Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea how can you say its not MM, even if they arent on main, how is it that no humans ...
Page: 4

yea how can you say its not MM, even if they arent on main, how is it that no humans can ever get into the Orc base in wars because constant duff hacks, and MM party standing right there to kill all when we do lose buffs....... no way they arent working together bc MM's party defends the OB with 1 party, bc of duff hacks

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

some ksc from me^^ http://img268.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=200972520755.jpg
    hope 1 day we can play KO w/o any cheat etc. :/[/b]
    Those days have passed my friend... nothing in this game gets better. Things started off great over 5 years ago from me in KO BETA, it was the most wonderful game experience ever. Ever since then, it has gone down the slope and will go down even further.

on topic:

As I said, it's not enough proof... you will just have to wait until some disagreement happens within a clannie from MM (if it's really them), and have him rant about them and actually admitting to his clan doing it.

Banned

so let's do like Ionia's members did... spam the forums and cs tickets till we will get oficial answer about that or they will investigate it

stifler

lets just wait for a reply from one of the gms , i am sure they will do something..there is enough proves and ppl that complain about mm , not only since yesterday csw..way before.

angelsdream

funny thing is that noone from MM clan answered here. Anything to hide guys ?

Banned

funny thing is that noone from MM clan answered here. Anything to hide guys ?[/b]
    thats what i said

i would like to see FurtunE replying here and explain what happened, but they don't have good excuse...

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Maybe they just dont give a fuck about forum or maybe it's like u all Humans complaining about orc clan taking castle.. havent seen any MM Legacy or IW member's reply - the one whos spammin all the time is this ko4mylife guy whi thinks he will do revolution in KO cheat world O_o gm's dont care about ko and u can SPAM as many tickets as u want and still they will do NOTHING

ps. im not playin on c-w just tellin u that u dont have solid proof.

thats what i said

i would like to see FurtunE replying here and explain what happened, but they don't have good excuse...[/b]

replay for what ? bro they just dont cheat :P

Banned

It's pretty clear that you guys get's debuffed... but if the whole clan was in on it, it would be really easy to find out. Now i suspect that it is someone from MM or any other orc clan who uses the debuff hacks on his pc without telling any of his friends. One guy is hard to find, and REG1SS can't start kicking all of his members to find out who it was.

If you would have taken a SS in ED, it would have been much easier to find out who it is and have him banned... i have no idea why u didn't

Svooni

Well yes pictures cant proove it, but we know it cuz we play there on the csw when it happend.
    so the pics may proove "its an orc from MM / Lagacy / IronWolf , but actualy it orc from MM and the ppl that was online during csw know it.[/b]

it not just happend during csw. its also at wars. when i met mm i get duffhacked. all human know this and every1 is hating them for that. just play against MM and u know what we r talking about.
    when i would be in MM or allied clans, i really would think about quitting. bcz a whole nation (human) can proof it.
    peace

stifler

i just spoke with a gm ingame - he saw it and he said he will deal with it.

Banned

i just spoke with a gm ingame - he saw it and he said he will deal with it.[/b]
    lier.. there is no gms in cwest
    i hope that that the guilty ones get what they deserv

ambrosino

i confirm their mm had a part of this, i quit the clan, its so pathetic that they use it

wait till i get home on my computer and ill post some screeshots of people confirming in the clan of using it

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

i just spoke with a gm ingame - he saw it and he said he will deal with it.[/b]
    i hope its time to say Byebye mm

/disband_clan

and finish that stupid clan , ranked as 1top by nps donated and acting like koxpers stealing isillon at abyss or like using duff hack at wars when they gonna lose .
    i wish to this clan lose all their nps they ever donated .

i confirm their mm had a part of this, i quit the clan, its so pathetic that they use it

wait till i get home on my computer and ill post some screeshots of people confirming in the clan of using it[/b]
    Great to see that there is even one legit in MM.
    No more proof needed if you say so and will post those SS here :P

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 03:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 11:57 AM
  5. Hits: 16