Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl

This is a discussion on Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then quit. simple as that! Carnac West is unique (the only non turk server, and the only empty server) some ...
Page: 4

then quit.
    simple as that!
    Carnac West is unique (the only non turk server, and the only empty server) some people may like that yeah?
    if you dont like it get the fuk out[/b]
    i did quit thats why i wrote played! and you were suppose to buy my priest if i am not mistake and back away from your offer.
    i asked for 35$ for 29 days plat permium and items and he said thats thats too much. fucking retard.

didinino

Leaving the hard work in Dies/Ares is a Hard thing 2 do, but no1 said u have to leave it..

u can always pk on dies/ play on C West like u said, slowly and Relaxing xp.

Honestly now, what im gonna do from now on when i cant find xp party is Helping the guys who need to do quests on human side.
    seems logical making more ppl lvl up and have them later on in Eslant & CZ.

I already have one GOOD friend that came with us ^_^, and im gonna try helping more players to get their quests done faster..

Draconetsu

One thing that would be nice is if the players started their own "chicken" event like the old days. Have the higher level players help the lower levels in Moradon get to their respective nations away from the farmers. The level difference is easy to overcome if you make a mid level toon that can party both players. It would help raise the server pop and reinforce the fact that we want a nice, easy going server with kind respectful people. The hard part is finding volunteers to do this as everyone is trying to level themselves. But hopefully a few kind souls will take on the challenge.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I read pretty much all the replies to this topic.

I can't understand sometimes what some of you people on ko4life are like. One day your SCREAMING that you want a non-turk server, and finally when they give it to you, your screaming OMG ITS EMPTY GIVE ME MIXED.

Carnac is unique because out of the 10 or so servers in KO, its the only one that is split. Francly, anyone who is complaining that it should be brought back together is a fool. If you don't like it, you should simply quit and go back to akara or girakon or any other mixed server.

People will always have different opinions, and different views on things. If you dont like the fact it is split, go to east or move back to an older server. Why should a few people who want it mixed ruin it for all those who don't want it mixed?

I can understand why some people want it mixed though. All the newer players on KO don't know what it was like back in OLD OLD KO, when aoe harpies and aoe dt's was the best exp, and apos. In the morning UK time, the server used to be empty basically, and even at peak times it wasnt particularly packed. I suppose the newer players have all gotten used to servers being packed full of people with loads of turks and comminaction problems.

Personally ive lost interest in KO, but if picked a server to come back to play on, it would be C-West.

Also OWA said something very true. K2 rarely has done anything to help the english speakers in this game. He said that finally they have done something for us. And he is right. They do something that is what we have been asking for for years, and now some of you people just try and slate them?

Sometimes i think this is the problem with alot of us english speakers. We are all mixed with opinions, and once K2 does something you dont like, its just another round of the usual 'I HATE K2' flame fest.

Syrolis

Personally ive lost interest in KO, but if picked a server to come back to play on, it would be C-West.[/b]

Please do.. join C-west for fun and play with us :wub:

sexy Owa

join c west resser :P its good fun. work in progress but eventually it will be huge ^^

mjollner

non-turk server with only a few ppl on will soon change when the ppl on the turkfilled sir dupealot servers realise what they are missing
    give the server a bit longer, have some faith... or alternatively go cry in a different server

didinino

Quickly guys go post on ko forums NOT to merge and post ur opinions so Linus the admin wont have a single thought about merge!

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=166258

Banned

I read pretty much all the replies to this topic.

I can't understand sometimes what some of you people on ko4life are like. One day your SCREAMING that you want a non-turk server, and finally when they give it to you, your screaming OMG ITS EMPTY GIVE ME MIXED.

Carnac is unique because out of the 10 or so servers in KO, its the only one that is split. Francly, anyone who is complaining that it should be brought back together is a fool. If you don't like it, you should simply quit and go back to akara or girakon or any other mixed server.

People will always have different opinions, and different views on things. If you dont like the fact it is split, go to east or move back to an older server. Why should a few people who want it mixed ruin it for all those who don't want it mixed?

I can understand why some people want it mixed though. All the newer players on KO don't know what it was like back in OLD OLD KO, when aoe harpies and aoe dt's was the best exp, and apos. In the morning UK time, the server used to be empty basically, and even at peak times it wasnt particularly packed. I suppose the newer players have all gotten used to servers being packed full of people with loads of turks and comminaction problems.

Also OWA said something very true. K2 rarely has done anything to help the english speakers in this game. He said that finally they have done something for us. And he is right. They do something that is what we have been asking for for years, and now some of you people just try and slate them?

Sometimes i think this is the problem with alot of us english speakers. We are all mixed with opinions, and once K2 does something you dont like, its just another round of the usual 'I HATE K2' flame fest.[/b]
    Basically you said what is kinda on my mind except for one word.

Everyone who is complaining are hypocrites.

Only thing i will say.

EastonLemon

I enjoy west I just started there though.

But im not playing with turks.. Ill just /uninstall if theres ever a merge.

JimXrOx

sorry if some people get offended from the things im gonna say but all the hardcore OLD KO players remember we used to spend MONTHS to reach lvl 61 and start pking.. on KO 62 was too HARD and 65 a dream.. now people cry because a server not full (like Ares and Dies was when they 1st opened) dont have 2357634067509 65+ ppl in 1 month of life.. Excuse me but your way of playing games makes me sick.. especially when u demand the others to follow you.. i myseld play from day 1 on C-west.. and im only 45 just like the rest of my clan.. and the server is not even near empty on low lvls.. C-W just dont have alot of nolife people.. thats the main reason CZ is empty.

gyrn

the west server will take some time , just like orginal KO did. I hope they will explore the option of char transfers later on because I am sure alot more will come. I played on the new server for a few days , it didn't lag , people spoke English and genrally it reminded me of what KO was like in 2004.

K2 should really have made a none turkish server and a turk only server. People do not want to play with the turks and if they did this I am sure the west server would be a massive success. but the biggest hurdle is leaviing high level well equipped chars to start over again , which is something I am not doing.[/b]
    Bah come play with us Felix... I will help you level and maybe if you come play even more of the GG old school players will come back and play with us.

didinino

Bah come play with us Felix... I will help you level and maybe if you come play even more of the GG old school players will come back and play with us.[/b]
    I'll volunteer to help u lvl too :lol:

/need more ppl

sexy Owa

i had felix with my group of nebs that came to the server with me for a while his sin on diez was too much to let go of :P he may come visit once the server has grown a tad though

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Its just 2 much effort to, redownload the KO file, get the updates, install the game, reinstall it cos of some noob bugs, spend 10 hours fixing xtrap and then finally starting from level 1 only to be disconnected in 10 mins. Thats my take on it atm :/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast