Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mmm i think he did get keylogged too..possibly could've came from recent patches manually installed. which would be a reason ...
Page: 11

mmm i think he did get keylogged too..possibly could've came from recent patches manually installed. which would be a reason why he got hacked and not guy with +9 shell and +3 uniques. but it wouldnt explain lvl 0? unknown class? name change to words not allowed to be used?

and yea if it this "sheref" guy he is from ko4life..maybe he knew snootchie and is holding a grudge.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

but it wouldnt explain lvl 0? unknown class? name change to words not allowed to be used?[/b]
    Dunno I had this problem with the first account I made. It got bugged and the characters became "unknown class" :lol:

mm thats true..ive actually got that bug before too...but not since pre KE..

but coincedentally he got bugged at the same time as the word cock was allowed to be in character names? actually cock isnt allowed to be used..so someone from inside had to of done that...or it was photoshopped.

Donkeyd1ck

mm thats true..ive actually got that bug before too...but not since pre KE..

but coincedentally he got bugged at the same time as the word cock was allowed to be in character names? actually cock isnt allowed to be used..so someone from inside had to of done that...or it was photoshopped.[/b]
    u can use cock in ur name, who says u cant

I dont know if this has anything to do with the DB hack, but I just recently lost a iron belt, platinum earring, ms8 and 54gbs off my account... they were all unsealed, i had 1 sealed item, which was still there.

Not sure how..but i did.

Banned

agreed, he should be banned untill he can pay the 600$..... and some mods need to go by more than just there sigs.[/b]
    pay 600$ for what? are you for gods fucking sake retarded HE TOOK BACK ALL HIS STUFF CAN YOU FUCKING READ!??!
    HE TOOK MY AND HIS STUFF I LOST REs +1 my armor my weapons... on carnac you stupid fucking cunt hop off his dick and start reading

fuck

what will be next? hackers will steal toilet seat under our ass

gandalf

Elementary my dear Watson this is a full scale investigation over a virtual item. Get this telegram to virtual police and notify them to send a messenger to announce to all the local citizens to stop spending real money on a virtual items untill we resolve the matter.

Your sincerely Sherlock H.

ChowBoy

what will be next? hackers will steal toilet seat under our ass [/b]
    hopefully this doesn't happen cause I like my toilet seat! :lol:

Elementary my dear Watson this is a full scale investigation over a virtual item. Get this telegram to virtual police and notify them to send a messenger to announce to all the local citizens to stop spending real money on a virtual items untill we resolve the matter.

Your sincerely Sherlock H.[/b]
    lol

hmm rly? seems like a word to block. i geuss its possible to just be bugged. maybe make a vid of you logging in to see that?

sirkill

pay 600$ for what? are you for gods fucking sake retarded HE TOOK BACK ALL HIS STUFF CAN YOU FUCKING READ!??!
    HE TOOK MY AND HIS STUFF I LOST REs +1 my armor my weapons... on carnac you stupid fucking cunt hop off his dick and start reading
    fuck[/b]
    i thought u couldnt log on your account? and if u can how do u know it was him what proof can u give us to prove to everyonewhere that ur not a scammer....and enough with the damn cap locks that does nothing but annoy ppl...but back to what i said show some proof he took ur stuff and then ill be satisfied....untill then i believe u owe him 600$ buddy

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Your sincerely Sherlock H.[/b]
    I lol'd :lol:

Anyways this topic is getting nowhere. Maybe it should be closed until the case is solved.

DeathInTheNight

Kinda sux but this is the same old shit.
    You risked doing a trade outside KO which is against their TOS.
    So not to sound like a broken record, it's kinda ur own fault, you broke KO laws and someone went 1 better than you.

fuck[/b]
    how bout settle down, pay back the gb's (60 or $600) that u scammed? then go slit ur rists regretting wat u done,.,.,.,.,.

KalaBunga Senior Member

interesting :-o

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast