Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl

This is a discussion on Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they are ip blocked yes :/ but these little children want to make yet another turkish server, my merging west ...
Page: 2

AlwaysSayDie

they are ip blocked yes :/ but these little children want to make yet another turkish server, my merging west with the turk infested east [/b]
    It clearly states that ip of europe is blocked.

But I could logg in just fine. Last I checked, Norway is in europe

didinino

i can login too, and so does Sweden.

after finishing the fight against merge we must fight to open Europe's IP's as well. I hope they will come but u can never know :S

HotAsIce

I think most of the people who want a merge are the people who are stuck with the turks ont he east server. If they keep one server turkish only, and allow every IP except turkish IP into west, I think both servers will remain full.

Boyce

we asked for the "ip block" it was given because english speaking players were sick of turkish players ruining the servers if you enjoy playing with them thats your call by all means go play another turkish infested server. but some of us have been around way too long to enjoy the presence of those who ruin many aspects of this game -.-

merging west with east accomplish's NOTHING, if you want to go east so be it. leave west be... your just making another akara or girakon -.-[/b]
    So akara and gira are frikin good servers

sexy Owa

It clearly states that ip of europe is blocked.

But I could logg in just fine. Last I checked, Norway is in europe[/b]
    they allowed more country's into their lists, after the server had been up. read it up

USKO players have waited for years to play in a server filled with people who speak their language, they have waited for customer support, they have waited for k2 to give a shit about them this server at least shows a LITTLE dedication towards giving english speakers what they want, it could be the beginning of something huge, if given the chance. dont take away what little bit of care k2 has shown towards its english speaking players. if you want more populated servers make k2 get rid of koxpers in the servers i promise if that is done servers will grow at an amazing speed...and i mean all of them.

Boyce

I really dont understand why you don't want a merge so much didinio. This is a MMORPG its not so fun without the "massive" part.
    The pk is ok at best. Exp is hard to find without a clan. Tell me your secrets, how do you get so much fun out of this server?
    Btw people arnt crying like stupid babies thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard.

I really dont understand why you don't want a merge so much didinio. This is a MMORPG its not so fun without the "massive" part.
    The pk is ok at best. Exp is hard to find without a clan. Tell me your secrets, how do you get so much fun out of this server?
    Btw people arnt crying like stupid babies thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard.[/b]
    his secret is no premium log in.

didinino

Tell me your secrets, how do you get so much fun out of this server?
    Btw people arnt crying like stupid babies thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard.[/b]
    u are right i should have write it in a different way, i meant that ppl want instant results and its not gonna happen in C-West, so stop making posts about merge and empty server and just quit to the East side like Fierce did.

secret? my secret? :P

u got ur answer loud and clear from Alkanada

merging the carnacs would be a bad idea.

i think ppl flame only because they arent used to the emptiness of the server, since all the other servers ppl have played, are FFA (ip-wise) so then now that this server has a lot less ppl, they arent used to it

carnac west is awesome

i havent said the words "english pls" or "no turkish english" or had any trouble communicating exept with the spanish but i speak a little spanish so i dont mind

and the wars are fun... there not empty

ardream at around 7 is full of orcs... dont know about cz yet but once the exp grind stops there will be more people pking...

keep carnac west

and for all you lvl 67+ no lifers your fault for being a little bitch for lvling so fast and not letting people catch up to u

If didi didnt have these forums they wouldnt be the same, lmfao <3

PaPaSmurF

Can&#39;t agree more with what you said. I like having no turks in server. Reminds me of the old GG days. Although your an annoying cunt.
    --Chris

Draconetsu

So let me get this straight, only been what, less than a month, and already people are 65+? Damn man, I mean I have no life and I&#39;m not even 60 yet. How sad of a person do you have to be to be 65+? If you&#39;re that starved for PK, goto an older established server and no-life it again, your prem and G1 credits carry over, and you shouldn&#39;t be losing anything you bought with your credits, simply because only an idiot buys scrolls and pots for XP. But yeah, of course CZ is a "baron wasteland", it&#39;s supposed to be when normal players aren&#39;t 61+. People with lives Xp for maybe 2 hours a day, and that&#39;s pushing it, and most of them won&#39;t even go near plat prem cause they don&#39;t want to waste more money on this game per month than they would on a real game like WoW. Seriously guys, give the server half a year at least, then you can start making judgements. Even the liasons on K2&#39;s forums agree with that. You can&#39;t judge something like this before it comes to fruition.

It&#39;s gonna take time for more non-turks to come here, we have to prove that this idea will work, and everyone jumping on the merging bandwagon won&#39;t help. Hell, you guys are HURTING the cause. Instead of abandoning us, why not try to get others to come here? Tell your friends who may have quit to come check out this new server. All it needs is a little time and people pitching in to fill it up. Once more people hit 60+, they&#39;ll want to PK and try going to CZ to xp. You&#39;ll have your PK then. Or is it that the people wanting the merge are afraid of real competition? You know that english speakers are damn good at this game, and you&#39;re afraid that without the little turks to beat on that you&#39;ll never get anything? Honestly, I&#39;m starting to believe that one more and more. People leaving are leaving because they know we&#39;ll catch up, and hand them their ass in a sack. That&#39;s why they No life it to 65, so they&#39;ll have a few glory days before the real PKers get there, the ones who worked their way up slowly, and took the time to farm some good items. The no-lifers just didn&#39;t realize that only the turks went to CZ before 65, and that&#39;s why they could pwn there before. But if that&#39;s it, then please, do leave, we really don&#39;t need people who can&#39;t play, we want a challenge when we get there, not some noob with items he doesn&#39;t know how to use.

didinino

Although your an annoying cunt.
    --Chris[/b]
    I love you too baby :P

Draconetsu, go post it on KO forums too, although i dont agree with some of what u said but 90% of it is true..

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

the only thing i want is nps to get updated. at first i wanted a server merge but if they decided to merge the servers then they should have done it earlier or when they released the server

mainly want np updated

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast