Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Carnac west orc king

This is a discussion on Carnac west orc king within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol grim u quited cuz u sux little kid so better dont talk no one care who u was or ...
Page: 3

dragunmaster

lol grim u quited cuz u sux little kid
    so better dont talk no one care who u was or what
    u stupid little kido
    so go to ur mama and drink ur milk baba[/b]
    lol coming from this guy hahaha

shardis you suck as a rogue stfu

i got your back grim lol

King0fKingZ

lemme guess coz ur his clannie or vent buddy
    or ah sucky sucky king
    coz he never helps anyone and always ignore pms or close it[/b]
    I dont even know king!
    I just pmed him and asked nicely

SharDiS

i got your back grim lol[/b]
    be sure i am alot better then u...
    and who are u?

dragunmaster

be sure i am alot better then u...
    and who are u?[/b]
    alot better then me?

would you be willing to put up $100 usd in a vs?

talk is a little cheap my friend

Alibaba85

i dont know who are you
    and i dont care cuz u nothing
    but killaheala was best king untill now
    all days event without spamm chat
    so if u not active inaf to see it
    better u dont talk...[/b]

put the crack pipe down. Let HF have King and we show you guys how to do it. Its not fukin hard , its just takes a person who is honest. I dont clan people around me that isnt. Ive kicked all hacks/cheats/theives since the beginning of the server. You should visit our clan forums sometimes and veiw the discussions we have before anyone gets accepted. We discuss it, we try them out in pk and then we vote on it collectively. Whoever HF puts up.....will be a decent person and will represent our clan name well and will be THE BEST kings you've seen on orc side. You can all say what you will, to those whose clan has held kingship and screwed it up, you have no ground to argue anything on. Even if you werent king, your clan held it.......the king represents the clan. all the clans that held it before cant say crap...cept maybe Grim, he seemed to do good. But everyone else.....Undez, MM......all of them, ur wastin ur breath here arguing anything. Give Hellsfury a chance and i assure you we will start something unprecedented on this or any server. This clan has been here since day one of the server, slowly building.....slowly picking the decent/honest players from the server that got along with us original members. Took us a while......but we built something solid and we represent the Orc nation well. We also dont keep any people in clan who is selling their characters. So there will be 100% no chance of our kings selling their characters mid term. If we get wind of a member selling their character, we kick them and let them sell it. We dont let randoms in......plain a simple. Its not hard to get into the 2 "big" clans....i knwo a handful of members in Undez that just bought their way in. That dont happen in our clan.

i promise you.......give us the chance and you wont regret it. We would run the most organized kingship this freakin server has eva seen.

<3 Draven/Shockreign

Little archer Senior Member

Ba1roth for king, leader of IronWolves (Larry&#39;s clan, one of the best karus kings)

i promise he&#39;ll do an awesome job, full of exp, pvp, money and warder events. for dcz, rlb and 70+ ppl

played cwest since day 1, always opened to pms and helping new people with questions!

100% legit and trustable.. make it happen!

Alibaba85

Ba1roth for king, leader of IronWolves (Larry&#39;s clan, one of the best karus kings)

i promise he&#39;ll do an awesome job, full of exp, pvp, money and warder events. for dcz, rlb and 70+ ppl

played cwest since day 1, always opened to pms and helping new people with questions!

100% legit and trustable.. make it happen![/b]

mods.......plz delete Razor&#39;s post :P :wub:

jking.........good luck....got respects for IW.

MM16

i got your back grim lol[/b]
    haha my wigga wanksta so bro
    truthfully shardis u really not good lol
    and grim was a wak so what grim=white gangsta

i promise you.......give us the chance and you wont regret it. We would run the most organized kingship this freakin server has eva seen.
    <3 Draven/Shockreign[/b]
    i do agree. give liss king of orc and u wont be sorry. that much i can actually guarantee.

Alibaba85

i hate graven wit passion

but i do agree. give liss king of orc and u wont be sorry. that much i can actually guarantee.[/b]

yea i hate Graven too with passion.....

funny how u hate me but not her, even tho she was part of leadership with me and our other assistants that kicked you for KOXP. I hate you with passion....... dont know why you think i reported you and dont know why I had to waste my time listening to Cano agree that he knew u KOXP and how he wanted us to get along....... ha that shit was all news to me......cuz i wont waste my time to report anyone....K2 doesnt do jack shit.

the fact that we kickd you from clan with ur friends for KOXP....and how days later you were banned for it......is hella funny. Its my fault you baba&#39;d like 9 gbs on an account that you intended to KOXP with....then lost it all after getting banned. Yup my fault....ur that dumb.

hate me all you want u fukin hack. piece of shit...ruin the game for everyone that plays it fairly. move on noob.........

Anyone else find grimreaper&#39;s sig incredibly ironic?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol grim u quited cuz u sux little kid
    so better dont talk no one care who u was or what
    u stupid little kido
    so go to ur mama and drink ur milk baba[/b]
    for the record we decided to go human then i quit
    But its funny to see everyone post and see my name
    haha have fun with ko

haha my wigga wanksta so bro
    truthfully shardis u really not good lol
    and grim was a wak so what grim=white gangsta[/b]
    you forgot wannabe

and wow ive been gone for like 3 days and yall still talking??
    rofl
    haha and yes i find my signature ironic vs? pluxxx
    honestly everyone who talking shit your only making it funnier
    but to be fair anyone who plays a private server and will vs about it other then Crying on a forum Pm Me
    BB going Vegas haha

edit: go liss

SirKaoS

Mwahahaha ... Karus need king whos natural born leader .... ME >D

Liss here:

i only got one thing to say. which ive learned later on. crit didnt k0xp,
    btw draven u know i wub u and all that. but if it wasnt for crit. wed still have those noob k0xpers in the clan. he helped uss clean this clan upp and helped uss keep the good repp we got.

As for kingshipp. yes vote me(lissthebliss)

i dont got k04life account so using crits

<3 liss

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast