About Monster Stones

This is a discussion on About Monster Stones within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone from JPKO know what they do?...
Page: 1

TakingBack

Anyone from JPKO know what they do?

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

I haven't seen them because I don't know what drops them.... but according to the KOKO news items, you get teleported to a Monster Suppression Squad area, full of monsters that drop Old jewels and the materials needed to "clean" them. There are also supposed to be rocks in there that can be mined with the Mattock to get the materials. Once you get 3 Old Accessories and enough materials you can go to the NPC "[Jewelry Worker] Jewel" in Moradon and she will turn them into a normal unique accessory. Another supposed feature is that some monsters might drop Bifrost fragments.

DeHealer

Damn thats sweet! USKO mobs drop them, but ofc the quest is bugged.. <_<

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Those monster stones are dropped in KO ... but somebody got bugged inventory and don&#39;t see

quest is bug and this stone bug my inventory :S

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

just enter ko from other pc .. and u will see those stones and u can erase them

NapoleoN

I just got a stone from a smilodon but i guess the quest is bugged?

dadypop

Eh I did the teh monster stone thing today. Ran through the whole thing on my level 80, fairly easy I guess.
    It was a stone I got from uruk hais like 3 days ago when I was randomly running through them.

It was just weak monsters that led up to this uber boss with like a shitload of HP and it regenerated really fast, I guess you could say it was equivalent to Acer I think.
    Anyways yeah it was called "dungeon keeper" and I got bored of trying to kill it without buffs so I quit.

Didn&#39;t give any drops from any monster except these stones with weird marks on them.