Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lolz, he make up stories so he wont get banned from ko4life due to the fact that he scammed me, ...
Page: 10

lolz, he make up stories so he wont get banned from ko4life due to the fact that he scammed me, and he just said that the gbs were in the account so he admitted it and makes up this bullshit about "db-hacking" if i would db hack i would just Ipban him and wouldnt need to mess with some faggot whos lvl 52 and clanless and i hate when ppl say some1 is trustable when he havent did any trades before but is just known for making siggies for other communitymembers. I did lotsa trades with ppl Theo bought his char, maho sold him my char, malcolm sold him items and HixImXbob which i made a 2k+ trade with him.[/b]
    theres been times were people have done 100% smooth trades with people...and claimed them to be trustable..and then that person turned a 180 and chargebacked everyone. so it really doesnt matter if you've done trades with them or not thats makes them trustable..its more how well you know someone. anyone is capable of scamming. its the property of being that fucked up enough to actually do it. manners my friend. sure he made sigs for alot of people..and they vouched for him..and maybe some people also did trades with him and vouched. snootchie didnt do it before..not to mention he prob has a good rep ingame. if he wanted to scam you or someone. he would have scammed them for money..not gb's.

Well i made like 4 deals with a man and all went fine..One was like 150$ then 200 $ then 80$ and 125$..The last one that he took my money i had send him only 65$..So it's really hard to understand if he is trustable or if he make the trustable

arko

IMO, he is the "database hacker" and he hacked his characters to make them level 0 and put his info here so everyone who tried to log his account got keylogged and hes gonna hack all of you now.

Fin.[/b]
    roFL, I really hope that's the case xD

Well i made like 4 deals with a man and all went fine..One was like 150$ then 200 $ then 80$ and 125$..The last one that he took my money i had send him only 65$..So it's really hard to understand if he is trustable or if he make the trustable [/b]
    theres lots of "man". which one are your talking about.

St0neColdKill3r

theres lots of "man". which one are your talking about.[/b]
    Holy hell man i was thinking the same thing when i read that reply

sirkill

hum well after reading both topics about this even though i find it suspicous like i said eariler about pyroman.....snootchi i believe should pay him his 600$.....he admited to having the gbs on his account....not pyros fault "you got hacked" from some farfected sounding hack....Snoochi owes him 600$...and as for franki i agree with what one person said YOU vouched for a person because he made u a sig....you never personally done deals with him and yet u vouch for him......lose admin? people like u are the reason the trsuablilty topic was deleted

agreed, he should be banned untill he can pay the 600$..... and some mods need to go by more than just there sigs.

not everyone who vouched him vouched because of a freaking sig.... theres plenty of "trustable" guys on this server that are vouched for by plenty of "gg's" that dont evne do usd trades with them. that seems to be the case here..and he just so happens to make sigs for people. quit bringing sigs into a topic about DB hackers and scam.

You guys are so funny talking shit about the "sigs maker"
    Making sigs didnt make him trustable, even Frankie didnt say nothing but Pyroman was under investigation by Psy.

in that msn log that he showed, maybe an ss would be better? coz copy&paste can be easily edited by my lil 3 years old brother.

It's hard to believe that Snootchie turned into a scammer, also is very odd that this Pyroman was giving first the gbs :X
    It's like fishing "HEY IM SELLING CHEAP GBS + IM GIVEN THEM FIRST"

sirkill

LOL ? blaming me ? Go to Snootchie's topic sign request, and ASK to everybody who has a sign made by Snootchie, and ask 'em if they could vouch for him and surprise, im not the only one, I bet nearly all would vouch for him.[/b]
    yes thats true a lot of ppl vouch for ppl that they dont know or have never traded with including frankie ofc hes not to blame for anything but it doesnt help the fact that he vouched for a person that he had no reason vouching for so thats why i brang it up as a mod u should know better which is why i said ppl like that is why the tustablility topic was deleted...no dening that

Making sigs didnt make him trustable, even Frankie didnt say nothing but Pyroman was under investigation by Psy.

in that msn log that he showed, maybe an ss would be better? coz copy&paste can be easily edited by my lil 3 years old brother.

It's hard to believe that Snootchie turned into a scammer, also is very odd that this Pyroman was giving first the gbs :X
    It's like fishing "HEY IM SELLING CHEAP GBS + IM GIVEN THEM FIRST"[/b]
    ;D its like yelling moradon your password and username aha

Donkeyd1ck

It's like fishing "HEY IM SELLING CHEAP GBS + IM GIVEN THEM FIRST"[/b]
    i said if u trustable enough, id do that so he got his friends to pm ingame he is trustable and frankie vouched for him @msn. so thats what u do? scam ppl who give out items first heh? i wouldnt call some1 trustable when he havent done succesfull trades involved usd. So yes it was a big lie to me, Fr4nkie lied to me, and his friends lied to me and himself lied to me

theres lots of "man". which one are your talking about.[/b]
    he feels insulted now? he *might* be gay dont talk about *his mans* xD

J

I'm just wondering, why you? Why not some guy with +9 shell and +3 uniques? Did this DB hacker have a grudge against you? Why would he only steal 60gbs worth of money, when he can get a LOT more?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'm just wondering, why you? Why not some guy with +9 shell and +3 uniques? Did this DB hacker have a grudge against you? Why would he only steal 60gbs worth of money, when he can get a LOT more?[/b]
    My exact thoughts.
    Why would some hacker just "hack" YOU if he could do much more. I mean why would someone hack you for 60 gb's when he can hack accounts with better items and more igc.
    If someone really knows how to access db why would he even bother contacting you before/after he hacks you? That makes no sense at all.
    Don't get me wrong I don't think you got database hacked, you just got keylogged.

Wink

homeless nig

aw fuck, i just realised ko4life took my quotes off [/b]
    PWNT! xD

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast