Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the point is - ull never know who really used it - it can be any1 - MM Legacy IW ...
Page: 2

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

the point is - ull never know who really used it - it can be any1 - MM Legacy IW or any other clan member - also it can be some lil retard who needs some attention and just doin it for fun (what's fun in it ? ive no idea..)

u'll neva get solid proof if there will b so many people around

Go with the best proof you have to linus, hopefully u can get the gms to use their banstick a little.

stifler

the point is - ull never know who really used it - it can be any1 - MM Legacy IW or any other clan member - also it can be some lil retard who needs some attention and just doin it for fun (what's fun in it ? ive no idea..)

u'll neva get solid proof if there will b so many people around[/b]
    we know for sure its mm members , but u cant really know one is..i got a feeling who is it but i prefer not to say so it will not start some kind of flame topic here.
    we know its mm because we got the debuff hack when they were alone agaisnt us , and not also in this csw...also in wars for a long time.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Those pictures don't show that it's MM using them... from what I see it's many clans there, so any of them can be doing them. This is just a regular reaction... people saying that they are the ones using it because they are the castle holders. Who knows, maybe they are, maybe they aren't... 1 thing for sure is that you guys don't have full proof who it is... so until that's solved, the only thing u can say is that the orc nation is using it.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

well good luck - hope the duff hacker will b banned =)

Those pictures don't show that it's MM using them... from what I see it's many clans there, so any of them can be doing them. This is just a regular reaction... people saying that they are the ones using it because they are the castle holders. Who knows, maybe they are, maybe they aren't... 1 thing for sure is that you guys don't have full proof who it is... so until that's solved, the only thing u can say is that the orc nation is using it.[/b]
    nothing more to add

Well yes pictures cant proove it, but we know it cuz we play there on the csw when it happend.
    so the pics may proove "its an orc from MM / Lagacy / IronWolf , but actualy it orc from MM and the ppl that was online during csw know it.

The king. Senior Member

its like ialways said, it aint the turks that cheat the most, its all the english ppl! yeppPPpPpPPP Cwest sux balls! gogo turks!

Banned

sent pm to Cali already.. and spammed it on twitter :P

come on where is REG1SSS's reply? or any one from MM about that? why you don't respond and explain what happened? coz its true? scared from getting banned?

Well yes pictures cant proove it, but we know it cuz we play there on the csw when it happend.
    so the pics may proove "its an orc from MM / Lagacy / IronWolf , but actualy it orc from MM and the ppl that was online during csw know it.[/b]
    I don't get it... is this "I know it" an instinct feeling or do you actually have proof... cause if it is an instinct feeling, then my instinct feeling says that you are definetly right (sarcasm)

4Buli

To:ko4lmylife
    Maybe they don't give a shit about this forum..

its like ialways said, it aint the turks that cheat the most, its all the english ppl! yeppPPpPpPPP Cwest sux balls! gogo turks![/b]
    nope its not about a nationality, its about ppl, bcuz there are always some retards who must mess up the game.
    On other severs most cheaters are turks bcuz 80 % players in there are turks,then in Carnac West cheaters are usualy english bcuz of english server. This is how it work.

Banned

who cares... i sent the video link to all the mods i know there and pmed Cali on official forum

this clan should get what PHASELIS clan on Ionia got, or ever worst!

p.s: don't change the subject, MM, Legacy, LandMM are noob hackers

who cares... i sent the video link to all the mods i know there and pmed Cali on official forum

this clan should get what PHASELIS clan on Ionia got, or ever worst!

p.s: don't change the subject, MM, Legacy, LandMM are noob hackers[/b]
    lol i don't even play C-west... well i will start on lvl 81 mage soon... so im not defending anyone. But where is the proof? U're all just making conclusions out of no where.... nothing can be proved by those pictures since I see many clans in that SS.

Banned

you kidding me? what more proofs do you need?

you want 1 of MM members post a video of him using it? i mean wtf...?

you can see a clear video that show that every one beside them getting duffed (good view at 0:42)

and you can see also screen shots of them, that every one beside them getting duffed

you kidding me? what more proofs do you need?

you want 1 of MM members post a video of him using it? i mean wtf...?

you can see a clear video that show that every one beside them getting duffed (good view at 0:42)

and you can see also screen shots of them, that every one beside them getting duffed[/b]
    u still don't get it... ur concentrating and taking ur anger out on MM because they have the castle. I'm not saying that they aren't doing it... but u can't say that they are, because there are tons of more clans there beside them that could have also done it. So no, it's not proof.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 03:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 11:57 AM
  5. Hits: 16
    08-07-2009, 11:32 AM