Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah J thats exactly what i was considering.. it would be an elaborate hoax, but sometimes these things happen...
Page: 4

yeah J thats exactly what i was considering.. it would be an elaborate hoax, but sometimes these things happen

rofllmao

i made my own sig ok?

and have made deals with him, and he gave me items first, so...
    Dont be a hater just because you dont have friends like he does[/b]
    well can i be ur friend ? h34r:

rokertje

there is NO DB hacker

stop this crap
    [/b]

dude it wouldnt be the first time ko database got hacked i remember just after cypher opend they had to close down for multiple days couse some had gained acces to it and got a hold of more then 200 accounts with all info
    we also all seen the hacked gm accounts that where spawning 100s of bosses for a certain clan <_<

database access can be obtained

however that doesnt explain how they got access to his email msn and other stuff that can only be done by seeing what youre typing on youre pc in other words keylogger

he said they sent it through the launcher. but is there a way to only send it to his launcher..and not everyone elses. im a noob at computers but that just seems odd.

and i remember when this happened on cypher >.> they only gave us half the prem days we lost back lol :P

and as tanaker said im seriously worried. dont even want to log on lol.

eatdamuffin

If they got access to K2&#39;s FTP then its time to find a new game to play.

rofllmao

dude it wouldnt be the first time ko database got hacked i remember just after cypher opend they had to close down for multiple days couse some had gained acces to it and got a hold of more then 200 accounts with all info
    we also all seen the hacked gm accounts that where spawning 100s of bosses for a certain clan <_<

database access can be obtained

however that doesnt explain how they got access to his email msn and other stuff that can only be done by seeing what youre typing on youre pc in other words keylogger [/b]
    well yeah but not anymore

now K2 secruity high

well yeah but not anymore
    now K2 secruity high[/b]
    not really considering all the dupes on like c-east and stuff.

iiason

all i know, is dat&#39;s a fuked up way to get hacked/scammed, wateva.

but my only concern is, if it happens to u, wouldn&#39;t it happen to everyone else?

prestige459

question for members in error and people hacked recently. have u downloaded and are using the recent "fast patch" that allows u to load faster? thats the only thing i can think of leading to so many peopel getting hacked recently :S:S:S
    ive been using that and now im really freakin worried

if that is the case i wonder how many accounts would be hacked.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

if that is the case i wonder how many accounts would be hacked.[/b]
    Even though it&#39;s obviously a rumor right now, I don&#39;t have that patch installed but I do have an item which is very hard to upgrade :|
    If it wipes, I&#39;m out, I better be ... :mellow:

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

question for members in error and people hacked recently. have u downloaded and are using the recent "fast patch" that allows u to load faster? thats the only thing i can think of leading to so many peopel getting hacked recently :S:S:S
    ive been using that and now im really freakin worried[/b]
    well appearantly i heard bloodmoon&#39;s account is getting rollbacked and that they found the culprit in the trade logs

prestige459

Even though it&#39;s obviously a rumor right now, I don&#39;t have that patch installed but I do have an item which is very hard to upgrade :|
    If it wipes, I&#39;m out, I better be ... :mellow:[/b]
    ya im worried about that patch being as it was never officially released from k2 if im right? wrong tell me pls not sure
    and to blackbreed: ur item is amazing..i would do horrible horrible things to get it jk jk saw a ss of it b4

as for getting to the bottom of the db hacker/scammer ect. and so many players getting hacked if that is true. does anyone think it is related to the fast patch thing?

ill hop on errors vent tomorrow and talk to them and blood. interested in getting to the bottom of her situation as well as many others.

k2/gms always say there is no such thing as a character roll back. i dont know if they would do it but i really pray they do for her and kron

I aint taking chances so im re-installing ko.

And gonna get owner to change pass.

would changing pass rlly help? couldnt they just get the new one if they were that advanced in hacks.

and is fast patch automatically downloaded...or is that something that has to be manually installed?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast