Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

carnac west post on the official forum

This is a discussion on carnac west post on the official forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea wdf is chuckie for real????? man that guys a total retard and acts like a fucken 12 year old.... ...
Page: 3

yea wdf is chuckie for real????? man that guys a total retard and acts like a fucken 12 year old.... and i agree 100% with what this guy has to say. im pretty sure i can go and get myself at least 65 before getting banned... man i thought the game was bad when i quit.. looks like its only getting worse -_-

R3birth

I FIGURED IT OUT... gms don't ban botters/goldfarmers/moradonchatters for these reason?

i think the truth is that K2 uses these programs.. it makes sense and heres y lol..

STEP 1. K2 uses koxp programs to get their chars high levels and make it seem like they are real playes then
    STEP 2. Use high lvl chars to gold farm (and thus is y they came up with the PET auto loot)
    STEP 3. They then sit in moradon and shout SELLING GB's at www.____.___.....
    STep 4. They now make money from you buying plat/PUS items/their gold..

they also let the others koxp and just ban every now and then to make it look like they are doing somthing..

but if u think about it.. it makes alot of sense lol.. i mean KO is a buisness... they want ur money.

and heres some more reasons..

the people that are sitting in moradon shouting tell you a website to go to.. so if K2 really cared they could have som1 shut down these said sites and make sure they don't come back.. i mean im pretty sure its illegal since somewhere in terms of service it says urnot suppose to sell ur stuff for money... and BLAH BLAH BLAH... then again it says somwhere else that the GM's will do the fricken job they get paid to do....

I think u r thinking to much, they r just lazy and careless

R3birth

I think u r thinking to much, they r just lazy and careless[/b]
    lol ya ur probably right.. but if they were smart they would do it ^^

Robokill

I FIGURED IT OUT... gms don't ban botters/goldfarmers/moradonchatters for these reason?

i think the truth is that K2 uses these programs.. it makes sense and heres y lol..

STEP 1. K2 uses koxp programs to get their chars high levels and make it seem like they are real playes then
    STEP 2. Use high lvl chars to gold farm (and thus is y they came up with the PET auto loot)
    STEP 3. They then sit in moradon and shout SELLING GB's at www.____.___.....
    STep 4. They now make money from you buying plat/PUS items/their gold..

they also let the others koxp and just ban every now and then to make it look like they are doing somthing..

but if u think about it.. it makes alot of sense lol.. i mean KO is a buisness... they want ur money.

and heres some more reasons..

the people that are sitting in moradon shouting tell you a website to go to.. so if K2 really cared they could have som1 shut down these said sites and make sure they don't come back.. i mean im pretty sure its illegal since somewhere in terms of service it says urnot suppose to sell ur stuff for money... and BLAH BLAH BLAH... then again it says somwhere else that the GM's will do the fricken job they get paid to do....[/b]
    why would they waste time macroing characters when they could easily inject money themselves................ :unsure:

Both my posts were deleted, and now im banned for a week.

R3birth

why would they waste time macroing characters when they could easily inject money themselves................ :unsure:[/b]
    because then it becomes obvious and they don't get to piss ppl off more in the process... plus it gives people somthing to bitch about on the forums so chuckie can make an ass outta himself lol...

and it cost money for them to inject items into the game... so in theory they couldn't compete with the low prices of other services

who gives a fuck about koxpers that exp chars to 80...

i would tollerate that if i could actually pk without every human party having priests with TBL heal, mages with no cast time for tp, auto duffs auto heals and shower hack.. fucking impossible to kill some of these guys since they have +9s and TBL.

Most koxpers spend alot of time and electricity and eventually they do get banned it seems. only a few make it to 80.. if they stay at giant golem in eslant then i could not give a fuck

i do understnad how u get pissed off that u exped hard to 80 and they can just cheat their way. but pk > exp and so priority should be fixing all the tbl edits

I don't see the end of tbl edits with stun/slow/cancel thingies. If they'd do it server side it would fuck up and you'd experience real lag. Same with the serversided arrow skills. Once they had it serversided but it lagged the servers badly so that's why archery skills are clientsided. And that is also the reason, why I believe it wont get fixed with canceling things.

I don't see the end of tbl edits with stun/slow/cancel thingies. If they'd do it server side it would fuck up and you'd experience real lag. Same with the serversided arrow skills. Once they had it serversided but it lagged the servers badly so that's why archery skills are clientsided. And that is also the reason, why I believe it wont get fixed with canceling things.[/b]
    +1

Something weird I noticed today was that tbl priest with instant cast and no cancel heals were getting cancelled by my arrows (I reskilled to archer with a windforce just for a little fun). More accurately, they seem to get 100% cancelled by arrow shower. I'm absolutely sure these priests are tbl as they were sliding around and spamming heals just before I started to arrow shower them. Maybe arrow shower cancels heals differently than other skills? Thus the tbl for no cancel heal doesn't work vs arrow shower?

Anyway, on topic, there have been a shit load of bannings lately on my server and apparently many others. The thing about banning level 70- is that they get that level in a couple days so it doesn't really matter if you ban them or not. I think one of the Community Liaisons on officials posted saying that if they ban gold farmers, they'll just continuously remake accounts anyway. It doesn't really do anyone any good. The real targets that should be banned are the 70+ players, especially the ones with decent gear on them. After the high levels are banned, they'll be more than reluctant to try to hit that level again and again if they're continuously banned and stopped. The lower level koxpers don't really care if they get banned, most have alternate characters anyway.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

chuckie is so fckin pointless.

OT: i think that a Koxper sayin this stuff should open up they eyes of some GMs or staff. but honestly, im pretty sure it wont. K2 will always be the same.

Maybe instead of every1 Babaing we should buy stock in Mgames until we own half the company xD

chuckie is so fckin pointless.

OT: i think that a Koxper sayin this stuff should open up they eyes of some GMs or staff. but honestly, im pretty sure it wont. K2 will always be the same.

Maybe instead of every1 Babaing we should buy stock in Mgames until we own half the company xD[/b]
    So you get a warning/mute/ban for your comment against CHUCKIE on the forum or what? Talk about freedom of speech >.>

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

So you get a warning/mute/ban for your comment against CHUCKIE on the forum or what? Talk about freedom of speech >.>[/b]
    lol did my comment on official forums already get erased ? xD

denon33

Someone post that pic of the geekie chuckie again plz... Made me laugh so hard last time, the one where he is chuffed as fu*k about his new car. You know the one.

I wonder if his mum is aware of what the stains on the front of his pants are and why she is spending $100 per month on baby wipes for clean up. Guess thats why he is premium free, all the spare cash goes on cleaning his spunk up.

Seriously,he is an uber nobhead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123