Dupers, for real?

This is a discussion on Dupers, for real? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, For a while I've looking at the posts on ko4life, and I see alot of people saying there are ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Hi,

For a while I've looking at the posts on ko4life, and I see alot of people saying there are alot of dupes on the servers.
    On some servers more than the other.
    Now my question is, is this really true? Or is everyone just bullshitting cuz many +9s are popping up?
    I thought every item has a unique ID and can't be duped anymore..

Someone enlighten me! :wub:

Arthurios

no it isnt,

Banned Senior Member

There is duping always ... even when everyone thinks that its fixed , there always someone smart enought who dupe and keep it in secret just for him self

There is and will be always ...

Banned

There is duping always ... even when everyone thinks that its fixed , there always someone smart enought who dupe and keep it in secret just for him self

There is and will be always ...[/b]
    amen

NeronDomitius

i dont think there's duping nowadays, all those +9's are there probably cuz of some kind of anvil bugging... :huh:

Banned Senior Member

i dont think there's duping nowadays, all those +9's are there probably cuz of some kind of anvil bugging... :huh:[/b]
    Some ppl dont reverse their weapons some ppl like me

Arthurios

what server are you playing now? I thought you quit for real

Banned Senior Member

what server are you playing now? I thought you quit for real[/b]
    I dont play any server ...

Donkeyd1ck

i dont get it how carnac has ironimpact+9, akara with few shell parts +9 and hb+9 and raptor+9. I mean come on, no one is so stupid to even thinking of upping +8 rapy/ii/hb. If it was ares or diez i would say its ok to up +8 highclass but akara/carnac :S so suspicious

there probably is duping out there, but its probably only known to a few individuals. For the most case, duping isnt a problem...

this will most likely answer everything your asking for:

most +3 jewls got made back at the bug where you just needet 2x +0 to make +1 and so on, then the +2/+3's came on the market when the owners started to sell them for USD and the buyers tryed to hit profit out of them.

lately there was, or probably still is a "exploit" where you could use multiple trinas/tears to upgrade weapons & armors, = higher succsess chance

then this more then smart "K2 strickes back V.152" where they actually gave out monster summon scrols instead trinas witch you could bug to endless loads + the 12hours with Golems droping ROC & ROL and all this shit. ( I bet my ass they didnt even wiped 40% of all items..)

few of all this +3's, +9's are coming (as if its something new) from corrupted Game Masters

thers always KOXP + mobs who drop BUS, Enchants and shit = Noahs = Items

and ofc there some legaly made items to...

Banned

I don't see nothing about that on C-WEST .

Dupe will make the GAME even worse everyday U-U

dupers are nice on c-west ...they not complete assholes fomr what ive seen. just sell +9 jewelry some abyss blessing and sometimes some md1s and such. its no big deal to be honest. somene said there clan leader made 7 +9 shells on akara using trina bug. that could be where they came from. along with the weaps. iono about any +9 ii...none on west. might be one on east since they all turks. there is a +6rb ii on west though

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Here we go again...