Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl

This is a discussion on Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, already did in the first topic under the name FlameOfHeaven >.>...
Page: 3

Draconetsu

lol, already did in the first topic under the name FlameOfHeaven >.>

gyrn

I have paid k2 over $2000 and spent more than 4 hours a day for 2 years on this game. I quit the game because of the turks and the lack of K2 support. I have been playing WoW for a year now. I checked the forums and found out that this server had no turks and I have been trying gather anyone that will still play this game to come to this server.

I left behind a HB+7, MS+8, RoCs, RoMs, 3 Bil in coins and countless other items on Diez and I am not crying one bit about what I lost. I have waited 2.5 years for this to happen and to hear you all whine about loosing a month or two of your lives and 35 - 70 bucks makes me sick. Have some dignity and quit being spoiled brats always looking for instant gratification. Give this server some time and it will grow into something awsome. You can leave this server and go to a new one or you can stay and have patients but suggesting the servers be merged is both selfish and bullshit.

Diez was just like this before it grew into an awsome english speaking community. It continued to be awsome until the Turks overran it and destroyed it for the english speaking community. People remember clans like Blood, Symbolic, AHM, and 8Ball. You could have been that on this server but it is a shame that your name will be forgotten and someone else will take its place while you face off with a bunch of mediocre turks that won't remember you after they run over you with their speed hacks.

Megamonos
    TheDarkOnes Clan Leader
    C-West

carnac west is awesome

i havent said the words "english pls" or "no turkish english" or had any trouble communicating exept with the spanish but i speak a little spanish so i dont mind

and the wars are fun... there not empty

ardream at around 7 is full of orcs... dont know about cz yet but once the exp grind stops there will be more people pking...

keep carnac west

and for all you lvl 67+ no lifers your fault for being a little bitch for lvling so fast and not letting people catch up to u [/b]
    Totally agree. I love when people says "Could you invite me to your party please?" or "Sorry i didnt meant to KS" instead of "sIE SIE SIE SIE" or "ALLAH GIVE ME STRENGHT" h34r:

jaymaniac6

Totally agree. I love when people says "Could you invite me to your party please?" or "Sorry i didnt meant to KS" instead of "sIE SIE SIE SIE" or "ALLAH GIVE ME STRENGHT" h34r:[/b]
    'ALLAH GIVE ME STRENGTH FOR HACK TIME OKE??'

Lmao

sexy Owa

non premium... that shit doesnt even matter boyce i dont see how you can play this game for so long and STILL enjoy playing at the sides of cheating turkish trash -.- this english server is k2's way of telling us they at least NOTICE WE ARE HERE. why would you throw that away keep the server as it is if you want a server populated by trash go to ares, diez, beramus, any server populated by turkish players. i dont understand why you want to get rid of west to create another trash filled server -.-

Xtr3m3

'ALLAH GIVE ME STRENGTH FOR HACK TIME OKE??'

Lmao[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

if u guys play carnac piz spam official forums to update the nps

non premium... that shit doesnt even matter boyce i dont see how you can play this game for so long and STILL enjoy playing at the sides of cheating turkish trash -.- this english server is k2's way of telling us they at least NOTICE WE ARE HERE. why would you throw that away keep the server as it is if you want a server populated by trash go to ares, diez, beramus, any server populated by turkish players. i dont understand why you want to get rid of west to create another trash filled server -.-[/b]
    True but a lot of english koxpers too :S so lame

Let Carnac be....it will grow.

I can load Carnac W no problem anytime of dat without premy. ITS SO SWEET!!!

Yea its dead....but it will become big....mabey some old GG will come back for it.

It would be nice to see a lot of old GG on one server xD!!!

didinino

dRiZzLe3, i know one thing:

old players of USKO understand that the game is never about 'being the first guy to start playing the server = Top player'.

they know that lvl is limited, and items are just a matter of time & luck in eslant (take out babashop for a sec its not the issue).

so the point is, that when old and new players will see the server Being a good place to play on, they wont fear on starting a char, calling their old friends and play that game again.

i am sure 50% or even more of them are now too old for it and have jobs and stuff, but trust me it will happen and C West will grow to be a good server like those days when "buff please" and "Swift please" were asked with those words and not "+++>>>>" spam.

edit:
    if i may add:

i have a feeling that in the end some of the players on public servers will get tired of gang bangs in cz and shout for skilled played to vs with, and then they will come.

i Also have a feeling that the Private server players will also come when they see that the server is Free To Play!

U know i quit diez a long time ago on my warrior. I started on the new server and I like it. Getting to play with a handful of dudes i played with back in the day, its fun. The server mite be small, but I don't mind. Im sure more ppl will come as time goes by anyway.

-Gangsta (Suave)

Syrolis

I have been waiting for a non turkish server for a long time.
    Stopped playing this game completely for about 8 months ago and just returned now when I realized that c-west was opened. Now I can play and understand 90% of what ppl are saying in game (partys) again. Not the other way around.
    I think the server will be more populated in time and I wish that the clans would take care of the incoming players and helping them lvl, that will ensure the community to grow.

I really miss old GG clannies though who cant log c-west.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

the west server will take some time , just like orginal KO did. I hope they will explore the option of char transfers later on because I am sure alot more will come. I played on the new server for a few days , it didn't lag , people spoke English and genrally it reminded me of what KO was like in 2004.

K2 should really have made a none turkish server and a turk only server. People do not want to play with the turks and if they did this I am sure the west server would be a massive success. but the biggest hurdle is leaviing high level well equipped chars to start over again , which is something I am not doing.

soon the kinda noobier clans will get higher lvl n wat not so its a bit more compatition.. so like u said it will just take some time

I have paid k2 over $2000 and spent more than 4 hours a day for 2 years on this game. I quit the game because of the turks and the lack of K2 support. I have been playing WoW for a year now. I checked the forums and found out that this server had no turks and I have been trying gather anyone that will still play this game to come to this server.

I left behind a HB+7, MS+8, RoCs, RoMs, 3 Bil in coins and countless other items on Diez and I am not crying one bit about what I lost. I have waited 2.5 years for this to happen and to hear you all whine about loosing a month or two of your lives and 35 - 70 bucks makes me sick. Have some dignity and quit being spoiled brats always looking for instant gratification. Give this server some time and it will grow into something awsome. You can leave this server and go to a new one or you can stay and have patients but suggesting the servers be merged is both selfish and bullshit.

Diez was just like this before it grew into an awsome english speaking community. It continued to be awsome until the Turks overran it and destroyed it for the english speaking community. People remember clans like Blood, Symbolic, AHM, and 8Ball. You could have been that on this server but it is a shame that your name will be forgotten and someone else will take its place while you face off with a bunch of mediocre turks that won't remember you after they run over you with their speed hacks.
    Megamonos
    TheDarkOnes Clan Leader
    C-West[/b]

Gift me your diez items .

Anyways, on topic, like everyone else said about it...give it some time to grow. It's not heavily packed like everyone is used to because of the turkish population on the east server. And like Felix said, the biggest obstacle standing in the way is people leaving their high leveled well equipped characters on the older servers just to start over again at lvl 1 and itemless. However, as more time goes by I have a feeling that more and more people will get frustrated with the turks on the servers they play and begin switching to C-West just for the mere relief of not dealing with that frustration anymore, as well as some of the "dcz only players" as now they will have the option of playing on a english server where they can have fun and experience ko like it used to be (in sorts). Many players who left the game because they couldn't deal with all the day to day hassle of the majority of the turkish population now have an option to return to a game they once loved and I believe will do so (to a certain extent). But just because in the first two weeks, it hasn't been like you're used to 300 ppl ks'ing the same spots in moradon, 3 parties ks'ing every exp spot in emc/luferson at the beginning of the server doesn't mean that it's a crap server. Relax, play the game to have fun and with your friends. The server will steadily grow as more people become interested in a server where they can actually communicate and comprehend what each other is saying.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast