Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; instead of buying Platinum Premium every month (and support this SHITTEH company) i'd suggest some people to buy some english ...
Page: 7

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

instead of buying Platinum Premium every month (and support this SHITTEH company) i'd suggest some people to buy some english lessons

Banned

if your HP bar in party screen is pink, it can be only visual duff bug... its very old visual bug, it came with ROFD expansion...[/b]
    its called debuffed... welcome to KO

yoyo1234

I just read the crap about it being "visual bug" and trust me. It isnt some dam visual bug. If you get hit with a debuff hack, you don't get "debuffed" the way you normally would if a priest casted torment or parasite. The debuff hack just removes all buffs within a certain range. So the pink bar visual bug has nothing to do with this topic and is a useless and pathetic attempt to add another excuse for clans that cheat.

medyaTor

wow so many idiots

the proof show that no one from MM getting duffed, which means that they used it

there is no speciall animation that shows who the debuffer is

but because that its in csw and only MM aren't getting duffed, it means that some one or some ones are using it from MM[/b]
    may I know why you flame me?
    I came here to talk but i see that some of us just can`t do that
    all thoes ss prof that debuf hacker was orc
    I don`t see at any ss any1 throwing it
    f.ex the guy who dbufing could be guy that you call an idiot 5 sn be4 csw

THIS IS PROOF!!

first picture.. im guess the hack uses a range skill similar to torment. imagine that circle, it clearly shows everyone within the circle has the animation, execpt MM!!!

yeah there are some further back who havent been duffer, but that may be bacause there out of range.

Too reiterate, if MM were not the ones using this hack- the MM members within the mass of people gettin duffed, would also be duffed.

That is proof enough that SOMEONE in there clan uses the hack.

As salmin said, they may not know who it is. However, they all come out denying it etc, makes me beleive more than 1 member is in on this hack - this part is NOT proof, just a theory of mine...

anyway, hope they loose castle and are atleast warned to say if this happens again they are disbanded.[/b]
    yes this ss is prof
    it prof that there was orc haker nothing more
    or mabe I am blind?

may I know why you flame me?
    I came here to talk but i see that some of us just can`t do that
    all thoes ss prof that debuf hacker was orc
    I don`t see at any ss any1 throwing it
    f.ex the guy who dbufing could be guy that you call an idiot 5 sn be4 csw
    yes this ss is prof
    it prof that there was orc haker nothing more
    or mabe I am blind?[/b]
    listen.
    1st SS a MM warrior is in the middle of the screen.
    1 guy to his left
    1 guy to his right
    1 guy infront
    1 guy behind
    THERE ALL BEING DUFFED apart from the MM Guy.. therefore the person using the hack is infact in the MM Clan!

You show pics of a bunch of elmos being debuff, not of other karus being debuff. In fact you can see the karus aren't being debuff. (The couple of members from LandM and IW) What looks like pink clouds near or around them are actually from the dead elmos around them...

I am not sure exactly this debuff program works. (If you set it against all of the opposite nation, or just everyone not in your party/clan)The only person that would know is someone that has used it. All that these pictures really prove is that the debuff hacker was karus.

A lot of you are taking your anger out on each other, when it should be directed on the people that can't seem to secure this game better.

i saw in war when humans k0xps used df hack , and i too saw ppl from Gladiators... i think ur clan is too hacker.... its true ?? gms arent idiots same like u and they can check us in history dont worry we are legit...
    we no want speak with u , cuz we are not kids same like u ... we are play in this game only for funy not as u ...[/b]
    u guys are realy funny, at least find some1 who can write english and deny what happened in csw^^
    Do im said about we are the best ? hmm ?[/b]
    english pls cant understand u :/

Just im stop speaking with u gays , cuz so much ppl are agry about this situation , we are understand , and if u want to know , we are too arent funy , cuz many ppl now speak to us cheats , but we no do it...
    we just waiting for gm...
    beacause we are the best clan on orc Side , and he want to faq us , btw , do u saw on csw only ppl from MM ?
    why u speak only about MM ?[/b]
    english pls cant understand u :/

prof or stop blame my clan and clanes
    and that s why noone of us will post a word here[/b]
    dont worry i have like 50+ ksc and 5+ videos as prof all send to Gm and he is investigating them. We dont need to prof anything to u or some1 else just to gm is enough ^^

In course of time, situation will end , and you will apologize us surely. We will write nothing it topic, something with this situation only wait for Gm. Noting more in this topic from us .[/b]
    in ur dream!!!

I wish I could get into court and make false accusations against a rich person and make millions of dollars!! You guys are ridiculous. Just because the top orc clans werent being debuffed doesn't mean that one of them was doing it. This thread is starting to show some lack of intelligence on a lot of your behalfs. I still love you all, don't worry .[/b]
    After that many prof to say that we are ridiculous and lack of int. is stupidity nothing else ^^

instead of buying Platinum Premium every month (and support this SHITTEH company) i'd suggest some people to buy some english lessons [/b]
    i was going to write that pffff

ok the thing is in csw you can attck anyone who is not in your clan.....and the hack works the same way, it debuffs everyone but the players that cant be affected (bc they are clan)...... that means that the person is in the clan of the ppl who dont get duffed, and obviosly MM are not being duffed......there isnt even an argument here, someone in MM is using the hacks. enough said.....

+1 to english lessons....i could barely follow some ppls posts...

omer1koo

End of story ^^

Little archer Senior Member

i heard from someone that the debuff hack can pick which nation to debuff... so it could b a human that used it, who knows? h34r:

Banned

i heard from someone that the debuff hack can pick which nation to debuff... so it could b a human that used it, who knows? h34r:[/b]
    thats a bullcrap and you know it...

they are just using this excuse coz no one here really used this hack and don't know how it really works...

stifler

i heard from someone that the debuff hack can pick which nation to debuff... so it could b a human that used it, who knows? h34r:[/b]
    it cant be human and i will tell u why , when mm rushed inside we were the only humans inside the castle and we got the duff hack.
    i think enough said

Banned Member

simply. This debuff hack is a program that probaly has a check box to turn it on, then high lighting a selection of debuffs to occur automatically to a radius around the user - thats how i think its used... because its just like when cheaters use lupin hack, it removes my stealth whenever i go near one

sent pm to Cali already.. and spammed it on twitter :P

come on where is REG1SSS's reply? or any one from MM about that? why you don't respond and explain what happened? coz its true? scared from getting banned?[/b]
    i just back from holiday. I was not there (i mean both csw in this week) so i have no idea what happend there. But if you guys got reall proofs just sent then 2 GM`s - they shuld juge and punish those who use hack`s, another 20 page flame war is pointless. Ah and one thing more, i`m not leader of MM anymore, i`m just a member atm.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

C-west english community drama... cry me a river

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 03:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 11:57 AM