Castle Siege War / Co-Clan / Control of Delos' Gate

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War / Co-Clan / Control of Delos' Gate within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, if a clan wins the Castle Siege war and gains control of the Delos Gate that essentially shuts the ...
Page: 1

Killgannon

Default Castle Siege War / Co-Clan / Control of Delos' Gate

So, if a clan wins the Castle Siege war and gains control of the Delos Gate that essentially shuts the rest of the players out of the Abyss right? If so, why wouldn't the clan strive to keep a monopoly on the Abyss and raise the price of the Abyss Gems and harvest/sell them? Also, how would a co-clan fit into all of this? Would they be allowed to enter Delos and how do co-clans function during the Siege? Are they able to help out to defend the castle? I think it would be interesting if there were a monopoly on the Castle and if Co-clans were able to go to the Abyss the controlling clan could charge other clans a lot of money to become a co-clan and enter the Abyss? Are Abyss Gems important enough to where this would create a marketplace upheaval or just make dupers richer?

Default Re: Castle Siege War / Co-Clan / Control of Delos' Gate

Originally posted by Killgannon
    So, if a clan wins the Castle Siege war and gains control of the Delos Gate that essentially shuts the rest of the players out of the Abyss right? If so, why wouldn't the clan strive to keep a monopoly on the Abyss and raise the price of the Abyss Gems and harvest/sell them? Also, how would a co-clan fit into all of this? Would they be allowed to enter Delos and how do co-clans function during the Siege? Are they able to help out to defend the castle? I think it would be interesting if there were a monopoly on the Castle and if Co-clans were able to go to the Abyss the controlling clan could charge other clans a lot of money to become a co-clan and enter the Abyss? Are Abyss Gems important enough to where this would create a marketplace upheaval or just make dupers richer?
    dupers wud get richer h43r:

edit: yer u could do that but i think its a bit lame coz still dupers wud dupe all the stuff like abyss gems and abyss bless,and all turk etc ppl would hate u nd ur clan not very good
    p.s sry bout the 1st post

Killgannon

What about the other questions? PS: you don’t need to quote me if your not replying to a specific part of my post... Thanks though, heh