Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carnac west server

This is a discussion on Carnac west server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, i made this topic coz i want to know about c-west server, im playing atm in ares, well kxp ...
Page: 1

Default Carnac west server

hello, i made this topic coz i want to know about c-west server, im playing atm in ares, well kxp is over but dunno if it might come back, also a bit tired of turkish, there are some nice ones but 90% are tards, i heard c-west sv is most of speaking english but a little inactive? is that true? my point is if u see some1 that starts ko u would tell him to go to c-west? why?
    thx and waiting for ur answer, whats better to get info from the people who plays there
    ty

Lvzbel

Yes is mostly english and it can be a little empty especially for xp during US Night time when Europa is sleeping but other than that i think is the only decent server to play in KO

shanny92

i just started there, its a nice server, more and more ppl are going there, soon it will be populated as a new server you should join us also

What time is it busy? Eastern time zone please.

id say go c-west , why ?
    1-many people are exping . alot of low lvls means alot of exp partys
    2-low amount of people who bought injected items
    3-alot of english players
    not much people during EU after noon , but there are some exp party and boring PK . nice time to farm eslant /chaos stones id say
    Last edited by the ring; 07-06-2010 at 08:37 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    id say go c-west , why ?
    1-many people are exping . alot of low lvls means alot of exp partys
    2-low amount of people who bought injected items
    3-alot of english players
    not much people during EU after noon , but there are some exp party and boring PK . nice time to farm eslant /chaos stones id say
    low? you sure you play c west?

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    low? you sure you play c west?
    not low? have you played other server then c-west? i came from xig . we have atleast 15set of +9s . wiri +9 raum + 9 new staff + 9 and ms + 10 and elixir + 10 AND scorpion shield + 10so i guess i have the right to say that c-west have low number of injected items . and we were not as fucked ares/cypher
    Last edited by the ring; 07-06-2010 at 09:50 AM.

i totally agree with thering,Cwest has the lowest GM items,compared to any other server.
    Check on KOK crazy items on cwest and on younger server and u find out...
    Also,Cwest is english speaking server,so u wont get trouble in comunitation in any pt.
    Even if u r low lvl,its still fun in bdw,coz there is no koxp anymore...
    If u wanna play usko,cwest is MUST option

Banned Senior Member

cwest is dead, some private servers got more people in cz >.<

zrocker0404

Cwest is great IMO. Almost everyone is english (some spanish/polish ect but most understand english). PvP is fine, usually atleast 2 pk parties per side at most times and you can raid 2-3 xp parties that are usually there. Sure if you're playing at 2 AM EST, it's gonna be pretty slow becuase europe hasnt woken up and US is sleeping, but most the time u can find things to do.

I still think CWEST is the only server to play on if you're a legit english player, no matter what.

10ToesDown

and koxp is still around cause in bdw last night i was attacked in my safe zone and hiw with multipe arrow attacks

C-west is a waste of time. I don't even have to elaborate...but its not a good server. Probably the best option out of everything else...but the game in general is crap now...don't waste your time

TheJunkie

Cwest has really picked up in the PK area since the newest patch

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    not low? have you played other server then c-west? i came from xig . we have atleast 15set of +9s . wiri +9 raum + 9 new staff + 9 and ms + 10 and elixir + 10 AND scorpion shield + 10so i guess i have the right to say that c-west have low number of injected items . and we were not as fucked ares/cypher
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    i totally agree with thering,Cwest has the lowest GM items,compared to any other server.
    Check on KOK crazy items on cwest and on younger server and u find out...
    Also,Cwest is english speaking server,so u wont get trouble in comunitation in any pt.
    Even if u r low lvl,its still fun in bdw,coz there is no koxp anymore...
    If u wanna play usko,cwest is MUST option
    if youll compare c west population to other server's, youll find out that the scale of the people with the GM Shoped items is way higher.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    if youll compare c west population to other server's, youll find out that the scale of the people with the GM Shoped items is way higher.
    even so . if the diffrence was just in pup. u would be seeing + 10s by now
    same things with cheaters
    compare a 1000 guy from c-west to 1000 guy from other server u will see the diffrence . pupulation is not the only problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast