt understand this :P

And hell yea since ages memento lamers had so lame reputation, they r to weak to do anything without cheat ;S Sooooooo gayyyyyy.

That debuff hacker takes all your buffs away including scrolls.
    But scrolls can be put back to use and u wont lose any time or more scrolls
    But when that hacker is there u cant do anything.

Here is my vid (really nice) where u can see how duffhack works.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2J4GTxqd-Q

Ps. Sry about bad quality and lag : )

Hydr4

Same thing on ionia with phaselis using wallhack , and priests healing without getting attacked.

im not in MM anymore, but i think that they didnt do that ... mayby some1 else is angry on u and just help orc get CSW.

Peace.

(CSW is nothing special (low money) only for pk)

stifler

first of all i would like to ask the mods to keep this thread opened please , its not a flame topic , we just wanna give our proves of what we claim for long time.

today we lost the castle because of debfuff hacks , mm rushed with their allys to us and used that debuff hack on us.
    we tried to put our scrolls back like every normal guy would do after this shit happends but we couldnt , as a result our priests couldnt even use their skill - such as heal ofcourse.
    they took the crystal from us because we couldnt do anything..even me as a warrior i couldnt even use sprint skill when they rushed crystal room and took it.
    this is very sad that this clan , that was a respected clan became hackers clan.
    i really feel sorry for guys like sadok , rzeznik and few others that need to suffer from their new clan memebers that ruin mm name as a good and respected clan.

the funny part was , that after we conviced their allys(such as legacy , hellsfury and ironwolves) that mm did it , mm said "its not us , its ironwolves/hellsfury" , i was really glad to see those allys of mm when they stopped helped them in the middle of csw , good job guys.

like u can see all , we got some ss for now and soon we will be posting fraps videos as well.
    we hope to talk with humanenceno asap , last time he did ban nub char of mm hacker.

and to this ppl that will say : "how the hell is it possible? there wasnt any nub char in csw that could do this duff hack" , in csw nub chars cant get inside ofcrouse.
    i guess mm cant win for real , even last time when we lost it , it was because of their hack as well when they made us dc and took crystal.

peace , i hope the truth will be out asap and the gms will get involved and ban those ppl or atleast disband mm clan , peace.

ee03161

Just to make one thing clear:

Hellsfury was NOT allied with any1! Hellsfury was there by their own, so for us everyone was enemies, we atacked everyone we could, so that includes MM, Legacy, etc...

Csw in C-West is one of the most stupid things of this server, grow some balls and end this ridiculous allys like one whole human nation like some1 said (Gladiators, Apero, Kodiak, Relic, Hawk, who else?). That's so lame and ridiculous!

Well We play as a team , and we like to have alot of allys so we keep castle for sure and we aint doing it for the money so we dont care have alot allys.

and it fun to have allys

zrocker0404

Yea i was scrolled and kept getting duff hacked. Here's some SS's
    1st SS - Shows i used a AC scroll, it disapeared by the time i hit hp scroll
    2nd SS - Clear debuff hack (oh and look at MM and LandM in there...)
    3rd SS - same as 2
    4rth SS - I was Scrolled/Wolfed/Light feeted/Lupined and this shows as soon as MM/LandM/Legacy come into view its all gone
    Look at my LF on my skill bar, just used it and nothing.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So much for GG ENGLISH SERVER

(Seems your server is being influenced by Ionia quite a bit LOL)

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

why isnt this in official? show it to linus or cali.. thats some reous bullshit

Guess what? They are using it in Eslant Dungeon too.
    I dont have proof though sorry.
    But i just lost my undy for no reason.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 03:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 11:57 AM