Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmao Magic you make me laugh. It seems like your little buddies talk came up to your mind. I really ...
Page: 9

Lmao Magic you make me laugh. It seems like your little buddies talk came up to your mind. I really thought you were smarter than that.
    Don't you remember, when Jeff was on orc side, everyone would scream "He was using scroll delete hack" in pk. Then, when the character StoneColdKillah nation transfered, you wouldnt hear about him anymore. Everyone came up saying "The clan D0WN" is using it! Hey, they are the english players, so obviously they are cheaters! Then M4ksi lost the castle, and started throwing random accusations towards us.

Eh, just because we are the only clan that can give you good resistance doesn't mean you gotta get us out of competition by getting us banned. Its a game, and I believe you know more about us and know that we, as english players, would never do that. Especially Jaspreet, and you know damn right he would kick the shit out of anybody using a hack against his own friends.[/b]
    I know Jaspreet would, but that does not cross out the possibility that someone in the clan in using it without you all knowing.

Hydr4

And I'm sorry to see you in a koxp clan.
    Does that bother you?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Jaspreet maybe im not as smart as i wish, but even I understand i shouldnt use something that is beneffiting my enemy... thats a fact, my scrolls and buffs started to desapear when ur clan got the cristal.
    If I was the haxor... i would use that script when i get the cristal, not before so another clan could benefit from my cheats...
    Sorry again but that has no sense at all...

I like lot of ppl in ur clan, and I wouldnt expect this from u guys... since there are so many GG players... didnt think u would need this...

So sorry to see friends being part of this...[/b]
    Lmao so you saying we made a script that only our clan didn get debuffed from the hack? Like we can make such things haha

Banned

Idk i just was hyped all up. im not sure at what time down took it back since I didn watch the clock. I wasnt on when down got it back tho. I think i logged off when naxxaramus got it for the second time. or maybe anyonestopus for the 2/3rd time i really dont remember.
    And idk how to reply on what you said really so I wont.

But does any1 have more info bout the deleting scroll thingy? How does it work. Only opposite nation gets the "debuff" ?[/b]
    It happened to everyone but your own clan. You cannot negatively affect someone from your clan own. Proper logic = Someone from your clan was using it.

Banned

if it was our clan, why wouldŽnt u guys have been "duffed" right at the start, where we also had the crystal? but first after we lost it, and took it back? that gives no sense at all, if u ask me

Josri im quite sure we took the castle back 20-30 mins before it ended... and keept that castle meanwhile

Banned

Lmao so you saying we made a script that only our clan didn get debuffed from the hack? Like we can make such things haha[/b]
    SILLY CHILD. IT IS CASTLE SIEGE WAR. IN CASTLE SIEGE WAR, YOU CANNOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOUR OWN CLANNIES. YOU CAN'T ATTACK THEM, DEBUFF THEM, AND IN THIS CASE, REMOVE THEIR SCROLLS.

Hope you can see that. I wrote it in caps just for you.

arenita

Because u lost castle fast without using it? You couldnt hold the cristal without the hacks guys...

And I'm sorry to see you in a koxp clan.
    Does that bother you?[/b]
    Who, anyonestopus? Where do these accusations come from? Where you even on for CSW? Show me proof of this clan cheating, and I will leave it immediately. Until then, please keep these comments to yourself and stay on topic, thank you.

if it was our clan, why wouldŽnt u guys have been "duffed" right at the start, where we also had the crystal? but first after we lost it, and took it back? that gives no sense at all, if u ask me

Josri im quite sure we took the castle back 20-30 mins before it ended... and keept that castle meanwhile [/b]
    rofl then the switching clans looked like lasting forever!

edit: Rest didn make any sence lol

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Jaspreet maybe im not as smart as i wish, but even I understand i shouldnt use something that is beneffiting my enemy... thats a fact, my scrolls and buffs started to desapear when ur clan got the cristal.
    If I was the haxor... i would use that script when i get the cristal, not before so another clan could benefit from my cheats...
    Sorry again but that has no sense at all...

I like lot of ppl in ur clan, and I wouldnt expect this from u guys... since there are so many GG players... didnt think u would need this...

So sorry to see friends being part of this...[/b]
    What friends do you have in my clan? I dont think there are any...dont accuse me or my clan of that stupid bullshit. Why dont you go to Snoxd and look at the program since you seem to know so much detail about it. And tell me if you can use it without your own clan getting debuffed. I wish i had a pro editer in my clan to edit the file just for us but i'm not god...

Banned

arenita eventhou we lost it "fast" (we actually nearly keept it for 15-20 mins), the "hack" would still have been on, if u follow you guys accusions atleast so thats just a retarded rumor.

Montezuma

Lol i talked to saints and thelast and neither of them had this "scroll deletion".

Banned

Josri im quite sure we took the castle back 20-30 mins before it ended... and keept that castle meanwhile [/b]
    You are correct. It didn't happen the first time you lost the crystal. Perhaps, you didn't want to reveal yourselves as cheaters, so you decided to try defending it legitimately. When you failed to do so, you decided to "make sure" you won, by pulling out your "ultimate strategy". Glad you can help me make a point!

I lmao'd.

It could be a nice backup plan. To bad it wasnt ours. Maybe TheLast tried it? That they deleted scrolls and tried to get crystal but failed.
    Doesnt explain why we didn get scrolll deletion tho.

Banned

What friends do you have in my clan? I dont think there are any...dont accuse me or my clan of that stupid bullshit. Why dont you go to Snoxd and look at the program since you seem to know so much detail about it. And tell me if you can use it without your own clan getting debuffed. I wish i had a pro editer in my clan to edit the file just for us but i'm not god...[/b]
    Please, don't be as dumb as Josri. YOU, of all people, should know that you cannot negatively affect your clan in CSW. Don't make me repeat myself, please, it's quite annoying.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast