Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And I just woke up, and damn as I think about it again, it's stupid to think we did use ...
Page: 15

bugabuga

And I just woke up, and damn as I think about it again, it's stupid to think we did use a hack in CSW. Like really :lol:[/b]
    pssssst......Funkz already admited to it, readtopicbeforeyoupostokthanksbai

Banned

pssssst......Funkz already admited to it, readtopicbeforeyoupostokthanksbai[/b]
    As we, I meant the main members of the clan (Jaspreet, SeriallKiller x2, Bl4nqoo) Not the turks

Randmoness for the win by the way lol, who are you?

lol aviv said that to aleenia .... And u cant dot the crystal from that gets blocked by object i went right be side them and tryed it myself no luck it said blocked by object u can see that in the pic.[/b]
    You weren't right on them.. your a fair distance away, their might be 1 bug spot where they are

but still, thats Phaselis in the screen shot.. not AnyOneStopUs. understand?

Exactly, unless I&#39;m blind I see no proof of Any0neStopUs cheating, maybe it&#39;s jealousy cause we roll all the orcs in cz? Hha, kidding. <3

bugabuga

As we, I meant the main members of the clan (Jaspreet, SeriallKiller x2, Bl4nqoo) Not the turks

Randmoness for the win by the way lol, who are you?[/b]
    This thread is about DOWN taking the castle as a CLAN. Why would they risk using it on their lvl 80 chars and not have someone else do it......DER, no DER!!!

jacek

Wink

It&#39;s sooooooooo sad ...

DOWN clan - u can&#39;t even beat turks by playing fair ... babashop isnt enough , u used exp bugg :huh: and delete scroll hack :blink:

funny... u try blame turks from anyonestopus and phaselis , unfortunalety i was playing with some of them before - what they did called illegal ? wallhack + TBL

You did wallhack also , u know ... by urs meaning ... killing isiloon on floor with NPC - oh yeah ... k0xpers lured it .... WH on Felankor ? oh yeah u just tped on k0xpers ...

u guys are n0obs , why ? Coz turks dont hide anything , look - they used TBLs on main characters , ur using delete sc hack and U STILL TRY HIDE IT wtf ... some players in clan did big jump with lvls w/o exp and u still complain u exp 24/7 :blink:

It&#39;s rly sad that english players blame all time turks for cheats ... in the fact they are cheaters

i will cry ... w/o

1. cheats
    2. babashop
    3. many sharers

u wouldn&#39;t have training grade 1 or 2 LOL ... prolly u wouldn&#39;t have +70 characters also ... L O S E R S

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

how about this? both clans sucks

I&#39;m honestly speaking the truth, I&#39;m not on anyone&#39;s side, but AnyOneCanStopUs, can&#39;t do shit except NT, or else they drop like flies... and I&#39;m not anywhere impressed with the DOWN organization, but all I can say, that&#39;s what happens when you ally turk clans (no offense) and especially after allying you don&#39;t show them who the boss is.

jacek

I&#39;m honestly speaking the truth, I&#39;m not on anyone&#39;s side, but AnyOneCanStopUs, can&#39;t do shit except NT, or else they drop like flies... and I&#39;m not anywhere impressed with the DOWN organization, but all I can say, that&#39;s what happens when you ally turk clans (no offense) and especially after allying you don&#39;t show them who the boss is.[/b]
    emm u ever played in mage clan ?

Its PK style ... they using many mages, novas and die fast ... many english players in mostly meele clans use 4 priests ... like EX fatality clan + turks do not use scrolls so their priests got hardworking in pk , not just cure pt members ...

anyway i agree both clans sucks balls , DOWN is the best with it - It&#39;s next popular english clan of cheaters - congratulations

Its PK style ... they using many mages, novas and die fast ... many english players in mostly meele clans use 4 priests ... like EX fatality clan + turks do not use scrolls so their priests got hardworking in pk , not just cure pt members ...

anyway i agree both clans sucks balls , DOWN is the best with it - It&#39;s next popular english clan of cheaters - congratulations [/b]
    Wat ?

bugabuga

I&#39;m honestly speaking the truth, I&#39;m not on anyone&#39;s side, but AnyOneCanStopUs, can&#39;t do shit except NT, or else they drop like flies... and I&#39;m not anywhere impressed with the DOWN organization, but all I can say, that&#39;s what happens when you ally turk clans (no offense) and especially after allying you don&#39;t show them who the boss is.[/b]

Server: Quit KO[/b]
    :huh:

For someone who quit you are aweful interested in this game :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

anyway i agree both clans sucks balls , DOWN is the best with it - It&#39;s next popular english clan of cheaters - congratulations [/b]
    excuse me? my clan used 4 priests while pking? The most priests that I remember in my clan&#39;s parties during pk was 2, maybe 3, but I don&#39;t recall that many. And yes I&#39;ve played mage for over 5 years, I know every single aspect of the class, whether it&#39;s a mage party or a melee party.... And last time I remembered no one judges how good a clan is good by their nova towing... cause honestly, lets admit it, it&#39;s nothing special tanking towers for 15 seconds, dropping novas and getting out. So if it&#39;s not judged by NTing, what else could they be judged by when they do nothing else then that? Nothing... meaning they are nothing.

:huh:

For someone who quit you are aweful interested in this game :lol:[/b]
    lol dipshit, sometimes people don&#39;t see every single detail on a forum.... but no, it only says quit ko, cause I did about 2 months ago, and now I&#39;m back

Banned

DOWN clan - u can&#39;t even beat turks by playing fair ... babashop isnt enough , u used exp bugg :huh: and delete scroll hack :blink:
    funny... u try blame turks from anyonestopus and phaselis , unfortunalety i was playing with some of them before - what they did called illegal ? wallhack + TBL

You did wallhack also , u know ... by urs meaning ... killing isiloon on floor with NPC - oh yeah ... k0xpers lured it .... WH on Felankor ? oh yeah u just tped on k0xpers ...
    u guys are n0obs , why ? Coz turks dont hide anything , look - they used TBLs on main characters , ur using delete sc hack and U STILL TRY HIDE IT wtf ... some players in clan did big jump with lvls w/o exp and u still complain u exp 24/7 :blink:

It&#39;s rly sad that english players blame all time turks for cheats ... in the fact they are cheaters

i will cry ... w/o

1. cheats
    2. babashop
    3. many sharers

u wouldn&#39;t have training grade 1 or 2 LOL ... prolly u wouldn&#39;t have +70 characters also ... L O S E R S [/b]
    L oh L

So you&#39;re telling me that turks, that use hacks just like that, in public, are the real SHIT OMG WTF!!! ROFL thats lame as hell
    And I&#39;m not worried that I beat every single turk int priest in this server just cause....they don&#39;t know how to play. They can&#39;t run more than 2 things at a time. If they&#39;re healing, its cause you&#39;re not cured, and if you&#39;re getting cured, you wont be healed for the next 15 seconds.
    By the way, turks DO use scrolls, just bad turks don&#39;t, and that just makes me laugh. And no training grade 2 or 1? How do you explain we&#39;re about to have Royal 5? Hahaha

Dude, you&#39;re random, you&#39;re a loser, get the f out of this thread

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Exactly, unless I&#39;m blind I see no proof of Any0neStopUs cheating, maybe it&#39;s jealousy cause we roll all the orcs in cz? Hha, kidding. <3[/b]
    Gayzor go make a 8v8 and see who rolls who

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i will cry ... w/o

1. cheats
    2. babashop
    3. many sharers

u wouldn&#39;t have training grade 1 or 2 LOL ... prolly u wouldn&#39;t have +70 characters also ... L O S E R S [/b]
    You know what i dont give a shit. The guys that bought lvls in my clan weren&#39;t the only ones. Why dont you go around and do your fucking homework before you come to my front door and start making accusations.

Wallhacking at Felankor, why dont you fucking do your homework there also? That was Fatality not DOWN you dipshit. And NO it wasn&#39;t a fucking wallhack, but you probably never had the chance of even killing a Felankor in your life, so why would i expect you to know that.

Deleting scrolls in PK. Yes i do that while i pk 2. Your a genius.

OMG I babashop!!!!! Get your fucking facts straight. Your right on this one and the fact that i have a sharer. Congratz you dumb prick.

Gayzor go make a 8v8 and see who rolls who [/b]
    =(