Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Carnac west orc king

This is a discussion on Carnac west orc king within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Liss here: i only got one thing to say. which ive learned later on. crit didnt k0xp, he was in ...
Page: 4

Alibaba85

Liss here:

i only got one thing to say. which ive learned later on. crit didnt k0xp, he was in a pt with sum1 who did.
    btw draven u know i wub u and all that. but if it wasnt for crit. wed still have those noob k0xpers in the clan. he helped uss clean this clan upp and helped uss keep the good repp we got.
    As for kingshipp. yes vote me(lissthebliss)

i dont got k04life account so using crits
    <3 liss[/b]

im out and i will NT tonite.

rofl, u human so su
    no one like u , u are 15 years old
    no one add u to clan..
    when killaheala got king
    all pm hem pls dont be like gimreaper
    spamm chat when even gona start
    so dont say u was good rofl
    u was most worst![/b]
    do u speak english

im out and i will NT tonite.[/b]
    nah u dont need to. lets try work it out, and if we cant i will leave hf. its is your clan.

Ba1roth for king, leader of IronWolves (Larry&#39;s clan, one of the best karus kings)

i promise he&#39;ll do an awesome job, full of exp, pvp, money and warder events. for dcz, rlb and 70+ ppl

played cwest since day 1, always opened to pms and helping new people with questions!

100% legit and trustable.. make it happen![/b]
    razorrrrrrrrr if i throw dagger at u then pm u! VS ME!!!!!!! u&#39;ll kno cuz i chase u in cz all day long

NixY

VOTE FOR NIXEN NEXT MONTH[/b]
    haha
    Yeah vote for nixen for this month, and you&#39;ll see a nice king with nice event.
    He will make your knight online even more experience then befor with alot of exp quest when it&#39;s possible.
    Also with many small and funny events that will be given a nice price if you win it ^^

Don&#39;t want to tell to much what would happend, you&#39;ll see if you&#39;ll make him the king.
    But one think i can promise, is that he&#39;ll do everything he can do, to make you experience Knight Online more fun.

and i have no idea why i&#39;m speak in 3:rd person :P or 2:and person ^^ i was not that so good in swedish at school :P

Little archer Senior Member

razorrrrrrrrr if i throw dagger at u then pm u! VS ME!!!!!!! u&#39;ll kno cuz i chase u in cz all day long [/b]
    maybe if i knew ur ign?

i wont vs any 80s or ppl i know i cant beat btw...

makes alot of sense doesnt it?

Svooni

haha
    Yeah vote for nixen for this month, and you&#39;ll see a nice king with nice event.
    He will make your knight online even more experience then befor with alot of exp quest when it&#39;s possible.
    Also with many small and funny events that will be given a nice price if you win it ^^

Don&#39;t want to tell to much what would happend, you&#39;ll see if you&#39;ll make him the king.
    But one think i can promise, is that he&#39;ll do everything he can do, to make you experience Knight Online more fun.

and i have no idea why i&#39;m speak in 3:rd person :P or 2:and person ^^ i was not that so good in swedish at school :P[/b]
    yeah vote for nixen and iam sure that u will have a very funny and gg king. =)

maybe if i knew ur ign?

i wont vs any 80s or ppl i know i cant beat btw...

makes alot of sense doesnt it?[/b]
    u vsed me like 4times i won 3 and lost cuz i double hp potted ftl lol

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

haha

and i have no idea why i&#39;m speak in 3:rd person :P or 2:and person ^^ i was not that so good in swedish at school :P[/b]
    u got the vote of all my orc chars :P

u got the vote of all my orc chars :P[/b]
    Nixen ftw. =)

Vote for him. -.-

bulletride345

The Carnac-West king = SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Rofl, u made me laugh a lot.

grim u can only cause drama with ur way too big ego, go ahead think u are the best it wont bring u the respect of others.

From what ive seen u post in about every topic u seem like someone who has no tact at all and can only flame others trying to defend his ego.

To be a good king u need tact because if u do 1 thing people hate you if u dont do that same thing others will hate you.

Obviously most kings fail miserably and Grim isnt suited for king he has proven that. h34r: And before u go asking again who i am and how nooby i am->Im just a guy who doesnt know you personally and therefore can give good critisism on your lame efforts to boost your ego.

Stronger

nixen has my vote. Great Guy.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

when is the nomination?

NixY

when is the nomination?[/b]
    it&#39;s today naabie :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast