Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers

This is a discussion on Caution: Be Aware of Data Base Hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes i am the DB hacker buying 600$ worth of GBs on ko4life, IMO i can see why SO MANY ...
Page: 9

Yes i am the DB hacker buying 600$ worth of GBs on ko4life, IMO i can see why SO MANY people nominated you to be in the "Mentally Challenged" group in the VIP section.[/b]
    I agree Curly is a Cunt.

Banned

Curly should just leave ko4life xD but than again he enjoys flaming a lot so won't happen

but anyways good luck getting this resolved =/

Banned

He's read ko4life so much he lost all his IQ =[

Banned

[/b]
    +1...

but than again he enjoys flaming a lot so won't happen [/b]
    Plus, hes a hobo.

StoneColdAngel

Hobo? ... Hob Goblin?

homeless nig

aw fuck, i just realised ko4life took my quotes off

Yes i am the DB hacker buying 600$ worth of GBs on ko4life, IMO i can see why SO MANY people nominated you to be in the "Mentally Challenged" group in the VIP section.[/b]
    CARE FACE ON. I'm glad to be so popular among the very important people of an internet forum.

Plus, hes a hobo.[/b]
    Your fat irl and no one likes you. True story. And weren't you involved in a scam just a few months ago? Scammer coming to another scammers defense ftw.

So what if im fat? im happy.

I got friends, lol nice try.

Im sorry, scince when did ugly fucking hicks start flaming?

Rep that NYC, YEAA NUGGA. Get a life

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This story is very confusing and hard to believe

Mens

by "they" he means smelly turks.

sirkill

i play ronark and im in the market section often and personaly i think its suspicuous(cant spell) that pyroman was selling the stuff he was, full warrior chitin shell set+8, lr 2h giga+8 and even a shell +9 helment...and the fact that ive never seen him in the marketplace because his account is only 2months old i know i wouldnt trade with him just seems to werid....anyways if he is a hacker then it makes sense

could the guy selling gb's for like 5$ have anything to do with it spamming that in c-west moradon. i doubt a gb company would go lower than 9 on any server. and a new server prices are bound to be higher. could that be related to the guy selling gb's on all server?

Donkeyd1ck

lolz, he make up stories so he wont get banned from ko4life due to the fact that he scammed me, and he just said that the gbs were in the account so he admitted it and makes up this bullshit about "db-hacking" if i would db hack i would just Ipban him and wouldnt need to mess with some faggot whos lvl 52 and clanless and i hate when ppl say some1 is trustable when he havent did any trades before but is just known for making siggies for other communitymembers. I did lotsa trades with ppl Theo bought his char, maho sold him my char, malcolm sold him items and HixImXbob which i made a 2k+ trade with him.

could the guy selling gb's for like 5$ have anything to do with it spamming that in c-west moradon. i doubt a gb company would go lower than 9 on any server. and a new server prices are bound to be higher. could that be related to the guy selling gb's on all server?[/b]
    yeah that's scary ;X
    they sell 10 gbs for 45.99 $ maybe if u buy from them, u just get your account hacked like snootchie's

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast