Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF how about you STFU?[/b] Obviously you don't know what sarcasm is do you? Fucking Twat....
Page: 13

yoursodone12

WTF how about you STFU?[/b]
    Obviously you don't know what sarcasm is do you?

Fucking Twat.

J

Obviously yoursodone12, you should stop flaming.

yoursodone12

And Obviously the Ko4life Community needs to stop making unsubstantiated claims, especially when those claims are based on CONJECTURE

J

That still doesn't give you the right to flame. Just don't do it.

ok put it like this. lets say u buy a computer on lay a way. and on ur way home you get robbed. do you still have to pay for the computer or does the computer store loses their computer because u got robbed?

snootchie gave no good proof at all that the guy hacked him and no good proof that he got hacked at all imo.

ps: ur claims that he didnt scam are based on CONJECTURE as well.

yoursodone arent you the guy that letter me and infamous in ardream last night and called us noobs while we were beatin 20v3 lololsoslol

but the thing is the "scammer side" holds true evidence..he recieved gb's and didnt pay. him being hacked by the seller does not hold any solid evidence..he barely has enough evidence to prove he was even hacked. but some things can be hard to prove. weather he's lieing or not..there is no true asnwer yet.

yoursodone12

I guess the other flames in this topic don't count.

I believe what are you doing is known as the logical fallacies "Selective Attention" and "Confirmation Bias".

ok put it like this. lets say u buy a computer on lay a way. and on ur way home you get robbed. do you still have to pay for the computer or does the computer store loses their computer because u got robbed?

snootchie gave no good proof at all that the guy hacked him and no good proof that he got hacked at all imo.

ps: ur claims that he didnt scam are based on CONJECTURE as well.[/b]

Please point out where I said he didn't scam?

Nice try retard.

Your usergroup fits you very well.

I guess the other flames in this topic don't count.

I believe what are you doing is known as the logical fallacies "Selective Attention" and "Confirmation Bias".
    Please point out where I said he didn't scam?

Nice try retard.

Your usergroup fits you very well.[/b]
    You really are stupid aren't you?

IF THE SELLER HACKED THE BUYER, HE HAS TO PAY?[/b]
    Hi. If you weren't siding with him then you wouldnt mention that. calling me a retard, lol. hypocrite.

yoursodone12

yoursodone arent you the guy that letter me and infamous in ardream last night and called us noobs while we were beatin 20v3 lololsoslol
    but the thing is the "scammer side" holds true evidence..he recieved gb's and didnt pay. him being hacked by the seller does not hold any solid evidence..he barely has enough evidence to prove he was even hacked. but some things can be hard to prove. weather he's lieing or not..there is no true asnwer yet.[/b]
    I don't even play C-west anymore.

Hi. If you weren't siding with him then you wouldnt mention that. calling me a retard, lol. hypocrite.[/b]
    http://www.google.com

define:if

IF THE SELLER HACKED THE BUYER

I don't even play C-west anymore.
    http://www.google.com

define:if

IF THE SELLER HACKED THE BUYER[/b]
    oh mistaked your ign or LOL my bad.

your IF was based on CONJECTURE. there's no reason for you to mention it since theres no proof the guy hacked him. but w/e arguing with u is pointless. let's stay on topic k bro?

there's no proof he really got hacked, there's no proof the guy hacked him. the only proof is that snootchie recieved 60gbs and the seller recieved no money.

yoursodone12

your IF was based on CONJECTURE. there's no reason for you to mention it since theres no proof the guy hacked him. but w/e arguing with u is pointless. let's stay on topic k bro?

there's no proof he really got hacked, there's no proof the guy hacked him. the only proof is that snootchie recieved 60gbs and the seller recieved no money.[/b]
    Except that I didn't make a claim based on conjecture.

I merely stated a hypothetical scenario. I did not represent it as fact as the rest of the Community was so eager to do.

sirkill

You really are stupid aren't you?

IF THE SELLER HACKED THE BUYER, HE HAS TO PAY?[/b]
    im not sure who u are but ur wrong....wheres the proof that pyro hacked him?....wheres the proof he was even hacked?....and he admited to getting the gbs and not paying therefore he owes pyro 600$ usd....as i said before not pyros fault that snootchi got "hacked" if he even did get hacked....and even if he claims its pyro once again wheres the proof....and pyro said he uses a proxy that other turks use so that explains his ip matching sheref as far as we know he might have nothing to do with this

gandalf

My dear Watson, we have 2 new suspects : IF and CONJECTURE.
    Be warned these guys are extremly dangerous. I suggest u bring your pistol. After u have them in your custody, i advise you to bring them straight to me. There we can continue this investigation by interogating them about WHAT IF and the CONCLUSION guys.

Yours sincerly Sherlock H.

Banned

ps: ur claims that he didnt scam are based on CONJECTURE as well.[/b]
    he does have a point
    unless its under their warranty that says "if u get robed within 5 ft of our store u get ur money back"