Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I lmao'd. It could be a nice backup plan. To bad it wasnt ours. Maybe TheLast tried it? That they ...
Page: 10

I lmao'd.

It could be a nice backup plan. To bad it wasnt ours. Maybe TheLast tried it? That they deleted scrolls and tried to get crystal but failed.
    Doesnt explain why we didn get scrolll deletion tho.[/b]
    Where is this "we" coming from, Jaspreet said he did...?

Banned

I lmao'd.

It could be a nice backup plan. To bad it wasnt ours. Maybe TheLast tried it? That they deleted scrolls and tried to get crystal but failed.
    Doesnt explain why we didn get scrolll deletion tho.[/b]

Want to know why your clan didn't get affected? IT WAS YOUR CLAN THAT WAS USING IT! Thanks for playing, please try again.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Please, don't be as dumb as Josri. YOU, of all people, should know that you cannot negatively affect your clan in CSW. Don't make me repeat myself, please, it's quite annoying.[/b]
    So the cheat makes use of the csw ability?

I dont think they make cheats that way. By using a abilty that is in ko

arenita

I love how flames come up already... i dont know any details about hax... but i wish i do! Its just common sense...
    The fact is: hacks on after u took cristal back... and no other clan would be using it to loose castle...

And about the friends subject Jaspreet... doesnt matter here...

Banned

xlegendz we concluded that what jaspreet was noticing, wasnt the same bug/hack thing so stop whining about this..

and magic, that was just retarded, i guess if someone cheated in our clan, we would have noticed it on our vent aswell lol o.o

id like to see different clans sayin that we deleted your scrolls, untill now its actually just 3 ppl claiming so. quite retarded and lame, dont you think?

Banned

So the cheat makes use of the csw ability?

I dont think they make cheats that way. By using a abilty that is in ko[/b]
    How would it not? If you cannot attack your own clan, how could it affect your own clan? It would be a waste if it affected your allies, so I can see why it would be made like that.

By the way, everything made FOR KO is BASED off of KO, so following the "ability", as you put it, only follows suit of what it should do.

You guys should seriously think before you post, it's almost like you're admitting it with the stupid things you say.

xlegendz we concluded that what jaspreet was noticing, wasnt the same bug/hack thing so stop whining about this..

and magic, that was just retarded, i guess if someone cheated in our clan, we would have noticed it on our vent aswell lol o.o

id like to see different clans sayin that we deleted your scrolls, untill now its actually just 3 ppl claiming so. quite retarded and lame, dont you think?[/b]
    Ah, my apologies then! xD

As to 3 people claiming, my whole clan (Any0neStopUs) was saying that DOWN was using it. If you read my post two pages ago, I said that I found this hard to believe, that DOWN would do this. But, I am starting to believe that someone in your clan is using it, you all are just not aware of who it is, nor is anyone else. I know Jaspreet would not allow cheaters in the clan, so I believe we do have an unknown cheater in the clan of DOWN.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

hi

Banned

id like to see different clans sayin that we deleted your scrolls, untill now its actually just 3 ppl claiming so. quite retarded and lame, dont you think?[/b]
    Yes, besides the fact that people were SHOUTING it during CSW, it's just 3 people. Way to go!

Just go to turkish forums and you can see several topics about this matter.

Since I dun feel like playing KO anymore I might aswell make everyone hate me.

Facts:

DOWN didnt get their shit deleted ( I was on their vent half of the time unmuting and muting and I didnt hear anything about scroll deleting)
    Other orc clans didnt get their shit deleted (Who knows perhaps the hack doenst affect people from the same nation? Perhaps they werent there at the right times?)
    DOWN has someone who I wont name here who is known for cheating and has access to this cheat and Has used it before.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Just give me a fucking name and i'll kick them. K, awesome.

And, No if my scrolled were blackened and yours were deleted obviously the 2 have some sort of relation. Unless 2 different parties are using 2 different hacks.

Banned

Just give me a fucking name and i'll kick them. K, awesome.

And, No if my scrolled were blackened and yours were deleted obviously the 2 have some sort of relation. Unless 2 different parties are using 2 different hacks.[/b]
    Scrolls become blackened when you are debuffed. Figured I'd let you know.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Scrolls become blackened when you are debuffed. Figured I'd let you know.[/b]
    Not when you dont have a debuff on you.

my scroll got delete tho i got blocked by noobs lvl1, i got mages like spiders on the walls, but thats dont mean that you gona acuse a whole clan because 1 person that you dont even know or have prove about the matter, to accuse a whole clan of 36 persons, i personally feel ofended by you at this moment but its all good

thanks DOWN for Listing and follow the instructions given on the vent, we were the only clan who hold casttle for more then 20minutes, our 8priest > clans on CSW.

Just go to turkish forums and you can see several topics about this matter.

Since I dun feel like playing KO anymore I might aswell make everyone hate me.

Facts:

DOWN didnt get their shit deleted ( I was on their vent half of the time unmuting and muting and I didnt hear anything about scroll deleting)
    Other orc clans didnt get their shit deleted (Who knows perhaps the hack doenst affect people from the same nation? Perhaps they werent there at the right times?)
    DOWN has someone who I wont name here who is known for cheating and has access to this cheat and Has used it before.[/b]

NO YOU DONT KNOW THE NAME ELSE YOU WOULD NAME HIM RETARD

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast