Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, at first, when I saw this topic, my reaction was "Okay, English speakers, ones I know even, took the ...
Page: 7

Banned

Okay, at first, when I saw this topic, my reaction was "Okay, English speakers, ones I know even, took the castle." I thought it was a cool and nice thing that you can be proud of and I was happy for D0WN. Today, I logged a friends character to attend the CSW and at the start everything was fine. People taking it over and over, like it's expected to be.

Then, when D0WN finally got it back, some "weird" things started happening. Whenever they got cleared from the crystal room and were all killed, people's scrolls MYSTERIOUSLY started to vanish! I thought "Okay, well maybe some Turks got upset and started cheating." Then ANOTHER crazy thing started happening! We noticed a pattern in the deletion of the scrolls! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! It's like D0WN was screaming "WE CHEAT WE CHEAT!". As previously stated, whenever D0WN got cleared out, people's scrolls started getting deleted. They would transform into catapults and bomb everyone. On the flipside, whenever D0WN would respawn and kill everyone, it would stop. If you went in there with minor rushes, it wouldn't happen. I thought again, "Well, maybe someone else was doing it and D0WN really is just another victim of it." Then, I tested it's range. I would stay out of the castle, NEXT TO ALL OF THE TURK CLANS, and it NEVER happened. I would wait for the rushes and I would inch my way into the castle with them, but I stayed ahead of them, so I could see if it was someone else doing it or not. As SOON as I got to one of the gates, my scrolls would get deleted. That means it was an AOE coming from the spawn point of the castle. Seeing as when I tested it that particular time, D0WN's clan was the only clan in there, (guess they forgot to turn it off, eh? Damn those mistakes!), I had proven that, beyond a reasonable doubt, it was D0WN that was deleting everyone's scrolls and buffs.

Since I've known Jaspreet to be a cool guy, I wanted to believe I was wrong, but being the realistic person that I am, I was forced to accept the facts that it WAS his clan doing it. Being the crafty guy that I also know him to be, I also assume he would know about it happening and most likely was one of the ones who thought of it and put it into action.

Sorry to see an English clan cheating, I expected better from you guys.

Hope you guys legit up,

Magic

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

IF you paid attention you saw that thelast actually cleared the room for us. We didn matter cus we respawned 10 metres behind it

Banned

IF you paid attention you saw that thelast actually cleared the room for us. We didn matter cus we respawned 10 metres behind it[/b]
    It was proven earlier in the CSW that you couldn't handle everyone being in the crystal room, with, or without whomever you may have allied. That being said, when you all died, even though you respawned right by it, you could still lose the crystal quite easily. Wouldn't it be nice if, after you spawned, people had no swift/buffs? I assume it would, but I'd like the people that actually experienced it to tell me. So, start talking.

Montezuma

we won cus we were orginized. Other clans werent[/b]
    o.O this is called teamwork. This is just our clan vent during csw.

arenita

Guys... really, this is a hall of shame...
    Nothing to be proud of... this war was won only by Haxors...

Banned

those mages from TheLast was in the back of the crystal room, clearing the rooms for us we just spawned, and spam healed the crystal at the end, thats pretty much it. id like to see some comments on your thought Magic, since its just another myth goin on now.

wtf iam not in that list

It was proven earlier in the CSW that you couldn't handle everyone being in the crystal room, with, or without whomever you may have allied. That being said, when you all died, even though you respawned right by it, you could still lose the crystal quite easily. Wouldn't it be nice if, after you spawned, people had no swift/buffs? I assume it would, but I'd like the people that actually experienced it to tell me. So, start talking.[/b]
    As much as I want to comment to this jus tso I can make it clear to you how we kept it after thelast cleared the room, I can't since that is the way we won seeing it like this. But yea. We had a tactic for that. If you really wanna know send me a pm and ill give you some hints

Hydr4

It's funny how D0WN is accused of cheating , when all the clans used some hack to dot with the mages through the walls.
    Especially AnyOneStopUs and SymPathetic.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hmm Magic thats a pretty crazy accusation but If thats true, then no i do not know who is using it in my clan. I wonder why you come in the topic to flame my clan but you failed to mention the random "Whoops" clan that m4ksi had sitting right there to fuck up our players with there constant blinking. (not to mention it was the same exact chars they used to lure Isiloon through the walls.) So if you would like to talk to me on msn or etc, feel free to, and show me any proof of someone in my clan using it and i will kick them.

Banned

those mages from TheLast was in the back of the crystal room, clearing the rooms for us we just spawned, and spam healed the crystal at the end, thats pretty much it. id like to see some comments on your thought Magic, since its just another myth goin on now.[/b]
    You want comments on my thoughts? I would probably be banned from this forum for saying my thought, so I will refrain from it.

How can you say your clan wasn't cheating? IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT EVEN THE TURKS IN CSW WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. It got to the point where the melees in my party said, "Don't worry for buff, D0WN will just delete, we go try for kill their priests." Even the Turks knew it was you. Besides that, I spent the time since it first happened until the war ended actually TESTING out the pattern and limits of it. It was so obvious that it was D0WN, I could probably provide the reasonings to my 9 year-old nephew and he would draw the same conclusion.

Btw how does that deleting scroll thing works? If you use it your own clan dont get it deleted or something? Cus I didn got my scrolls deleting nor did any1 i asked.

Banned

hmm Magic thats a pretty crazy accusation but If thats true, then no i do not know who is using it in my clan. I wonder why you come in the topic to flame my clan but you failed to mention the random "Whoops" clan that m4ksi had sitting right there to fuck up our players with there constant blinking. (not to mention it was the same exact chars they used to lure Isiloon through the walls.) So if you would like to talk to me on msn or etc, feel free to, and show me any proof of someone in my clan using it and i will kick them.[/b]
    Yes, we know M4ksi had his little characters there, but he had them there the whole time as well. They affected everyone, just like the scroll deletion hack. The difference is, we EXPECTED them to do it. We didn't expect to see your clan cheating as well, which is why I'm even bothering to post on here. I know many people will defend your clan, and I know most of the people in your clan are good guys, but, Jaspreet, I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. No matter how slanted they may be, I am not blind.

I also liked how PHASELIS clan was dotting the crystal OUT OF THE ROOM.

Banned

Btw how does that deleting scroll thing works? If you use it your own clan dont get it deleted or something? Cus I didn got my scrolls deleting nor did any1 i asked.[/b]
    You can't negatively affect your own clan in CSW in any way at all. Coming from someone who claims such high organization, you seem to lack a general knowledge of the war, which leads me to doubt such organization.

OR you just tried to make it seem like you guys weren't using it, but you forgot the fact that I stated above and basically just got caught in a very bad attempt at trying to look innocent.

Any more takers?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast