Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you haven't reinstalled KO since it came out, you don't have it. If you have downloaded the patch manually ...
Page: 5

J

If you haven't reinstalled KO since it came out, you don't have it. If you have downloaded the patch manually or reinstalled KO, you have it.

If you haven't reinstalled KO since it came out, you don't have it. If you have downloaded the patch manually or reinstalled KO, you have it.[/b]
    lovebug.

snootchies the one that scammed, stop lying and tell truth.. u got what u deserved bud

If you haven't reinstalled KO since it came out, you don't have it. If you have downloaded the patch manually or reinstalled KO, you have it.[/b]

lol?

why is a mod saying bs info on something like this?

J

lol?

why is a mod saying bs info on something like this?[/b]
    and is fast patch automatically downloaded...or is that something that has to be manually installed?[/b]
    You know I was talking about that right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's accurate.

I guess so

And yeah its manually downloaded (its in the manual patch thing)

ISeeYouPee

wow

StoneColdAngel

I WAS DOING A TRADE WITH SOMEONE FOR 60GB AND 2 MINUTES BEFORE I CONFIRMED THE PAYPAL REQUEST I WAS LOGGING IN WHILE LOADING PAYPAL I LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT AND I COULDN'T LOG IN, SO I DIDNT CONFIRM THE PAYMENT I RESTARTED MY PC TO CHECK IF IT WAS PC. WHEN I COME BACK I GET INVALID COUNTRY THING ON MY ACCOUNT 2 MINUTES LATER THE GUY I WAS TRADING WITH PMS ME WITH AND PASTES SOME STUFF FROM MY EMAIL!!!! I COME ON KO4LIOFE AND SEE IM ACUSED OF BEING A SCAMMER !!! I TRY TO LOG ON MY MSN ACCOUNT TO TALK TO FR4NKIE AND DANNY
    AND I GET INVALID PASSWORD

THEY ARE SENDING SHIT THROUGH THE LAUNCHER, THEY CAN ACESS YOU PC I JSUT CANCELED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND MY BANK ACCOUNT INFO SO I DONT LOOSE ANYTHING.

FFS THIS IS BULL SHIT

EDIT: NO THIS IS NOT ANY KEYLOG THING I HAVE NOD32 AND AVEST ALL THAT SHIT MY PC IS CLEAN, I JUS TTOOK OUT HARD DRIVE I WAS USING BEFORE TO DO TRADE THIS IS A CLEAN PC WITH NO PROGRAMS INSTALLED OR ANYTHING I USED TO DELETE ALL MY BANK INFO[/b]
    Oldest excuse ever. You failed.

i dont know who scammed who...but i know who heard about this

:lol:

Banned

:lol:[/b]
    lmfao :lol:

anyways wow... i was scared that my acc was gonna be naked when i logged back in xD phew..
    so has any1 reinstalled ko / downloaded patches from the ftp site recently? nd that didin't / did get hacked? ?

:lol:[/b]
    LoL haha ^.^
    I did before a month and got no problem's atm .

if u guys havnt read yet.. this guy is a scammer and is makin this all up

reinstalled KO 2 months ago and did it again 3 weeks ago

and before 2 days i did it again cuz i formatted my PC and everything is still smooth here

but i rarly log msn and i copy paste my pass's always so maybe thats helped :huh: or maybe it was an assumption that u thought of about hacks in patches

Whats going on here.

Psy

Felix banned me because I am a disrepectfull idiot who can;t seem to graps forum rules[/b]
    Did anyone else laugh when they read this?

P.S. Snoochie, your first post reminds me of a story about my little sister. Some girl was jealous of her and started writing filthy notes and putting them her friend's lockers. The notes were the type of thing Paris Hilton would write to her boyfriend(s). Wait, she can write? Anyways, my little sister was brought down to the principal's office. By the time my parents had arrived, my sister was soaked in tears saying "I didn't do it!"

My mother shared some of her infinite wisdom with my sister that day. I will pass what she learned onto you:
    "Go into the bathroom and wipe your tears off, you look guilty."

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast