Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i just dont know how it works... just know that shit beneffited only ur clan... which was holding the ...
Page: 8

arenita

Well, i just dont know how it works... just know that shit beneffited only ur clan... which was holding the cristal... so since we got our buffs erased every minute, and getting DC all time, i dont know why other clan would continue using it if it only beneffits DOWN CLAN. If the haxor was as smart to create that script, wouldnt be so stupid to use it against his own...

Doesnt make any sense...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Yes, we know M4ksi had his little characters there, but he had them there the whole time as well. They affected everyone, just like the scroll deletion hack. The difference is, we EXPECTED them to do it. We didn't expect to see your clan cheating as well, which is why I'm even bothering to post on here. I know many people will defend your clan, and I know most of the people in your clan are good guys, but, Jaspreet, I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. No matter how slanted they may be, I am not blind.[/b]
    hahaha. Nah man but give me names of who's doing it and i'll gladly kick them.
    (fyi, my scrolled were blackened out as well, so dont assume that if it was someone from my clan it only happened to you)

I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES.[/b]
    and i see with my own eyes that you talk bs

p.s.: thats enough outa you

Banned

3 of our priest dced its just csw lag .. lol we had 4 ppl in a party of 8 for 2min

Banned

Btw how does that deleting scroll thing works? If you use it your own clan dont get it deleted or something? my scrolled were blackened out as well, so dont assume that if it was someone from my clan it only happened to you)[/b]
    You say another.

Don't make this too easy, please.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

all I saw was cheating was phaselis:

3 of our priest dced its just csw lag .. lol we had 4 ppl in a party of 8 for 2min[/b]
    What the fuck does a CSW lag have anything to do with this? Shut up Blanqooo....

No Arenita you obviously are not as smart as you try to be. I should have taken the SS of me getting debuffed as well because now apparently it went from my clan using it to it being specifically made for us and only us. M4ksi has this program btw, you ever thought about asking him about it?

Banned

@ Josri
    Don't try to change the subject.

P.S. - Jaspreet, sorry to point at you like this, but it doesn't "blacken out" the scrolls like you claimed. It actually makes them disappear. So, it doesn't seem like much happened to you, eh?

Your clannie says one thing.
    You say another.

Don't make this too easy, please.[/b]
    yes.

Everyone I asked.
    Asked like 3 persons

And I logged off half of the csw cus my sharer wanted to take part of half of the csw.

nway im done now cus I would thinking the same If I were in your possition

Banned

yes.

Everyone I asked.
    Asked like 3 persons

And I logged off half of the csw cus my sharer wanted to take part of half of the csw.

nway im done now cus I would thinking the same If I were in your possition[/b]
    I said that it started happening AFTER D0WN took castle back. You, yourself, said that D0WN took it back 15 minutes before the war ended. Half of the war is 30 minutes. So, why would you post ANYTHING about it when you weren't even logged on for the events that occurred?

Banned

just love how OLD clannies having problem with eachother just cause those OLD clannies left for joining koxper clan at human side thats helping phaselis luring isiloon to different floor and then the people that joined the human koxper clan, cant win of legit and go like you use dc hack you use delete buff hack.. while everyone knows it was phaselis using it prolly as they had the cheat chars in delos town.. but good luck on flaming|!

Banned

Lmao Magic you make me laugh. It seems like your little buddies talk came up to your mind. I really thought you were smarter than that.
    Don't you remember, when Jeff was on orc side, everyone would scream "He was using scroll delete hack" in pk. Then, when the character StoneColdKillah nation transfered, you wouldnt hear about him anymore. Everyone came up saying "The clan D0WN" is using it! Hey, they are the english players, so obviously they are cheaters! Then M4ksi lost the castle, and started throwing random accusations towards us.

Eh, just because we are the only clan that can give you good resistance doesn't mean you gotta get us out of competition by getting us banned. Its a game, and I believe you know more about us and know that we, as english players, would never do that. Especially Jaspreet, and you know damn right he would kick the shit out of anybody using a hack against his own friends.

@ Josri
    Don't try to change the subject.

P.S. - Jaspreet, sorry to point at you like this, but it doesn't "blacken out" the scrolls like you claimed. It actually makes them disappear. So, it doesn't seem like much happened to you, eh?[/b]
    lol then i'm talking about something else. But thats exactly what happened. My scrolls didnt dissapear, but they got blackened and i lost all the stats of the scrolls.

I said that it started happening AFTER D0WN took castle back. You, yourself, said that D0WN took it back 15 minutes before the war ended. Half of the war is 30 minutes. So, why would you post ANYTHING about it when you weren't even logged on for the events that occurred?[/b]
    Idk i just was hyped all up. im not sure at what time down took it back since I didn watch the clock. I wasnt on when down got it back tho. I think i logged off when naxxaramus got it for the second time. or maybe anyonestopus for the 2/3rd time i really dont remember.
    And idk how to reply on what you said really so I wont.

But does any1 have more info bout the deleting scroll thingy? How does it work. Only opposite nation gets the "debuff" ?

arenita

Jaspreet maybe im not as smart as i wish, but even I understand i shouldnt use something that is beneffiting my enemy... thats a fact, my scrolls and buffs started to desapear when ur clan got the cristal.
    If I was the haxor... i would use that script when i get the cristal, not before so another clan could benefit from my cheats...
    Sorry again but that has no sense at all...

I like lot of ppl in ur clan, and I wouldnt expect this from u guys... since there are so many GG players... didnt think u would need this...

So sorry to see friends being part of this...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast