Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carnac west king nomination

This is a discussion on Carnac west king nomination within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so whois going for king nixen kingdong ba1roth lissthebliss stalin only those i guess? the problem is they all ...
Page: 1

ok so whois going for king

nixen
    kingdong
    ba1roth
    lissthebliss
    stalin

only those i guess?

the problem is they all are KEWL people and i mean it
    all those are nice guys and helpfull
    but lets see whois active and more friendly..
    the only guys I think they worth it is...
    Kingdong and Ba1roth

Ba1roth: GG clan leader friendly/fair guy Mostly active only after the second ED. they exp alot and boss hunt/pk.. most off his clan Canada zonetime
    He always helpd me and couple others people and FOR SURE ill know he will make good king, i Wud vote him if king didnt go for this!

LisstheBliss: GG clan leader i think she wud be good queen but Not really active so is the clan hardly see them exp
    mostly pking in RLB so I doubt many EXP events will be going on...

nixen: GG guy <3 But hes bit unactive.. he just log sometimes for pk sometimes no exp so xD

Stalin: GG warrior hardcore player PK alot/Boss hunt hardly see him exp however he got many sharers? some of them doesnt even speak english... so thats why i wont vote for stalin else i wud. we want english king not another polish.. no offence to polish players But they need to speak english!

and finally KingDong: Mostly 24/7 GG clan leader i would say the best english clan leader on carnac west orc side... Clan is from world-wide
    and Kingdong is almost 24/7 helping karus people to do quests/exping or helping the clan i mean what kind of guy help people to do 70 personal quests for random people who just asked..? or to kill monsters for peoples quest hes realy nice [ this how I met and joined his clan. ]
    We got 3x alliances with almost over +100 people wich we always party up pk and stuff, EXP/questing etc
    and he ALWAYS been fair to all members. he exp alot in lufer/cz/eslant
    and for sure LOTs and LOTS of EXP events will be going around and NO not just for clan for people of karus aswell
    Coz hes the koolest guy I ever met in my KO history .. like seriously I just started carnac west while ago and I didnt know king and his clan
    they helped me to EXP and geard me and all stuff it was the first time I feel we are really team working in ko.. GG clan. HE CARES about people/clannies Unlike other clan leaders I met
    and Alot of people like kingdong not much haters or actually is there any..?
    he also host some 1v1 party vs party events in carnac west...
    not just for clan for others
    I still remmber when we party vs party and he gave 10mills to the winners. [ FROM HIS OWN MONEY ]
    and 1v1 events...
    so if KingDong becomes king...

1- Lots OF exp events will be going on
    2- Less taxes!
    3- Rewards for killing keeper/warder
    4- Rewards for 1v1, party vs party events
    5- Rewards for Find the king event!
    6- and the best thing.. he will run Weekly events in Luferson. and Give people money from his own pocket!
    7- Rewards for BDW ppl!
    and New events! on the way.
    and for sure hes not going to spam king chat like other kings .. like
    GayNoob buying Raptor +8 PM him
    AssLicka selling ds +7 pm him
    Retardosicko looking for buffer for booro cz
    in other words, he wont abuse king chat for his personal uses/clan
    he will help every karus player he can and i know he will do great job
    and thats why im going to vote for kingdong

Why im bothering and typing all that shit...?? Because I love this dude.

COZ I DONT WANT ANOTHER LAME KING WHO BLOCKS HIS PM 24/7 AND DOESNT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH
    AND SPAM KING CHAT WITH SHIT and NO EXP EVENTS LIKE, AT ALL

so..

VOTE for change... for for KingDong!

Stronger

must agree kingdong would make a fantastic king. I like nixen also but i didnt know king was going for king so i vote for friendly nice guy kingdong

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

its funny as fuck for people to say "lots of exp events"
    lol they dont control that shit the people do they simply click a button when their is enough coins

its funny as fuck for people to say "lots of exp events"
    lol they dont control that shit the people do they simply click a button when their is enough coins[/b]
    some kings doesnt use the money on exp
    and some just steals it like kodiak leader on Human side So AAH.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

eh its not really "stealing" he was the king he took his money simple as that...

+1 if i was king i wud soon be &#39;&#39;BLING BLING&#39;&#39;

thats why YOU and others sucked as King.
    now its time for change for GG king.

Im not orc but if i was i&#39;d vote for KingDong. He was always helping ppl and not thinkin much for his own xp. Usually did paramuns at lvl 77 to help lvl clan. ^^

Saami

All nominatees are good, but my vote goes for best.

KingDong.

NixY

ok so whois going for king

nixen
    kingdong
    ba1roth
    lissthebliss
    stalin

nixen: GG guy <3 But hes bit unactive.. he just log sometimes for pk sometimes no exp so xD[/b]
    wooow, man. you wrote a damn novell about who to become king haha ^^ made me cry, was so beautiful.
    yeah, i know i&#39;m inactive right now becuse i just started to work, and i don&#39;t use sharers like everyone else, so hard to be active with both work and ko time ^^

But good luck to all the nomination and lets hope for a good king to win.

MY VOTE GOES TO LISS !!!!

MY VOTE GOES TO LISS !!!![/b]
    ok this is how liss gets votes
    she pots her IRL picture and put it as avator in her profile in offical ko forums
    and all ko nerd teenagers get horny and vote for her
    so this is how kingdong will the election
    ok, Ill put this picture as my avator and say

FAK IM LINDSEY LOHAN VOTE FOR KINGDONG FOR KING.. SHES JESSICA ALBA

edit:
    make sure to be fully updated
    ko offical forums thread
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=191064

i&#39;m not gona flame anyone like you .. we don&#39;t need that kind of stuff ..... i expressed my point of view ... if you are sexist and can&#39;t see behind that it&#39;s your problem....
    HF never sayed or will say vote in liss cause SHE is a girl .......
    i&#39;m gona vote in liss cause she is a nice person, 100% trustable, who likes ko ........

VOTE LISS !

Alibaba85

ok this is how liss gets votes
    she pots her IRL picture and put it as avator in her profile in offical ko forums
    and all ko nerd teenagers get horny and vote for her
    so this is how kingdong will the election
    ok, Ill put this picture as my avator and say

FAK IM LINDSEY LOHAN VOTE FOR KINGDONG FOR KING.. SHES JESSICA ALBA
    edit:
    make sure to be fully updated
    ko offical forums thread
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=191064[/b]

ur an idiot. If you cant post something mature about the girl and not something fukin sexual then quit ur dam posting.

she hasnt attackd ur campaign...but u constantly keep saying she is inactive. I have to ask if you even play fukin CW. Cause that girl is online almost 24/7. She commands everywar and her tower gets a shit load of killls in everywar. You keep saying that she and HF just go ardream and RLB, but how can that be true when Liss is lvl 71? HF doesnt even have an ardream clan , though we promote several....and when i say promote i mean promote with giving them accesss to our clan forums... hellsfury.tk and then giving them orc dcz clans their own vent channel for organization. Since we came to the orc side, orcs have won more wars and Orcs have had a easier time pking in CZ and RLB. Its obvious i think.

Ive pk&#39;d with Kingdong a few times...... he is a good guy , he reminds me alot of Optimus. not saying he would take from treasury just saying i think he&#39;s a nice guy. One thing I can tell you from talking to him and watching your clan P.A.......ur no where near as organized as us. We have an army - we pk in CZ/RLB and some of us have dcz characters in Hubris clan to pk on. Im willing to clan vs you since u keep under estimating us, u might have a few more 70+ people but i think our RLB&#39;s could stand a very good chance in vs without putting our high lvl mages in there. We have lots of 70+ mages.....even an 80.

I appreciate your respect for Kingdong.....but dont skew the informatoin becuz everything you are saying about Liss and HF is completely and udderly false. You can see that from the reaction u are getting on KO forums.

ill take the clan vs clan challange.
    and trashing/flaming me ingame wont help you mate. Im getting lots of Hate pms from random people I know they&#39;re HF made new chars and start talking shit
    and no sir, all what i say is Facts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast