Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you use this website; http://www.archive.org/web/web.php you can see the OLD banlistes, there sure is ALOT of people that has ...
Page: 7

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

If you use this website; http://www.archive.org/web/web.php you can see the OLD banlistes, there sure is ALOT of people that has been banned for dupe,macro,and SQL injection.

MegaDramon

db hacks are more than possible, its enough for gm to have keyloger where he works

Arthurios

whats the msn of that tranquilo guy? and if he is from netherlands, I am sure a few people on this forum would knew him, where he lives etc. Its not hard to find that out because Netherlands is not that big.

Anyway it sucks for you that this has happened

Ignore Me Senior Member

any1 got the URL to the knightonline ftp?
    Just jottiscan every fucking patch; http://virusscan.jotti.org/[/b]
    ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/

Won't help there are supposed to be false positives. :angry:

Of course antivir detects stuff.

Jason269

WOW

so the 150$ you sent me for my 17 GB and its currently on the way to my bank, is gonna get charged back because you canceled your bank?

IF IT IS, ur still payin me all this.. wow..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

absolutely bullshit

Banned

lmao this is a scamm and nothing more. stop that shit db thing lol... if there is any chance of hax the ftp and put shit in there u think the guys whit +9`s + 10`s would still have their items?? or u think they only will hax 1 ppl? if there is some1 whit db acces pretty sure there will be mass haxes.
    well i dunno who is who but this is best scamm excuse ever ^^ whit all ppl getting scared of a hax lmao.

Mezmerize

nice story

rofllmao

UP for trustable Noob[/b]

nice story[/b]

no i dont remember you... i only remember your naked ass ! xD[/b]
    hot drama

Wink

Why doesnt Snootchi give back the 60gbs (wich he didn't pay for) to pyro and try fix this "hack" problem...

EvilAtomicFrog

at least im not worried since i have shitty items

Banned

Why doesnt Snootchi give back the 60gbs (wich he didn't pay for) to pyro and try fix this "hack" problem...[/b]
    thats because i don't have the 60gb, they TOOK it all back and left my account like that

if all you morons still saying this is bull shit then here, i don't give a shit about my ko4life profile anymore go ahead fucking IP bann me i didn't scam anyone those cunts took their GBs back and are gonna continue doing this shit to other people

ID- edit
    PS- edit
    Server - Carnac-West
    IP - USA

be my quest to check out my account, the only way to leave a character like that is to edit tables in the Data Base to something it cant read.

there is a row for race where 1 in the table means human and 2 means orc (or something like that been awhile since i hosted a PS) and if you change it to anything other then that lets say change it to 3 for example you will get unknown class.

so ur trying to say u didnt scam the 60gbs??? bb

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

thats because i don't have the 60gb, they TOOK it all back and left my account like that

if all you morons still saying this is bull shit then here, i don't give a shit about my ko4life profile anymore go ahead fucking IP bann me i didn't scam anyone those cunts took their GBs back and are gonna continue doing this shit to other people

ID- edit
    PS- edit
    Server - Carnac-West
    IP - USA

be my quest to check out my account, the only way to leave a character like that is to edit tables in the Data Base to something it cant read.

there is a row for race where 1 in the table means human and 2 means orc (or something like that been awhile since i hosted a PS) and if you change it to anything other then that lets say change it to 3 for example you will get unknown class.[/b]
    I think database hackers never hack your char they not spend time to ya

they searching for big fish

ppl with +9 shell sets +3 unqiues and shitloads of other items

or clanleaders with lots of clan drops from isiloon and felankor

before they hack u they would come to me first and hack my two chitin shields

professional hacker have no time to hack ppl with few items

exactly why wuld someone hack ur nub char... u scammed the 60gbs and makin up some retard story

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast