Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why hack chars if a DB hacker can inject stuff? off: Some1 remember Cypher days(+/-3years ago)? There was an huge ...
Page: 8

Wink

Why hack chars if a DB hacker can inject stuff?

off: Some1 remember Cypher days(+/-3years ago)? There was an huge DBhack.. not many got hacked, but a sh!tloads +8+9+10 items got injected and some babashopped char got their lvl maxed out!

Anyway.. K2 sux :angry:

Banned

the db hacker who hacked Dechos on ares said he did it for fun xD!

what hes telling could be the true, and i guess id believe it, since ive seen it happend with my own eyes :> it wasnt trough the launcher thou, as i said he got a pm ingame, and thats how his id/nick/pass/sq´s got changed, but its over a year ago thou

Tristan

If Sheref is involved, I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

thats because i don't have the 60gb, they TOOK it all back and left my account like that

if all you morons still saying this is bull shit then here, i don't give a shit about my ko4life profile anymore go ahead fucking IP bann me i didn't scam anyone those cunts took their GBs back and are gonna continue doing this shit to other people

ID- edit
    PS- edit
    Server - Carnac-West
    IP - USA

be my quest to check out my account, the only way to leave a character like that is to edit tables in the Data Base to something it cant read.

there is a row for race where 1 in the table means human and 2 means orc (or something like that been awhile since i hosted a PS) and if you change it to anything other then that lets say change it to 3 for example you will get unknown class.[/b]
    You getting really mad..That make ppl think that u did .. If u didnt u had to stay relaxed lol..But u still post really really stressed and its like u afraid something and all this story is just a way to get out from a scamm u did..Well if u didnt u can prove it..But this move ( give all ur infos means that u took the 60 gbs to another account and u dont give a shit about this one as it's just a noob account ) nvm i never said that u are a scammer but u are really really stressed about that..Just try to relax and make ppl believe u ( as i see u can't do that but nvm ... )..Gl there..

Banned

cassiba there really wasnt a need to make such a post there :>

he posted the infos so people could log and see that his char details got changed and bugged, thats what his point is :/ thats a prove of some sort, so yea :>

Banned

You getting really mad..That make ppl think that u did .. If u didnt u had to stay relaxed lol..But u still post really really stressed and its like u afraid something and all this story is just a way to get out from a scamm u did..Well if u didnt u can prove it..But this move ( give all ur infos means that u took the 60 gbs to another account and u dont give a shit about this one as it's just a noob account ) nvm i never said that u are a scammer but u are really really stressed about that..Just try to relax and make ppl believe u ( as i see u can't do that but nvm ... )..Gl there..[/b]
    this isnt to show a noob account, on this account are 2 lvl 0 unknown class characters which can only be done by editing the DB

cassiba there really wasnt a need to make such a post there :>

he posted the infos so people could log and see that his char details got changed and bugged, thats what his point is :/ thats a prove of some sort, so yea :>[/b]
    IMO, he is the "database hacker" and he hacked his characters to make them level 0 and put his info here so everyone who tried to log his account got keylogged and hes gonna hack all of you now.

Fin.

IMO, he is the "database hacker" and he hacked his characters to make them level 0 and put his info here so everyone who tried to log his account got keylogged and hes gonna hack all of you now.

Fin.[/b]
    surprise surprise motherfuckers :lol:

Banned

This is copy pasted from thread in cheater section!!! Link To Post

After cooling down, going to sleep, i got to thinking about this some more... He only read my email from my "[email protected]" msn, which was the account registered on my MyKOL. Unfortunately i used the same password for my Knight Online acocunt as that MSN account.
    So after a while i got to thinking why didn't he just go to my Paypal email and start taking money directly from my paypal... Its because it was under different password...

Okay well i learned some things about the KODB from my experience with playing with private servers and hosting... In the data base there are many tables some are for items some are for NPCs others for MOBs and some are for accounts. The ones with account information contain information about your account... your seal/unseal password, your email adress, you character nickname and the account ID that goes with it, and ofc your password...

IMAGE- Click <--- This is the inside of a DB from a v1.299 server so you know some basic knowledge of he is doing this, with your account nickname he can look in this table of the DB and find out your account ID

IMAGE- Click <--- after getting your account ID from other table he uses this table to look at you MyKOL information. Now this only a v1.299 private server DB its nothing as advanced as the current DB k2/Mgame are using so not all of the tables/columns are there. From here he can find out you SQs, your Email, your password, everything

Thats how he got into my email, i was using same password on my KO account as my Email, and thats why he couldnt get into anything else because i used a different password

It shows in the MSN conversation we had that he asked me A LOT of questions (btw there where 2 people other then me in that conversation) On his selling post he stated that he would give the GBs first with no problem at all (why? because he knew he couldn&#39;t get scammed... he would just come after you. Anyway he insisted with asking me all these questions... whats your mains nickname? what clan? do you know anyone with +9 items on any server because im buying? so yea i answered it all not knowing what was gonna happen. It also shows in the MSN conversation that he said he "doesn&#39;t feel comfortable giving the GBs to a lvl52 with no clan" then i started thinking after he scammed me... why does that matter? he only wanted to insure himself that i wouldn&#39;t trade the GBs to another character on another account where he didn&#39;t know where it was, with out knowing the characters name he cant find out what account the gbs are on. Which took me back to the part after he gave me 40gbs i said i was gonna re-log to put the last 20gb on different account. Thats when he said " just make a new character on that account" "same account just different character" he repeated it a couple of times...

now before we did this trade he sent me a money request on paypal [600$] and said i need to accept it after i get the GBs on my account. All was going great i was logging into paypal i was at the loading screen where it says "loading" "logging in" and it was taking awhile like always... so i decided to log back on my account to double check that i didn&#39;t accept 2mill instead of 2bill. Now thats when i started panicking all i saw when i logged in was that i was lvl0 with unkown class and i couldn&#39;t log so i alt-tab to my paypal and declined the trade. logged off and restarted my PC to see if this shit wasn&#39;t anything to do with my PC while re-logging i remembered reading a post from grim about his whole clan getting hacked.

IMAGE- Click <-- account left at level 0, Unknown class. This can only be accomplished by editiing the DB in the picture above where it says nation, class, level... and so on if you change your race to something like "3" where 1= human and 2= orc 3= nothing... the DB cant make connection this is what makes the character disappear, for the class they have numbers like 19, 26 as where 19= unmastered rogue and 26 = mastered rogue if they entered a number liek 9999 which doesnt = equal anything you would get unknown class

IMAGE- Click <-- This is what they left on my account after they took my REs+1 and chitin set and their own GBs back, they didnt loose anything for all you people saying that they lost 600$ they took their GBs back they took all my gear and left my account like above (see image)

Im back on my PC after a restart when i get msn from him, he copy pasted something from my email... thats when i said omfg im getting hacked, i panicked because i have my account and my paypal on my email so i rushed to paypal and removed my bank account information, came back to ko4life to post what happen when i saw this shit and the rest is written in my caps lock writting when i was panicking

He has access to the KO data base and is selling GBs on every server for USD $$ i have no doubt about, as for me i will submit a support ticket and try to contact Linus on forums, and if that fails ill have to try to contact an old friend from ares a old gg with GM connections, which if i get through i will get a roll back after they look into the trade logs and possibly find this cunts IP and hopefully K2/Mgame will do some security updates.

I am not a scammer, they did not loose anything they took all their stuff + my stuff i dont give a shit about my ko4life account anymore i am done with this pathetic game, i couldnt care less if you banned me now i just dont want to go out being known a "scammer" which im not.

I know i posted my account info above im going to change the password while i request help from support tickets.

And as for StoneCold and yOOimBack gtfo you worthless cunt , stonecold cant get over the fact i got him muted for 2 days so now he is here not defending them but fighting against me. yOOImBaCk im almost certain he is the other person from the MSN conversation i was in with the original trader "Pyroman"

ISeeYouPee

Fin.[/b]
    amon

Banned

Fin.[/b]
    Yes i am the DB hacker buying 600$ worth of GBs on ko4life, IMO i can see why SO MANY people nominated you to be in the "Mentally Challenged" group in the VIP section.

k curly that was kinda good aha. would be master plan lmao.

but umm i believe snootchie. to be honest. pyro is like 2 months old? claims he coincidently(cant spell >.>) has the same ip as sheref.. he might very well just be sheref, and pulling shlt out of his ass...just as everyone says snootchie could be making shlt up. and sheref could be the db hacker..if he has the sources and connections..or is smart enough to do it himself.

salmin.stfu.. you just coming in here with your faggot friends and suck pyro&#39;s cock all day. you 2 best buddies? you and pyro?

fag.

eatdamuffin

This is copy pasted from thread in cheater section!!! Link To Post

After cooling down, going to sleep, i got to thinking about this some more... He only read my email from my "[email protected]" msn, which was the account registered on my MyKOL. Unfortunately i used the same password for my Knight Online acocunt as that MSN account.
    So after a while i got to thinking why didn&#39;t he just go to my Paypal email and start taking money directly from my paypal... Its because it was under different password...
    Okay well i learned some things about the KODB from my experience with playing with private servers and hosting... In the data base there are many tables some are for items some are for NPCs others for MOBs and some are for accounts. The ones with account information contain information about your account... your seal/unseal password, your email adress, you character nickname and the account ID that goes with it, and ofc your password...

IMAGE- Click <--- This is the inside of a DB from a v1.299 server so you know some basic knowledge of he is doing this, with your account nickname he can look in this table of the DB and find out your account ID

IMAGE- Click <--- after getting your account ID from other table he uses this table to look at you MyKOL information. Now this only a v1.299 private server DB its nothing as advanced as the current DB k2/Mgame are using so not all of the tables/columns are there. From here he can find out you SQs, your Email, your password, everything

Thats how he got into my email, i was using same password on my KO account as my Email, and thats why he couldnt get into anything else because i used a different password

It shows in the MSN conversation we had that he asked me A LOT of questions (btw there where 2 people other then me in that conversation) On his selling post he stated that he would give the GBs first with no problem at all (why? because he knew he couldn&#39;t get scammed... he would just come after you. Anyway he insisted with asking me all these questions... whats your mains nickname? what clan? do you know anyone with +9 items on any server because im buying? so yea i answered it all not knowing what was gonna happen. It also shows in the MSN conversation that he said he "doesn&#39;t feel comfortable giving the GBs to a lvl52 with no clan" then i started thinking after he scammed me... why does that matter? he only wanted to insure himself that i wouldn&#39;t trade the GBs to another character on another account where he didn&#39;t know where it was, with out knowing the characters name he cant find out what account the gbs are on. Which took me back to the part after he gave me 40gbs i said i was gonna re-log to put the last 20gb on different account. Thats when he said " just make a new character on that account" "same account just different character" he repeated it a couple of times...

now before we did this trade he sent me a money request on paypal [600$] and said i need to accept it after i get the GBs on my account. All was going great i was logging into paypal i was at the loading screen where it says "loading" "logging in" and it was taking awhile like always... so i decided to log back on my account to double check that i didn&#39;t accept 2mill instead of 2bill. Now thats when i started panicking all i saw when i logged in was that i was lvl0 with unkown class and i couldn&#39;t log so i alt-tab to my paypal and declined the trade. logged off and restarted my PC to see if this shit wasn&#39;t anything to do with my PC while re-logging i remembered reading a post from grim about his whole clan getting hacked.

IMAGE- Click <-- account left at level 0, Unknown class. This can only be accomplished by editiing the DB in the picture above where it says nation, class, level... and so on if you change your race to something like "3" where 1= human and 2= orc 3= nothing... the DB cant make connection this is what makes the character disappear, for the class they have numbers like 19, 26 as where 19= unmastered rogue and 26 = mastered rogue if they entered a number liek 9999 which doesnt = equal anything you would get unknown class

IMAGE- Click <-- This is what they left on my account after they took my REs+1 and chitin set and their own GBs back, they didnt loose anything for all you people saying that they lost 600$ they took their GBs back they took all my gear and left my account like above (see image)

Im back on my PC after a restart when i get msn from him, he copy pasted something from my email... thats when i said omfg im getting hacked, i panicked because i have my account and my paypal on my email so i rushed to paypal and removed my bank account information, came back to ko4life to post what happen when i saw this shit and the rest is written in my caps lock writting when i was panicking

He has access to the KO data base and is selling GBs on every server for USD $$ i have no doubt about, as for me i will submit a support ticket and try to contact Linus on forums, and if that fails ill have to try to contact an old friend from ares a old gg with GM connections, which if i get through i will get a roll back after they look into the trade logs and possibly find this cunts IP and hopefully K2/Mgame will do some security updates.

I am not a scammer, they did not loose anything they took all their stuff + my stuff i dont give a shit about my ko4life account anymore i am done with this pathetic game, i couldnt care less if you banned me now i just dont want to go out being known a "scammer" which im not.

I know i posted my account info above im going to change the password while i request help from support tickets.

And as for StoneCold and yOOimBack gtfo you worthless cunt , stonecold cant get over the fact i got him muted for 2 days so now he is here not defending them but fighting against me. yOOImBaCk im almost certain he is the other person from the MSN conversation i was in with the original trader "Pyroman"[/b]
    Well there is one problem with your theory about the KO database, number one, if they or he had access to the KODB then they could just as easily search for your IP to find any characters you could trade the GB&#39;s to. The second problem with your theory is that any private and sensitive information has to be encrypted by law, not just laying around like private server databases with no encryption on passwords.

However, like you said you used the same password for a couple different things, what I&#39;m thinking is, especially if you played on a private server anytime, and use any password that was similar to anything you use, that is how they got in. If you used the same password on a private server, then it would be so easy for that person just to look you up in one. Especially when theres a ton of private server databases floating around publically with thousands of usernames and passwords, that we&#39;re never cleared before being uploaded. What i suggest is using a different password for everything you sign up to that is important, which includes game accounts, paypal, communications software (MSN, AIM), and any site you sign up for.

Banned

Yes i am the DB hacker buying 600$ worth of GBs on ko4life, IMO i can see why SO MANY people nominated you to be in the "Mentally Challenged" group in the VIP section.[/b]

pwned xD!

Yes i am the DB hacker buying 600$ worth of GBs on ko4life, IMO i can see why SO MANY people nominated you to be in the "Mentally Challenged" group in the VIP section.[/b]
    lol. :blink:

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast