Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im trying to make a fucking point moron, im not joking around this shit is serious people can into your ...
Page: 2

im trying to make a fucking point moron, im not joking around this shit is serious people can into your email, your paypal, your bank account you fuking cunt go spam some where else with J[/b]
    u dont need caps to make a point.

and please dont insult me, i'll cry.

prestige459

MIGHT AS WELL KEEP THE TREND GOING
    BUT SHIT IM SCARED NOW TOO. GOOD THING I JUST SWITCHED CHARS. BUT ALL THE PLAYERS FROM TOP CLANS WILL BE HACKED CUS MOST BABA OR U KNOW. MUST GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

and the error clan? explain that? they all downloaded keyloggers too?[/b]
    Either that or K2 abuse
    becuse i dont really think anyone would hack the FTP server.

Banned

xaivia

Felix banned me because I am a disrepectfull idiot who can;t seem to graps forum rules

Arktic

Why should i trust this topic when you said not to trust anyone?

Tiba

:S
    damn thats horrible

he had +9's?

Banned

hmm i might have a clue who it might be..
    did you ever let know anyone what you had +9 shells or chittins or maybe uniques or w/e ..?[/b]
    no i dont have any of that shit, BUT if you look at the msn log they psoted in other topic THEY ASKED ME IF I KNEW ANYONE !!!!

Code:
    17-7-2008 2:16:14 Snootchie, ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Tranquilo (•̪●) you know anyone in any other server who have +9 rogue chitin pieces?
    17-7-2008 2:16:34 Snootchie , ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Tranquilo (•̪●) no why o.O
    17-7-2008 2:16:37 Snootchie, ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Tranquilo (•̪●) i need some

im genuinely scared..

Impact

im very sorry for what happen to you, but i had to laugh at ur new characters name LOL

lol at the name :P

sheepstyle

thats looking pretty fucked up. idk but it looks more likely a gm was playing with your account.... ok go in your launcher and steal info but make your account lvl 0 you need to be damn good. i thought lvl 1 was the lowest(check if there is a xp quest on lvl 0). im sry but sounds really strange why someones going into your launcher shit dont they need your ip and shit?? anyway i think its a good time to stop playing ko for you...

Babiesforlunch

Getting someones ip is probably the easiest part if they know what they are doing. Also Avest and NOD32 are the same program. Dur Dur

Banned Senior Member

thats looking pretty fucked up. idk but it looks more likely a gm was playing with your account.... ok go in your launcher and steal info but make your account lvl 0 you need to be damn good. i thought lvl 1 was the lowest(check if there is a xp quest on lvl 0). im sry but sounds really strange why someones going into your launcher shit dont they need your ip and shit?? anyway i think its a good time to stop playing ko for you...[/b]
    lvl 0 unknown class characters cant be logged into

Also, how do you know it was changed to netherlands? You cant log in and cant check myKOL and there are alot more areas then just 2 for KO

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast