Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jaspreet.. just quit with the lies, you know exactly whats happening with the cheat. You guys are cheating and that ...
Page: 12

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

jaspreet.. just quit with the lies, you know exactly whats happening with the cheat. You guys are cheating and that is the 'Only' reason you have gained the castle, aswell as kept it.
    M4ksi noticed you were using it on last weeks CSW, and now we've confirmed you used it on the last.. h34r: you've definitely gained your whole clan as cheaters by the whole server

but hey... it won't work every week.
    PS. cheating cunts[/b]
    Thats ok Steve. Your comments dont phase me dawg. Think what you like cuz you and i both know i dont give 2 shits what comes out of your month. When you stop playing with a koxping clan you let me know, but until then as bizzy once saind "IT DOESNT MATTER"

Everyones cheating okey Jasp has ultrakoxp, I invented it

i taught down how to use the debuff hack

xCrippleDx

The hack definitely were used on orc side, cos i haven't got got deleted any of my scrolls for the whole time, also i didn't knew about this issue until i saw it in this topic.
    But yeah, it was strange how at the end Down kept it for the whole time, definitely a bad way to gain a good reputation for your clan.[/b]
    weird with 14 priests healing the crystal?

M4ksi Cheats himself today with his dumbshit WOOPS clan. Last week with their Wall hackers. Anystopus cheated by using their mages and doting the crystal from a far away range same with nobodycanstopus same symthic (not sure how its spelled). Then u guys go after us for cheats are u fukin serious. M4ksi fuked this server up hardcore and ur taking his side?? Wtf is wrong with u guys ? Then u guys got Anyonestopus and nobodystopus bigest TBL editors in the server. The person who cheated within our clan will be dealt with. We had no intention of cheating this CSW or Any. We come to play fair and when everyone else is cheating u can understand how hard it is to play fair. Now m4ksi and nobodycanstopus lure isi away from us and kills it on a other floor. All we can say is the leaders of the clan had no intention of using the duff hack. We will deal with this person.

I got a question how does m4ski keep castle ? Wallhack FTW ehh ? watch wut u say steve cuz u know he cheats himself yet u stick up for him ??

I dont understand no other clan could keep it cuz they didnt have the priest yet we have 11 priest there healing crystal at all times. We actually had our whole clan there all 33 members

Woops clan was under M4ksi control i dont think he got to use them the way he wanted too. But they did get really annoying.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Jaspreet, why did you even open this topic? lol you knew it would be a flame fest. and i honestly don't think they are cheaters just my opinion..

I don't see any Any0neCanStopUs members doing anything wrong funkz? -_-'

bugabuga

M4ksi Cheats himself today with his dumbshit WOOPS clan. Last week with their Wall hackers. Anystopus cheated by using their mages and doting the crystal from a far away range same with nobodycanstopus same symthic (not sure how its spelled). Then u guys go after us for cheats are u fukin serious. M4ksi fuked this server up hardcore and ur taking his side?? Wtf is wrong with u guys ? Then u guys got Anyonestopus and nobodystopus bigest TBL editors in the server. The person who cheated within our clan will be dealt with. We had no intention of cheating this CSW or Any. We come to play fair and when everyone else is cheating u can understand how hard it is to play fair. Now m4ksi and nobodycanstopus lure isi away from us and kills it on a other floor. All we can say is the leaders of the clan had no intention of using the duff hack. We will deal with this person.

I got a question how does m4ski keep castle ? Wallhack FTW ehh ? watch wut u say steve cuz u know he cheats himself yet u stick up for him ??[/b]
    DOWN:
    -Paid "people" to lvl them to 80
    -Duff Hack at CSW to get the castle

Phaselis:
    -TBL
    -WallHack for isi/csw

Anyonestopus/Nobodystopus:
    -TBL
    -[fill in whatever u want]

So if my math is correct that makes the score
    DOWN-2 Phaselis-2

Also, I've yet to see any1 stick up for maksi so I have no idea where your getting that from.
    Jaspreet, why did you even open this topic? lol you knew it would be a flame fest. and i honestly don't think they are cheaters just my opinion..[/b]
    Did you read funkz post or are you that dense? :blink:

CHEATERS!!![/b]
    /thread

DOWN:
    -Paid "people" to lvl them to 80
    -Duff Hack at CSW to get the castle

Phaselis:
    -TBL
    -WallHack for isi/csw

-TBL

So if my math is correct that makes the score
    DOWN-2 Phaselis-2

Also, I've yet to see any1 stick up for maksi so I have no idea where your getting that from.

Did you read funkz post or are you that dense? :blink:
    /thread[/b]
    Update

Phaselis:
    -TBL
    -WallHack for isi/csw
    -Exp bug to 80
    -Duped
    -Koxped

-TBL
    -Exp bugged to 80
    -Koxped
    -Wallhacked isi

Update
    Phaselis:
    -TBL
    -WallHack for isi/csw
    -Exp bug to 80
    -Duped
    -Koxped

-TBL
    -Exp bugged to 80
    -Koxped
    -Wallhacked isi[/b]
    You left out down .

bugabuga

Update
    Phaselis:
    -TBL
    -WallHack for isi/csw
    -<strike>Exp bug to 80</strike> xp bug doesnt work on human side
    -Duped
    -Koxped

-TBL
    <strike>-Exp bugged to 80</strike> see above
    -Koxped
    -Wallhacked isi[/b]
    AS for wallhacking isi, DOWN has done the same as has "certain" members of DOWN while in different clans. So lest add 1 point to DOWN.

NEW UPDATE:
    Phaselis- 4
    DOWN- 3

Oh noes this is getting too close.
    Time for "certain players" to even the score again :lol:

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Update
    Phaselis:
    -TBL
    -WallHack for isi/csw
    -Exp bug to 80
    -Duped
    -Koxped

-TBL
    -Exp bugged to 80
    -Koxped
    -Wallhacked isi[/b]
    Not to stir up any shit, but...

While I was in fatality, whenever a koxper would begin to take isi into the wall, you&#39;d hear in vent "****** bring your koxper." And shit like that. Just because your main chars don&#39;t use it doesn&#39;t mean that allowing and encouraging hacking isn&#39;t just as bad..the only difference is that it was to your advantage so it was OK.

Not to stir up any shit, but...

While I was in fatality, whenever a koxper would begin to take isi into the wall, you&#39;d hear in vent "****** bring your koxper." And shit like that. Just because your main chars don&#39;t use it doesn&#39;t mean that allowing and encouraging hacking isn&#39;t just as bad..the only difference is that it was to your advantage so it was OK.[/b]
    Hha, I remember that. Who&#39;s char was it?... Oscar?

bugabuga

Hha, I remember that. Who&#39;s char was it?... Oscar?[/b]
    Oscar as in Hennessey ? :blink:

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast