Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

carnac west post on the official forum

This is a discussion on carnac west post on the official forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyone that plays ko knows how that works ..... and isn't only gold farmers ....... just google and you will ...
Page: 2

everyone that plays ko knows how that works .....

and isn't only gold farmers ....... just google and you will find the dark side of KO ... there are forums like ko4life but for koexp comunity .... they make koexp clans .... etc etc etc ....

just google for a while and you will find what i talking about ......

Big +1 high lvl koxpers should be the ones to get teh banstick first.

if they start baning the 75-80 lvl's koexp...... there will be 50% less koexp .....

Alibaba85

if they start baning the 75-80 lvl's koexp...... there will be 50% less koexp .....[/b]

and more bosses that we can actually kill in Eslant without competeing with the Koxp'rs.......^^

ban them all!

You have no idea how many people do it already.

2 Archers, 1 priest, get 80 sell the 2 archers or 1 archer 1 priest, use money to get gear.

Or just sell all chars and make nice profit..[/b]
    Spend 2 full months, pc on like 20 hours a day in order to get 80 and sell it for like 250$? You'll probably spend a lot of cash on the electricity if the pc is on so long. Not really a way to make "nice" profit...

Well i say yes to the topic of the cheater.
    I mean, its not only him, there are like over 4/5 partys each day on c-west 1 @ esland, they are all like lvl 70-80.
    I think that they are Gold bar sellers who just make chars and then sell it for USD on there web site's.

But what he also says like, go on a normal char and write down the names.
    I think that part would be realy and REALY stupid, i mean say like this, u are walking in esland and u see them, standing close to them and try to make ss or what most ppl do, stand there and complain in there clan chat.

And say like that at that time a GM would come on a normal char, then the person close to the cheater will also be banned.
    Or say like u get added to 1 of there partys and u dont know there are cheating, u get tped and he see's u there at that time.

That are 2 reason's why it would be stupid.

K2 should do somthing like a new system, that they have GM names that NO one know's, and that they can be added to the party (say that they have a new option that they can join in the party but the ppl in it cant see him) and that they can see who is in it and who maybe leave's in time.
    And then ban them.[/b]
    I dont think you are in need of an game master account to scan an player's process list.

this guys use multclient ... so ...... it's 250$ * 8 = 2000$ ..... think about this ....

speedkill

GM's can see if you are using koxp. even if it isnt turned on. So there's no need for a gm to join a party.

definitely ban from 80 down,
    there is two new koxped accounts for sale today in cwest here on ko4life how can you let them sell there chars here

R3birth

well if u really think about it.. wat do u consider a cheater?

cuz if u ask me Baba shopping with U.S.D is a form of cheating.. not all of us have hundreds/thousands of dollars to spend on a game.. especially now a days.. i will agree thou using koxp to make high lvl characters and selling for USD is kinda like fraud..
    but if u think about it we all cheat in our own little way.. some use sharers (not really cheating but it gives some advantage), some baba shop, and others (pretty much the rest..) koxp

all in all... each way makes KO better.. get rid of the gold farmers and now there is little money in servers.. get rid of koxpers then how many legit lvl 80's would each server really have?, get rid of the baba's and now the guy with the lucky touch on the anvil has all the items... get rid of sharers and how many would quit b4 getting lvl 80? (not that sharers really belong they just kinda help take off huge xp loads)

im not saying that koxping is a good thing but it brings some balance to KO... it can b tolerated as long as they stay outta big xp/quest areas

I really wonder how much money they are getting out of us... like seriously...

They are not getting much usd out of selling lvl'ed accounts. They are making a lot of money by selling Noah's for usd.

Banned

LOL, I can almost picture Chuckie go: 'THIS ISNT HAPPENING, YOU ARE NOOB, I PLAYED 4 YEARS TO GET 59 AND CHITIN+7 SET, NO WAY YOU GOT 70 IN TWO WEEKS, IM BETTER THAN YOU, IM NOT LISTENING TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!'

CHUCKIE is an immature guy who thinks he can let people listen to him by pressing the ban button very often.

neji

I just hate the comments chuckie makes
    He knows that too.
    Every time he closes a topic he makes his sarcasm comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast