Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

certifcate exspired on power up store

This is a discussion on certifcate exspired on power up store within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thx for the information sir!...
Page: 2

Thx for the information sir!

I wish the poll function was up then we could make a poll about how many people actually like buddah. or how many people want him banned.

I wish the poll function was up then we could make a poll about how many people actually like buddah. or how many people want him banned.[/b]
    Dont be rude, chill out!

FlippinSweeT

Buddah once again proves to the world that he is much more slower than everyone else, and it's not medically treatable....

Dont be rude, chill out! [/b]
    Its the truth and truth hurts haha. ( from pitbull )

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Thx for the information sir![/b]
    no problem man, just trying to help,,,lately i ben being followed by some people thatare friends posting rude things in my topic and posts..just to try and agervate me...
    but yea..back on subject ..glad to help ';-=

Banned

no problem man, just trying to help,,,lately i ben being followed by some people thatare friends posting rude things in my topic and posts..just to try and agervate me...
    but yea..back on subject ..glad to help ';-=[/b]
    Idiot:

A common term for a person of low general intelligence; A medical or psychological term meaning a person who lacks the capacity to develop beyond the mental age of a normal four-year-old
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/idiot

Yes, Buddah, the bold bit is IMPORTANT

Imhotep

well...useing your g1 credits is safe...but actualy logging into the other sites might not be...to but g1 or premium...
    i dobut anyone would have the skill to do it...i personaly know some that do thou...
    people that do not play this game...
    so i know it is possible...
    it is fine to use your g1 thou and buy power up store items freely ';-][/b]
    A big lul at that....
    the way you type... it's so amazing... don't you think...?
    i mean... i could go on like this... all day... ';-]
    but... then i would get bored.... ';-[
    i have hacker friends too bro... you might know them....

';-]

';-[

';-/

';-\

';-)

';-(

P.S.

Please stop posting like you know everything :| I mean, I would find it funny if it wasn't so... stupid ? again :| :| :|

+1 to Mike's post btw ^_^

micha

lately i ben being followed by some people[/b]
    If you would take your meds.. that feeling would go away <_<

If you would take your meds.. that feeling would go away <_<[/b]
    i normally dont LOL things but omg that one is to good. haha :lol:

Would be nice if someone will see his bank account empty C&#39;mon kids.. Do u really think it will help if you try to hurt Buddah @ an forum..?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Would be nice if someone will see his bank account empty C&#39;mon kids.. Do u really think it will help if you try to hurt Buddah @ an forum..?[/b]
    kids will be kids, lol

Would be nice if someone will see his bank account empty C&#39;mon kids.. Do u really think it will help if you try to hurt Buddah @ an forum..?[/b]
    Ofcourse it wont help but it makes you feel good you should try it from time to time. and wel he brought it upon himself.

kids will be kids, lol[/b]
    you might not know this but adults swear to. you`l notice when you grow up. and this wasnt even about you being a tard buddah its about you spamming forum trying to boost your post count with uselss info wich no1 wants to know.

Hi, Im looking for more e-attention

Banned

Exclamation

Ofcourse it wont help but it makes you feel good you should try it from time to time. and wel he brought it upon himself.
    you might not know this but adults swear to. you`l notice when you grow up. and this wasnt even about you being a tard buddah its about you spamming forum trying to boost your post count with uselss info wich no1 wants to know.[/b]
    this topic is not aboput posts and has not ben sdpammed into any other topics of forums,,makeing it not spam.
    so trying to make me look like i spam just to get me banned is not gona work, nice try thou .&#39;;-x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast