Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not a hard job to do with your duff hacks...
Page: 14

sowiec

Not a hard job to do with your duff hacks

this 1 i guess[/b]
    Sorry im a tad tired h34r: i can't seem to see AnyOneStopUs cheating in those screenshots ?

Ps. I guess when D0WNS clan leaders sharer said "Solve this now , Aleenia , before we resort to unwanted means."

i suppose those 'unwanted means' have begun.

Banned

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of, but it is to be expected of you.

So because these chinese gold farmers are forced to, its OKAY. I mean, they do need to feed their families.

And because us english babashoppers are such tanks, its OK to koxp in cz because they're forced to, right?

And because they don't have enough money to buy platinum, its OK to koxp for exp, because they're forced to, right?

And because big mad mojojo clan took all the good players on the server, its OK to koxp bosses because they're forced to, right?

This could go on and on.

The point is, you can't justify shit because you're "forced to". And did I say "whoever is part of the plan is a cheater too."? No I did not. I SAID accepting, and ENCOURAGING cheating to your benefit is just as bad as if you were to download the cheat itself and pull isiloon through the wall. Sort of like hiring someone to kill Derek Edwards is just as bad as pulling the trigger yourself. And seriously man, in this era of KO, the only difference between cheaters and legits is the legits aren't stupid and do it blatantly for everyone to see. But, you just can't justify a shit fuck of anything by saying "we were forced to."
    As long as it's to your advantage, it's legit.[/b]
    Well first off good job for being racist. Chinese people have other source of revenues than this game. It's a very idiotic thing to say that they do it to feed their families.
    Yeah, I agree we could go on forever with that. However, when I said it, it did make sense. They used koxp to lure it in the wall and we would take it back with a koxper. 2 bads make 1 good, as we say, eh?
    Anyway, that's not really the whole point. The thing here is, M4ksi sets up his crew on the last floor and then pretends it's not him that lures it into the wall. I doubt any koxper is dumb enough to lure Isi to another floor that's full of people.

And I just woke up, and damn as I think about it again, it's stupid to think we did use a hack in CSW. Like really :lol:

Sorry im a tad tired h34r: i can't seem to see AnyOneStopUs cheating in those screenshots ?

Ps. I guess when D0WNS clan leaders sharer said "Solve this now , Aleenia , before we resort to unwanted means."

i suppose those 'unwanted means' have begun.[/b]
    lol aviv said that to aleenia .... And u cant dot the crystal from that gets blocked by object i went right be side them and tryed it myself no luck it said blocked by object u can see that in the pic.

Hell_Angel

yay i get to go to next csw... hope these rumors aren't true but with the 2 known hackers in down clan, its very believeable :S

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Well first off good job for being racist. Chinese people have other source of revenues than this game. It's a very idiotic thing to say that they do it to feed their families.
    Yeah, I agree we could go on forever with that. However, when I said it, it did make sense. They used koxp to lure it in the wall and we would take it back with a koxper. 2 bads make 1 good, as we say, eh?
    Anyway, that's not really the whole point. The thing here is, M4ksi sets up his crew on the last floor and then pretends it's not him that lures it into the wall. I doubt any koxper is dumb enough to lure Isi to another floor that's full of people.

And I just woke up, and damn as I think about it again, it's stupid to think we did use a hack in CSW. Like really :lol:[/b]
    ROFL Racist?? I said specifically "Chinese Gold Farmers". Not Chinese people in general. I think you have some sort of comprehension disability.

Wasnt there people selling levels in that clan as well ?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Wasnt there people selling levels in that clan as well ?[/b]
    There were. But oddly enough, some of the people complaining about that were customers of those levels purchases.

Banned

ROFL Racist?? I said specifically "Chinese Gold Farmers". Not Chinese people in general. I think you have some sort of comprehension disability.[/b]
    Whatever lol. Sooo lets say err....Tons of American people exp their character SO OBVIOUSLY ITS TO SELL IT AND GET MONEY TO THEIR FAMILY! DUH!!!!!

No you are just generalizing from the little you know about the other cultures.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Whatever lol. Sooo lets say err....Tons of American people exp their character SO OBVIOUSLY ITS TO SELL IT AND GET MONEY TO THEIR FAMILY! DUH!!!!!

No you are just generalizing from the little you know about the other cultures.[/b]
    If I was generalizing, I'd have said "Chinese People" no. I said the CHINESE GOLD FARMERS ARE FORCED TO.

Not sure why you pluralized culture. I have only talked about one culture. And it is widely known that the gaming industry is a big revenue source for many people in china. If I said "Chinese people are forced to koxp in knight online" then your statement would at least have a bit of relevance. But sorry, it does not.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

No you are just generalizing from the little you know about the other cultures.[/b]
    ur mexican, now quite down :P

Hell_Angel

y r u 2 flaming publically.... PMs pls

Hundreds of people in cz right now, sadly all of the humans shit is being deleted, again. Not sure who it is, but TheLast and DOWN and other randoms are all here, humans still raping em tho, even without buffs. XD

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Hundreds of people in cz right now, sadly all of the humans shit is being deleted, again. Not sure who it is, but TheLast and DOWN and other randoms are all here, humans still raping em tho, even without buffs. XD[/b]
    i lolled

Well, it's true. I gained about 3k without buffs. xD